A. R. College of Pharmacy and G.H. Patel Institute of Pharmacy was set up by Charutar Vidya Mandal with Donation from Smt. Anjanaben Ashokbhai Shah and Shri Gordhanbhai Hathibhai Patel inorder to establish liaison with statutory and professional organizations and to provide training and research opportunities to the students and faculties in the best possible manner.
- College’s mission is to impart technical education as per the state and national policy which would satisfy the current needs of the society
- Institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University
- Institute is also accredited by NBA and International Accreditation Organization
- Institute is approved by AICTE, PCI and Gujarat State Govt.
- Admissions in Diploma and degree courses are given by centralized admission committee on merit basis
- Pharm. Chemistry
- Research Work
- Cultural Activities
- Library: The institute has well-equipped library having 9332 books. It also subscribes to 25 national, 11 international journals and 178 e-journals.
- Hostel: The institute has separate hostels for boys and girls. Girls stay at C J Patel ladies hostel and boys stay at Vindhya Hostel.
- Seminar Hall: College has well equipped and modernized seminar hall with seating capacity of 120 persons.
- Animal House: The air-conditioned animal house is established and is duly approved by CPCEEA (Committee for the Purpose of Control and Envision in Experimentation on Animals) (vide registration no. 1149/ac/07/CPCEEA for "Teaching & research"), for the housing of laboratory animals like Wistar albino rats and mice, rabbits. guinea pigs for academic and CPCEEA guidelines for housekeeping and animal handling during various experiments. The college has also framed an Institutional Animal Ethical Committee(IAEC) for the control and supervision of experiments on animals.