Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Muvattupuzha, Kerala was established in the year 2004. The Nirmala College of Pharmacy is a Christian minority institute located at Muvattupuzha, Kerala. The college is affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur, and the college is approved by the Government of Kerala, All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
The college offers various courses in the field of pharmacy, such as M.Pharm, B.Pharma, Pharm.D, D.Pharma. With the best in class facilities. The Popular courses at Nirmala College of Pharmacy are B. Pharm and D.Pharm.
The dedicated placement cell works tirelessly towards providing the students with the best opportunities to secure a better future for themselves.
Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Kerala: Highlights
|Established | Type||2004 | Private|
|Popular Courses||B.Pharma, M.Pharm|
|Approved by||Govt. of Kerala, AICTE, and PCI|
|Affiliated with||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Facilities||Library, Laboratories, Computer Centre, Chapel, Seminar Hall, Auditorium|
Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Kerala: Courses Offered
|B. Pharma||Eligibility- Passed 10+2 + KEAM
Duration- 4 Years
|D. Pharm||Eligibility- Passed B. Pharma with at least 50%
Duration- 2 Years
|PharmD (Post Baccalaureate)||Eligibility- Passed B. Pharma from a PCI approved institute
Duration- 3 Years
|PharmD||Eligibility- passed 10+2 from a recognized Board, or passed D. Pharm from an institute approved by PCI, or passed any other exam equivalent to the above exams
Duration- 6 Years
|D. Pharm||Eligibility- passed the intermediate exam with science, or passed the first year of three-year degree course in science, or 10+2 examination in science, or passed the pre-degree examination, or any other equivalent examination
Duration- 2 Years
Read More: Nirmala College of Pharmacy Courses & Fees
Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Kerala: Admission
The admissions for the Nirmala College of Pharmacy are conducted under the guidelines provided by the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are applying online shall follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the “Account” Creation link provided in the www.cap.mgu.ac.in web page
- Fill in the minimum personal details required with utmost care.
- Only one account can be created using a single mobile number and email id. All communications like application number and password shall be sent to the registered mobile number and hence candidates should take utmost care while giving mobile number.
- Create a 'Password'.(The Password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
- After the successful creation of an account, you will be provided a six-digit application number starting with 5. The Application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
- Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility, and the options correctly. The applicant can give up to forty options.
- After satisfying him/her that the details entered are correct, the applicants shall remit the application fee online.
- Pay the application fee by clicking on the "PAY NOW" button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. The applicant can use Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making an online payment.
- After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page.
- Upload the photo, signature, and digital copies of the supporting documents.
Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Kerala: Faculty
The Faculties of Nirmala College of Pharmacy are well-experienced and supportive in nature. The faculties are experts in the field of their knowledge and always guide students to a better career. There are more than 10 faculty members at the College. They also assist students to take up research works and projects as well.
Dr. P. Perumal
Nirmala College of Pharmacy, Kerala: Facilities
Library- The college has an enormous library housing 8000+ books, journals, CDs, etc which is open between 8 am to 6 pm for the students. The reading room adjacent to the library provides the students with a peaceful space to read and study.
Laboratories- The campus has different well-equipped laboratories established for all the different streams, to aid their needs. The students perform all the practicals and experiments in these laboratories.
Computer Centre- The college has two functioning computer labs, equipped with the latest technology for the students and the staff. And the college has various Public Access Points throughout the campus so that the teachers and students can access the internet conveniently.
Seminar hall- The campus has a spacious Seminar Hall, with a capacity of 200 people. Here various seminars and special classes are conducted for the students and the faculties.
Canteen- The Institute has its own different Canteen where a healthy and hygienic food facility is provided. The canteen also prepares special food upon the request of students on special occasions.
Auditorium- The campus’ auditorium is very spacious and elegant, with the best facilities available. The room has a seating capacity of 400. The auditorium is used to conduct special events, workshops, and corporate meetings.
Ques. Does Nirmala College of Pharmacy provide any transport facilities for the students?
Ans. No, the college doesn’t provide any transport facility, since it is located at a very accessible location, however, we will update you if there are any changes regarding transport facilities.
Ques. How are the placement facilities at Nirmala College of Pharmacy?
Ans. The college has a well-functioning placement cell that works tirelessly for the students. The cell prepares the students for the future and also provides them with opportunities to land their dream jobs
Ques. Does Nirmala College of Pharmacy have any incidents of ragging at the campus?
Ans. No, the college believes in creating a healthy homelike atmosphere for the students, and the students also believe in this, but the college also has an efficient Anti-Ragging Cell, that works tirelessly to make the college a better place.
Ques. How far is the Nirmala College of Pharmacy from the city?
Ans. The college is located at a very short distance of just 4 km from the city bus stand, one can reach the campus in a mere 9 to 10 minutes by rickshaw or taxi.
Ques. Are there any internship opportunities for the students at Nirmala College of Pharmacy?
Ans. Yes, the students are required to go for a compulsory internship in their final year, the college also helps the students to prepare for the future and helps them to land jobs in their fields.