KLE University’s College of Pharmacy dedicates itself to improve the Pharmacy education in the country by encouraging and providing the required guidance to its students. A constituent college of KLE University, Belgaum, it has a number of courses aimed at developing the best pharmacy students. The college plans of conducting Continuing Education Programs and to arrange campus interviews for placement opportunities.
Facts and Figures of KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Hubli, Karnataka
Dr. B. M. Patil
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Bachelor in Pharmacy (4 years)
Master in Pharmacy (2 years)
Pharm.D (6 years)
Strength of students
How to reach
via Poona-Bangalore Highway
Why to Join KLE University’s College of Pharmacy, Hubli, Karnataka?
- Infrastructure- Spacious classrooms, playgrounds, gyms, payphones, bus services to every corner of the city, cyber cafes for internet access to its students and canteens are some of its advantages over other colleges. It also provides grants for research activities.
- Library cum Reading room: The College has a well-furnished library that opens up to its students stocked with a wide variety of books related to subjects and journals (national and international).
- Student Activities: The College indulges its students in debates, quizzes, group discussions, team tasks, dance and music competitions and many more.
- Hostel: The College provides the facility for accommodation of the outstation students. It has got well-furnished hostels, separate for both boys and girls.
- Laboratories: The College has got well-set laboratories for a different course subjects to enable its students gain a thorough practical knowledge.
- Students Lab: The College has dramatic and cultural students association to encourage its students to take part in co-curricular activities.
- Student Councils: The college and students have taken initiative to form student councils such as Anti-ragging cell, Grievance cell, Women’s cell, Anti-Sexual Harassment cell, Counseling and Career and placement department.