Updated On - May 21st 2018
Institute of Pharmacy of Nirma University was established in the year 2003 for the purpose of imparting education to undergraduates and post graduates students in pharmacy field. College of Pharmacy aims to produce not only good professionals but also good and worthy citizens of the country who can help in its overall progress.
- It receives minor research Grants from Gujarat Council On Science and Technology
- It is constituent college and affiliated to Nirma University
- It is approved by AICTE
- Students from the institute have done excellent works in education and research fields
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology Department
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Department
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Department
- Pharmacology Department
- Pharmacognosy Department
No. of Students
Piramal Discovery Solutions
Reliance Life sciences
- Research work
- Visit Research Centers and Industries
- Library: Institute’s library has more than 2500 volumes of books related to the field of pharmacy. It subscribes to 70 printed international and national journals. Also, it subscribes to 148 e-journals.
- Animal House: Institute has two Florey animal house registered by CPCSEA(IAEC), Govt. of India. It is there to provide paraclinical testing in conformity with national and international regulatory guidelines.
- Medicinal Plant Garden: College has a spacious plant garden covering 2000 sq. meters area. Garden has 150+ genus of various medicinal plants.
- NUJPS- Nirma University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences is a journal that publishes research papers, invited topical reviews, editorial commentary and news. Journal also publishes case studies related to the field of pharmaceutical management.
Scholarships are provided by the university to needy and meritorious students.
Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University received All India Rank # 18 for the Year 2018 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), MHRD, Government of India.