What is BA Urdu?
BA or Bachelor of Arts in Urdu is a 3-Year under-graduation course. The Course is having 6 semesters however it can shift upon Institutions Rules and Regulations.
The Course empowers candidates to seek after a vocation in upgrading and prospering strict convictions and instructing. The course depends on hypothetical exercises, scholarly exercises, and classes.
For a Candidate to be qualified for this course (10+2) or a certificate degree is required. BA in Urdu course is accessible in both the offline projects and distance learning.
See Also: Top BA in Urdu Colleges in India
The charge structure for the course runs between INR 30,000 to INR 5, 00,000 -/per annum.
Some of the Top Colleges are given below:
|College Name||Admission Procedure||Average Fees||Average Salary|
|Bundelkhand University||Merit/Entrance||INR 6,000||INR 2.52 LPA|
|Darjeeling Government College||Merit/Entrance||INR 1,640||INR 4.75 LPA|
|Dr. Hari Singh Gour University||Merit/Entrance||INR 3,590||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Gaya College||Merit/Entrance||INR 8,000||INR 3.75 LPA|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Merit/Entrance||INR 6,335||INR 3 LPA|
BA in Urdu program teaches candidates about how to impose that gained knowledge to the world. Those Candidates who are acquiring postgraduate educations in this program go with the experience just as more prominent information.
Candidates who will be pursuing this degree will have the opportunity to work in various colleges as professors or preachers of religion under mosques or lead the society.
What is the BA Urdu Admission Process?
The BA Admissions 2021 in Urdu program depends on both placement test and legitimacy put together depending upon the University or school.
Various schools have an alternate point of view for assessment, yet generally, it is if an understudy scores above 45% to 50% in a placement test or legitimacy based then the odds to get induction into the ideal University or universities are very high.
The Candidates who are applying for the BA in Urdu program should have their (10+2) results from the individual board/colleges. There are sure colleges in which Entrance Exams are required.
- Candidates can either fill the confirmation structure from the school site or disconnected that is by visiting the school grounds.
- Candidates need to fill in the necessary subtleties alongside the current records.
- Candidates are exceptionally encouraged to view the rundown of Entrance Exams which are relevant for BA in Urdu as referenced on sites of various Universities.
- Candidates should be certain that they qualify in the selection test and legitimacy as required qualification rules with the base stamps according to the specific assessment measure.
What is BA Urdu Eligibility Criteria?
The qualification measures for the BA in Urdu program are referenced beneath:
- The applicant probably finished (10+2) with trade or expressions with at least 45% to 50% total imprints from a perceived college or board. The qualification rate changes according to various colleges and universities. Subsequently, candidates are exceptionally encouraged to visit the separate school site for additional subtleties.
- Some Institutions take direct confirmation dependent on imprints obtained in (10+2) level yet the vast majority of the foundations take selection tests of their specific college or school.
|Bachelor of Arts in Uttar Pradesh||Bachelor of Arts in Bihar||Bachelor of Arts in Maharashtra||Bachelor of Arts in Karnataka|
Which are the Top BA Urdu Entrance Exams?
There are a couple of colleges and universities in India which have a placement test for affirmation for this course. The definite data about different placement tests are given underneath:
- Banaras Hindu University undergraduate entrance test (BHU-UET): BHU-CET is an offline assessment that is held for a term of 2 hours and 30 minutes. This assessment is for a college class. The Basic schedule of class (10+2) is inquired. This assessment is in the type of Multiple Choice Questions. BHU-CET is held once per year.
- DUET: Delhi University Entrance Test is an online selection test that is held for a length of 2 hours. This assessment is for all applicants who need to take confirmation in Delhi college partnered universities. To be qualified it is required to clear the entrance test.
- Christ University EntranceTest (CU-ET): CU-ET is an online entrance test for the Undergraduate level. The span of this test is 2 hours and the arrangement is Multiple Choice Questions are asked on the schedule of (10+2). The determination measures to get chosen in the college depend on legitimacy stamps and qualifying the selection test.
- IPU CET 2020: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test is an online selection test for the two students and postgraduates. To be qualified to take admission to any of the Indraprastha college partnered universities a competitor should meet all requirements for this assessment. The Duration of this placement test is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The charge for this selection test is INR 1200.
- NPAT 2020: It is an online selection test that represents a span of 2 hours. The assessment is PC-based which implies numerous decision questions are being inquired. The schedule for this assessment depends on (10+2) for UG and graduation for PG.
- UPES DAT 2020: The method of assessment is Online. The length is 60 minutes. Fundamentally, Multiple decision questions are asked in the assessment. The dependable body for the conduction is the University of Petroleum and Energy examinations.
- AMU Entrance Exam: The method of selection test is on the web. The span of this placement test is for 2 hours. The body leading this selection test is Aligarh Muslim University for all UG and PG courses.
- Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam: The Mode of selection test is disconnected. The span of this assessment is of 1 hour and 45 minutes. This college gives an exceptional reservation to Muslim applicants. The body liable for the conduction of this passage test is Jamia Milia Islamia University.
A superior and most recent data and comprehension of these placement tests can be given in the table demonstrated as follows:
|ENTRANCE EXAM||DURATION||DATE OF FORM PUBLISHED||LAST DATE FOR FORM SUBMISSION||EXAM DATE|
|Banaras Hindu University undergraduate entrance test (BHU-UET)||2.5 Hours||Jan 30, 2020||Mar 12, 2020||Phase 1: Aug 27 - Aug 31, 2020|
|Phase 2: Sep 9 - Sep 14, 2020|
|DUET||2 Hours||June 30, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||sep 6-11, 2020|
|Christ University EntranceTest (CU-ET)||2 Hours||December 8, 2019-||Session 1: December 8, 2019-||Session 1: Exam Cancelled|
|Session 2: April 20, 2020||Session 2: May 3 and May 4, 2020|
|Session 3: May 11, 2020||Session 3: May 17, 2020.|
|IPU CET 2020||2.5 Hours||March 3, 2020||Aug 11, 2020||-|
|NPAT 2020||2 Hours||Dec 16, 2019||May 12, 2020||May 26 – May 28, 2020|
|UPES DAT 2020||1 Hour||Feb 20, 2020||July 1, 2020||July 4 - 5, 2020|
|AMU Entrance Exam||2 Hours||Aug 14, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||Nov 8, 2020|
|Jamia Milia Islamia Entrance Exam||1.45 Hours||21 Feb 2020||14 Sep 2020||NOT DECLARED|
How to Prepare for a BA Urdu Entrance Exams?
An applicant needs to have great abilities and information sets to qualify for the entrance test for BA in Urdu. A couple of tips to assist you with creating astounding execution in the test are given beneath:
- Learning about the prospectus for the Entrance test: The absolute initial step is to download a duplicate of the schedule from the separate school/selection test site accessible. It is incredible to have a to point realities of the schedule that can assist one with knowing the profundity of the subject which is remembered for the course.
- Reading and reconsidering past Papers: Do peruse and try to update subjects that can be incredibly basic for the assessment as it can assist with having an ideal utilization of the time and score great imprints. Amending old books or themes likewise assists with picking up theoretical discovering that makes it much simpler for the up-and-comer at the test time.
- The Golden standard of "Careful discipline brings about promising results": A Candidate should practice and amend all the ideas before the test the same number of times conceivable so the last second pressure can be covered away.
How to Get Admission to a Good BA Urdu College?
To get a decent quality BA in Urdu College, a few variables come enthusiastically. A portion of the accompanying rules will be useful in that watch:
- Always get a note of the top schools in the zone that you wish to contemplate.
- Select specific schools as per models like expenses, simple entry, area, and so forth of your decision.
- Check the school sites and comprehend the qualification and confirmation measures.
- Make sure to seek after the directions given by the schools.
- Always remain refreshed on the schools that you need to apply for and if there should arise an occurrence of uncertainty make a point to get associated with a call or mail to the administration.
- As careful discipline brings about promising results consequently make a point to settle earlier years question papers the greatest number of you can address.
BA Urdu: What is it About?
- The Course empowers candidates to seek after a vocation in upgrading and prospering strict convictions and instructing.
- The course depends on hypothetical exercises, scholarly exercises, and classes.
- It additionally includes learning in traditional and present-day orders of the Urdu language.
- For BA in Urdu, the up-and-comer should finish the degree in Minimum 3-Years and Maximum 5-Years of the span.
- The Time period for competency can shift according to the various colleges or universities' approaches and schedules given.
BA Urdu: Highlights
|Degree||BA in Urdu|
|Full-Form||Bachelor of Arts in Urdu|
|Age||There is no specific age limit|
|Minimum Percentage||A minimum of 45% to 50% is required in (10+2) to be eligible for admission in the course|
|Subjects Required||(10+2) any stream|
|Average Fees Incurred||INR 30,000 to INR 5,00,000|
|Average Salary Offered||INR 20,00,000 to INR 10,00,000|
|Employment Roles||Candidates who will be pursuing this degree will have the opportunity to work in various colleges as professors or preachers of religion under mosques or lead the society.|
Why Study BA Urdu?
- The requirement for BA in Urdu graduates will always be existing. In the upcoming time, the employment ratio would almost be increasing.
- There are gigantic open positions available after the fruitful finish of the course.
- The affirmation cycle for the BA in Urdu generally depends on the selection test or legitimacy.
- The compensation bundle of graduates in the course goes from INR 3,00,000 to INR 10,00,000 per annum.
Course Comparison: BA Urdu
BA Urdu and BA English are branches of BA but the differences are listed below:
|PARAMETER||BA in Urdu||BA in English|
|Duration||3 Years||3 Years|
|Stream||Any Stream||Any Stream|
|based||Focus more on the religious beliefs and ethics in a particular domain here Urdu||Focus much more on the concept and variability in English Literature and overall|
|Admission Process||Merit-based + Entrance examination||Merit-based + Entrance examination|
What are the Top BA Urdu Colleges?
The top colleges that provide BA in Urdu are mentioned in the table below along with the location and fees:
|Name of College/ University||Average Fees||Average Salary|
|Bundelkhand University||INR 6,000||INR 2.52 LPA|
|Darjeeling Government College||INR 1,640||INR 4.75 LPA|
|Dr. Hari Singh Gour University||INR 3,590||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Gaya College||INR 8,000||INR 3.75 LPA|
|Aligarh Muslim University||INR 6,335||INR 3 LPA|
|Presidency College||INR 1,267||INR 7 LPA|
|Abdul Razaq Degree College||INR 5,000||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Abdul Aziz Ansari Degree College||INR 1,830||INR 6 LPA|
|Anjuman Art, Science, and Commerce College||INR 895||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Anugrah Narayan College||INR 5,000||INR 3 LPA|
What is the BA Urdu Syllabus?
Below is the detailed syllabus that is taught in BA Urdu in First, Second, and Third Year.
|First Year||Second Year|
|Urdu Nasr mein Akhlaqi Pahloo||Urdu Nasr Mein Tanz-o-Mizah|
|Bakhs-o Takrar: Sir Syed Ahmad Khan||(a) Sajjad Hyder Yaldram (b) Rashid Ahmad Siddiqi|
|Insan Kisi hal mein khush nahin rahta: Mohd. Hussain Azad||Urdu Nasr aur Aham Nasr Nigar|
|Doosare Nasri Asbaq||(a) Haali – Abdul Haq (b) Urdu Literature ke Anasir-e-Khamsa – Mehdi Ifadi|
|Gulsitan Ki Hikayat: Saadi Shirazi||Urdu Nasr Ka Jadid Daur|
|Gilli Danda: Munshi Prem Chand||(a) Intikhab-e-Gubar-e-Khatir Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad (b) Lahor Ka Jugrafia Pitras Bukhari|
|Kutte: Ahmad Shah Pitras Bukhari||Urdu Drame Ki Mukhtasar Tareef|
|Urdu Nazm Ka Kalasiki aur Jadid Daur||(a) Drama: Rustam-o-Sohrab Bab I Scene I (b) Urdu Muhaware aur Sarfo Nahv|
|Rotinama- Nazir Akbar Abadi||Ilm-e-Bayaan-o-Badia Alfaz-o-Maani aur unka Istemal|
|Tulu-e-Aftab- Benazir Shah||-|
|Raat aur Rail- Asrarul Haq Majaz||-|
|Qitaat-o-Rubaiyat aur Mohawarat-o-Alfaz-o-Maani aur unka Istemal Amjad Hyder Abadi, Josh Malihabadi||-|
|Sanaae Badaae, Motabadil, Motazad, Wahid Jama etc.||-|
|Urdu Naam Ka Mauzooi Irtiqa||-|
|(a) Banjara Nama – Nazir Akbar Abadi||-|
|(b) Qata – Akbar Alahabadi||-|
|Urdu Nazm Ka Kalasiki Daur aur-||-|
|Nazir Akbar Abadi:||-|
|Aadmi Nama & Muflisi||-|
|Alfaz-o-Maani Ke Imtiyazaat||-|
|Urdu Nazm Ka Jadid Daur aur Aham Shoara||-|
|Naya Shiwala – Allama Iqbal||-|
|Tanhai – Faiz Ahmad Faiz||-|
|Badli Ka Chand – Josh Malihabadi||-|
|Urdu Qawaid, Sanai Badaai and Urdu Muhaware||-|
|Urdu Shaeri mein Begangi Ka Tasawwur||-|
|Akhtarul Iman – Ek Ladka||-|
|Sahir Ludhiyanavi – Fankaar||-|
What are the BA Urdu Job Profiles?
|Role||Job Description||Average Annual Salary|
|Urdu Multimedia Reporter||As an Urdu Multimedia Reporter, one is answerable for giving opportune, master, and definitive inclusion of information and current undertakings relating to the Urdu-dominating States and nations. Such data is broadcast across TV, radio, computerized media, and versatile, in Urdu and English dialects.||INR 4-8 LPA|
|Translator and Interpreter||They give important revelations of political stories, current issues, and other news points that are drawing in, energetic, intriguing, and promptly reasonable. Additionally, they prompt on local news, themes, and occasions. Urdu Translators work generally with sound or video interpretations. Conversely, Urdu etymologists work straightforwardly with individuals and take part in successful correspondence. Interpreters work basically in a single direction interpreting of, as from Urdu to English or the other way around.||INR 3-4 LPA|
|Urdu Teacher||Urdu Teachers are utilized in schools directly from the main norm up to the Higher Secondary degree of training. They are additionally delegated as teachers in universities and establishments. Urdu instructors are designated at Madrasas too where they show the Urdu language and Islamic history to youthful understudies. Urdu instructors urge the youngsters to be autonomous and show the virtues of affection, care and regard through the language. Such educators show understudies decorum, habits, and great conduct, and are viewed with incredible regard in the general public. They are additionally liable for the scholastic, social, and enthusiastic childhood of enlisted understudies.||INR 1-3 LPA|
What is the BA Urdu Future Scope?
BA Urdu: FAQs
Ques. What documents are required for the program?
Ques. Which entrance exams are required?
Ques. What is the minimum attendance requirement?
Ques. Is distance learning available for this program?
Ques. What is the fee range for the course of BA in Urdu?
Ques. Is there any scholarship available for the course BA in Urdu?
Ques. How are the entrance examinations for BA in Urdu?