National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research - [NIPER] Recent Admission Alerts and Updates
NIPER Mohali Quick Updates
June 14: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali has been ranked #3 by NIRF Rankings 2020 in Pharmacy Category. Check Here
June 6: Registration Deadline for NIPER Entrance Exam is June 25, Exam will be held on July 25. Apply Now
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Mohali is an Autonomous College which was established in the year 1998 and set up under the Aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertiliser as a center of excellence for higher education, research, and development in pharmaceutical sciences. The college is fully recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and was declared as an Institute of National Importance by Government of India through Act of Parliament. NIPER, Mohali is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The institute offers an M.S. (Pharm), M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm.), MBA (Pharm) and Ph.D. programs would also be started in various disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences.
Read more about NIPER, Mohali Admission Criteria
NIPER, Mohali Highlights:
Director of the College
Prof. K. K. Bhutani
Govt. Of India
4 (3 for Boys, 1 for girls)
How to Reach
It is adjacent to the city Chandigarh, Punjab. North of Delhi to Mohali distance is approx. 250 km.
NIPER, Mohali Courses Offered & Admission 2020:
Under NIPER, Mohali Admission 2020, the college provides various programs at Postgraduate level such as M.S. (Pharm.) / M. Pharm. / M. Tech. (Pharm.) / M.B.A. (Pharm.) and Doctoral Ph.D. level in three specializations like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- For M.S.(Pharm.) Biotechnology/ Medical Chemistry/ Natural Products Admissions, a UG course in B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry) is required.
- For M.S.(Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Analysis admission, a UG course in B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Organic/ Analytical Chemistry) is required.
- For M.Pharm. Clinical Research/ Pharmaceutical Technology admissions, a UG course in B.Pharm. is needed.
- For M.Tech (Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Technology in Biotechnology admission, an aspirant needs a valid degree in B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Life Sciences).
- For M.Tech (Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Technology in Process Chemistry admission, a candidate needs a valid degree in B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry), B.Tech.(Chemistry Engineering) or equivalent.
- For Ph.D. admissions, a valid Master’s degree in Pharmacy which should be in the listed course of eligibility criteria as it is varied upon the specialization chosen.
- Admissions to both PG and Ph.D. courses are done on the basis of NIPER, Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) 2020.
Check: NIPER, Mohali Fee Structure
NIPER, Mohali Placements:
The special Placement cell at the NIPER, Mohali institution excels in all kinds of training and placement activities for the students interested in placements. The cell also gives counseling for higher studies for the students interested in the same context. The students get the benefits of the college’s renowned name, many pharma companies visit the college campus for the conduction of recruiting sessions at every consecutive year for senior and mid-level posts. Many students are placed every year with reputed MNCs.
Know more about NIPER, Mohali Placements
Why choose NIPER, Mohali?
- Excellence for higher studies: The Govt. of India declared NIPER as an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It is an autonomous institute under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. Of India.
- Exposure to National as well as International Universities: NIPER is a member of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Knowledge Sharing Programmes: At NIPER, Mohali various conferences/ workshops are arranged at regular intervals so that students can share knowledge, and interact with the experts.
- Facilities: The college offers many facilities to the students for their ease factor such as hostel facilities as accommodation for both boys and girls, an auditorium, conference complex, cafeteria, gymnasium & health center, shopping center, community hall, and swimming pool.