Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET) Greater Noida, affiliated to Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) offers UG and PG courses in fields of Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, and Computer Application. The institute is ranked at 1st position in Greater Noida and at 6th position in North India for its Engineering faculty and 1st in Management faculty by Times of India’s Top Private College Survey. Also, it was ranked 11th in Times of India’s Best Placement Colleges in North India.
The highest package of 2018 placement was INR 9 LPA whereas the average package went up to INR 3.82 LPA. NIET has a campus area of 13.90 acres with lush green ambiance and offering high standard quality education to students from all around India.
Check NIET Admissions
NIET Noida Highlights
|Affiliated to||Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Courses||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, B.Pharm, M. Pharm, PGDM, and MCA|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Campus Area|| 14 Acres|
|Hostel Accommodation||1500+ Students|
NIET Noida Courses
The Institute offers eight specializations under the B.Tech program and one specialization under B.Pharm at the Undergraduate level whereas at Postgraduate level the Institute offers eight specializations under M.Tech, One specialization each under MBA / MCA and four specializations under M.Pharm.
|Course Name||Eligibility||Exam Accepted|
|B.Tech||10+2 or equivalent with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject||UPSEE / Institute Admission Test|
|B.Pharm||AKTU Entrance Test|
|M.Pharm||B. Pharm with minimum 45% aggregate marks||Institute Test|
|M.Tech||B.E. / B. Tech degree in the relevant or allied discipline with minimum 45% marks||UPSEE / Institute Admission Test|
|MCA||Graduation with 45% aggregate marks|
MBA and PGDM
|Course Name||Eligibility||Exam Accepted|
|MBA|| Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the recognized Universities||CAT/MAT/XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT OR Other National Entrance Exams|
Read More NIET Fees Structure
NIET Noida Admissions
Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses offered by NIET Greater Noida can do so either through UPSEE counseling or by appearing for the entrance test conducted by the institute.
Candidates applying through the UPSEE entrance exam can register through online mode only.
The college takes admission from 2 sources:
- UPSEE Counseling: The student needs to appear for the UPSEE exam and appear in online counseling. There he/she needs to opt NIET as the preferred choice in any of the branches we offer.
- Direct Admission: The college has its own admission test which comprises of
- Objective type Aptitude / English test
- Objective type Math test for B.Tech. applications (Students applying for Biotech branch are exempted from Math test)
- Personal Interview
After this, your application and test scores are evaluated to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by AKTU. An admission committee constituted of senior management and faculty members specializing in the field of study review all your application materials. You receive a letter from the Registrar Office, notifying you of your admission status.
- Candidates applying through UPSEE can apply by visiting the AKTU website and filling the online application form.
- The candidate must opt for NIET as the preferred choice of the institute while filling the application form.
- Application fee payment must be done online via credit/ debit card or net-banking. No other mode of payment is allowed.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the confirmation page for record. Candidates are also advised to note down the application form number for any future reference
Read More NIET Noida Admissions
NIET Noida Placements
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology placements took place under the guidance of the Career Management Center (CMC) which acts as an interface between the institute and industries. The center handles all skills and training sessions organized for students to make them job oriented. CMC centrally handles all campus placement of the graduating students of all departments.
Placement Statistics of 2019
|Statistics||Amount in INR|
|Highest Package (International)||11 LPA|
|Highest Package (National)||9 LPA|
|Average Package||3.82 LPA|
Among the notable corporate who have recruited from NIET are KPMG, Bharti Airtel, ICICI Bank, 99 Acres, Jeevanstahi, Naukri.com, Snap Deal, Angel Broking and more. Over the last 4 years placement has been 100%.
Read More NIET Noida Placements
The Scholarships are on the basis of:
Scholarship for Meritorious Students.
Scholarship for Girls – The Institute provides scholarships to girls who wish to pursue a career in management education.
NIET provides Fee Waiver of INR 1,00,000 to girls who score above 60% in 10th, 12th or Graduation.
NIET Noida Facilities
- Central Library: The library occupies over 14,000 sq. ft. area and provides students with access to books and periodicals. The library has an automatic management system that makes it possible to borrow books at any time.
- Transportation: The bus facility is being provided from New Delhi to all parts of Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad.
- Gymnasium: The Institute provides the facility of floor exercise, pommel horse, still rings, vault, parallel bars, and high bars.
- Hostel: The residential facilities are carefully glanced according to International standards. The hostel is well ventilated with comfortable rooms on a single, double or multi-sharing basis.
NIET Noida FAQs
Ques. I am an outstation student, where do I reside in Greater Noida?
Ans. NIET accommodates more than 1500 students in the campus hostels. It is a very convenient environment and meets all requirements which support modern and safe living conditions along with all amenities for effective education & learning.
Ques. How can institute support, if the candidate wants to apply for the education loan?
Ans. Once the candidate has paid the amount to reserve the seat, the Provisional Admission Certificate is issued by the institution. In case the candidate needs an education loan, Bona-fide, Expenditure statement, Placement details, and any other document required by the bank will be provided to him/her by the institution enabling to process for the Education loan.
Ques. What are the timings for admissions?
Ans. NIET remains open for admissions between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. (IST), Monday through Saturday, with the exception of major Indian holidays. However, the admission written exam will not happen after 3:30 p.m.
Ques. What is the basis for an admission decision?
Ans. Admission decisions for all the programs are based on scholastic aptitude, performance score in selection rounds and suitability to take up the desired course provided the candidate meets the eligibility condition as mentioned in the brochures in terms of qualifying aggregate percentage/marks/grades in your till date qualification.
Ques. Do you arrange an Internship?
Ans. NIET Business School prefers industry exposure to more than classroom learning. The internship is given high weightage in our curriculum. Besides the regular industry tie-ups that the institute has, its dedicated team of Career Management Cell works toward summer internships for students. The institute sends its top three meritorious students for an international internship to London, Dubai & Singapore. Some of the companies that our students interned with are: ICICI Bank, Fidelity, Sahara Computers, Axis Bank, KPMG, Genpact, etc.