D.A.V PG College, Lucknow was established by Late Pandit Ras Bihari Tiwari as a middle school in 1918. The college is affiliated to Lucknow University. The college entered into the arena of higher education starting with the graduate classes in 1956 and postgraduate classes in 2003. For the past few years it has been successfully running various graduate and postgraduate level courses. The College has been accredited by UGC under section 2(F) & 12(B) Act 1956.
The College offers facilities of indoor and outdoor games for the wholesome development of students. The sports Center of college well equipped with modern facilities.