Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy was established in the year 2004 under the aegis of CMR Educational Society. The college is affiliated to Osmania University and approved by AICTE and PCI. It is also certified with IAO (International Accreditation Organization) and is accredited by NBA for its academic excellence The college offers Bachelor, Master and Research programmes in Pharmacy. EAMCET is conducted for B.Pharmacy and GATE / PGECET for M.Pharmacy admission.
The college entered into MOU with 400 bedded multispeciality Malla Reddy Hospital for the training of Pharm D students. It is approved as Research Center for the award of Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical sciences by Osmania Unmiversity.
Facts and Figures of Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy:
Number of Laboratories
Number of Class rooms
Number of Tutorial rooms
Number of Computers
21 National and 16 International Journals
Number of company visited in 2014-15
Number of students placed in 2014-15
Why to join Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy
- Awards – The college is a premium institute in the state. It presented papers in IPC 2009 and received 3rd prize in Chebarulu Hanumaiya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference in Guntur,AP
- Industrial Collaboration - The institution has collaboration with several pharmaceutical companies to develop the technical skills of the students and for providing on-the-job training and placement in the companies. The institution extends consultancy services to the collaborating agencies and the mutual work facilitates a dual purpose. Some of the companies are Research Solutions, Hyderabad AIZANT Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Hyderabad IICT, Hyderabad. It has signed MOUs with industries such as Spectrum, IPS, MSN, BARIS, Mars.
- Advance Clinical Practices - Hospital and clinical practice for Pharm D students with drug information center having LEXICOM software.
- Special Classes - The institution organizes special classes for students belonging to the rural and tribal background in order to improve their academic performance and communication skill.
- Scholarships – The college has a provision of providing scholarship/freeship and medical care to needy students.
- Soft skills Training Programmes – In order to develop personality, the college conducts Development Programmes such as Coaching Classes on General Aptitude, Group Discussion & Personal Interview for pre-final semester B.Pharmacy Students during non-working hours by external reputed agencies, 6 months 3 English language Lab Programme for III year B.Pharmacy students etc.