BBA, full-form Bachelor of Business Administration, is a 3-year undergraduate course that teaches students to understand, manage and deal with management of business.
BBA Admissions 2021 are done on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit. Some of the common BBA entrance exams are IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT, etc. Each university has its own particular BBA Entrance Exam to grant admission in this course. BBA Eligibility requires students to complete their class 12 or equivalent examination with an aggregate average of more than 50% marks.
BBA Subjects deals with Principles of Management, Macroeconomics, Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace, Management Accounting, Banking & Insurance and other topics that deal with Business Administration and Management.
- BBA course admission is done on the basis of entrance exams as well as on the basis of merit.
- Some of the common BBA entrance exams are IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT, etc.
- India has about 5000 BBA colleges.
- According to NIRF Rankings Top BBA Colleges in India are NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad, etc.
- BBA dual degree courses are also available like BBA LLB Course which is a 5 years long course where both the courses are taught independently.
- BBA Distance Education is available in India for students who are unable to pursue a regular MBA degree.
- BBA Distance Education fees is around INR 20,000 to INR 60,000 which is less than regular BBA Course.
- IGNOU is one of the best institutions for distance education in India.
- IGNOU BBA is 3 years long and the fees is INR 60,000.
- BBA Specializations include BBA in Banking and Insurance, BBA in Human Resources, BBA in Finance etc.
- BBA Fee ranges from INR 50,000-2 Lacs per annum and the average annual salary after BBA is between INR 2-8 LPA.
- Some of the top BBA Jobs are Business Development Executive, Marketing Associate, Travel and Tourism Manager, Event Manager, etc.
- Students have the option of studying BBA abroad which helps them to complete their MBA degree from the respective country.
BBA Course Highlights
|BBA Course||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BBA Admission||Merit and Entrance Based|
|BBA Entrance Exams||DU JAT, IPU CET, NPAT|
|BBA Colleges||DU, NMIMS Mumbai, SSCBS New Delhi, IIM Rohtak, ICFAI Hyderabad|
|BBA Specializations||BBA Finance, BBA Marketing, BBA International Business|
|BBA IGNOU||INR 60,000|
|BBA Average Fees||INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000|
BBA is a bachelor level business management course that is designed to impart managerial and entrepreneurial skills to the management aspirants. The BBA subjects deal with topics like General Management, Managerial Economics, Accounting, Organizational Behaviour, Cost Accounting, Business Law, Marketing, etc.
Check: BBA General vs BBA Hons
Like all courses, BBA course requires certain skills to pursue. Some of the BBA skills required are mentioned below.
- BBA degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or get into the Management sector.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for the BBA course.
- Passionate and Ethical individuals who are true to themselves can do this course and try their hand in business.
- The course helps one in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BBA skill is good for those who are thinking of entering the market sector.
Students who want to work in business administration and sees themselves do an MBA Course over the course of time should definitely do this course.
- BBA, as any other courses, should be chosen carefully by the candidates to achieve the desired result.
- BBA would be the stepping stone for candidates who want to pursue and excel in the Management field.
- BBA will impart the basic knowledge of the MBA course curricular, thus making it a perfect choice for MBA aspirants.
Over the years, the demand for BBA candidates has gone up in both government and private job sectors.
With the growing demand for BBA degree, colleges across India have started catering different types of BBA to the aspirants. Apart from regular BBA, students have the opportunity to pursue Online BBA and BBA distance education.
|Types of BBA||Eligibility||Admission||Average Fees (INR)|
|BBA Full-time||10+2 with 50% marks||Merit/Entrance Exam Based||INR 60,000- 1.8 Lakhs|
|BBA Part-Time||10+2||Merit Based||INR 45,000|
|BBA Online||10+2||Merit Based||INR 27,000|
Check Out: BBA or BCom
Full time BBA is a 3-years UG course that prepares students for a robust future in Management. Full time BBA is the most popular choice of BBA opted by thousands of students every year.
Full time BBA admission is granted through both merit and entrance exam based admission process. Popular BBA entrance exams include DU JAT, IPU CAT, and NPAT.
Popular regular BBA specializations include BBA International Business, BBA BAnking and Insurance, BBA HRl, BBA LLB, etc.
BBA part-time is a 3-years undergraduate course just like a regular BBA. The only difference is that unlike regular BBA, students don’t need to be physically present for the course.
BBA Part time is an ideal choice for candidates who are unable to pursue a regular BBA. The course curriculum of part time BBA is almost similar to the regular BBA degree.
The average fees to pursue part time BBA ranges from INR 45,000 to INR 60,000 in average.
- BBA online was designed with the aim to provide students with the opportunity to understand the foundations of business administration and be able to apply the knowledge in the real world using the virtual education system..
- The course includes some of the essentials of business administration such as Human Resource and Management, Organizational Behavior, Business and communication, Management Skills, Retail Management and much more.
- Online BBA courses are relatively less costlier than an offline course. The average fees to pursue online BBA is around INR 27,000.
- Popular BBA specializations are also available in Online BBA.
BBA through distance education provides students with the opportunity to work and take classes at their own pace. Some of the top options for BBA Course through distance learning are IGNOU, TNOU, Madras University, etc. Admission is usually offered on the basis of merit. Hence, students with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply for this course.
BBA is available in Distance mode. Many top Colleges offer BBA Distance Education in their colleges like IGNOU, Madras University etc. The admission process for BBA Distance is mentioned below:
- The eligibility criteria for BBA Distance is that the student must pass class 12.
- There are no entrance exams for admission in the distance BBA.
- BBA Distance Universities offer direct admission on the application basis.
BBA (SM) is offered at IGNOU in collaboration with Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL). This is a work-based innovative degree program. On completion, students are awarded with a degree and a work experience certificate. This program was also available for the January 2020 session.
There are two specializations offered in BBA- Retailing (RL) and Services Management (SM) for which admissions are conducted once every year in July only. They are both three years long. Maximum duration for degree completion is six years.
BBARL admission is on the basis of merit and interview. Admission is offered directly to physically fit students and indirectly to sponsored students with common eligibility criteria.
|BBA Semester I||BBA Semester II|
|Microeconomics||Quantitative Techniques - II|
|Principles of Management||Effective Communications|
|India Socio-Political Economics||Cost Accounting|
|Quantitative techniques - I||Environmental Management|
|Essentials of IT||Principles of Marketing|
|BBA Semester III||BBA Semester IV|
|Banking & Insurance||Human Behavior & Ethics at Workplace|
|Indian Economics in Global Scenario||Management Accounting|
|Operations Research||Business Analytics|
|Direct Tax & Indirect Tax||Business Law|
|Human Resource Management||Financial Management|
|Consumer Behavior & Services Marketing||Customer Relationship Management|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Strategic Management||International Business & EXIM|
|Research Methodology||Finance Electives|
|Finance Electives||Operations & Supply Chain Management|
|Financial Statement Analysis||Marketing Electives|
|Advanced Financial Management||Entrepreneurship & Business Plan|
Check: BBA Syllabus Details
|Areas of study||BBA Subjects|
|Foundation||Mathematics for Business|
|Essentials of Marketing|
|Business Organisation and Principles of Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|International Business Management|
|Electives||Marketing and Operations Research|
|Commercial Bank Management|
|Advanced Sales & Distribution|
|Etiquette and Conversational Skills|
|Negotiating and Persuading Skills|
|Problem Solving and Consulting Skills|
- Some of the major subjects in the BBA Course are Business Economics, Business Mathematics, Principles of Management, Statistics, Organisational Behaviour, etc.
- Even though the syllabus is vast, the course aims to inculcate managerial and entrepreneurial skills in a candidate.
- The subjects may vary depending upon the specialization a candidate chooses, as the BBA Scope increases better by choosing the correct BBA specialization like Human Resource Management, Finance, International Business, Sales and Marketing, etc.
There are two paths for attaining admission into the BBA course: Direct Admission and Entrance Based Admission. In some BBA colleges such as Loyola College, admission is done directly through the merit system, but in universities such as IP University, Christ University, interested students are admitted based on marks obtained in relevant Entrance Exams.
Direct BBA Admission 2021
- Direct Admission for BBA is based on the marks secured by the candidate at the secondary level (+2).
- Students from any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in 12th can apply for BBA admission 2021 in colleges and universities across India.
- Some of the colleges that adapt to the culture of direct admission in their BBA courses are Loyola College, Madras Cristian College, Mount Carmel College, JD Birla Institute, and others.
- Students can register themselves for the direct admission procedure by filling the application form and paying a minimal fee of around INR 1000 or less. The notification is usually released in January.
How to Apply for Merit-based BBA Admission 2021?
- The candidate needs to log on to the Online Application and register by filling in the required details.
- Submission of the Academic details such as Academic details like Scores, Subjects, Marks, etc.
- Upload the clear scanned copies of the documents like Class 12 mark sheet, scorecard, etc.
- Payment of Application Fees for the confirmation mail and application number.
- The final stage of getting admission based on merit is after the college publishes the names of the students granted admission.
- Group Discussions and Personal Interview can be conducted by some of the colleges and universities for the shortlisted candidates. A common topic would be given to students to discuss and share their respective views. A personal Interview round comprises questions related to hobbies, interests, academics, career, etc.
Entrance Based BBA Admission 2021
- There are national-level BBA entrance test examinations for students all over India. BBA Entrance Exams are UPSEE, IPU CET, MUMCET, etc. Top BBA colleges like Department of Management Studies Christ University, SSCBS, SVKMs NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, etc and more take admission through entrances like SET, NPAT, DU JAT, etc.
- The application process of these exams usually starts in the month of April-May every year.
How to apply for Entrance-based BBA Admission 2021?
- The process begins with Online Registration. Students will have to provide their email id, mobile number, and password after which a login id will be created.
- The candidate is required to fill up the online form by giving personal and academic details and select the desired course.
- Next, the candidates need to upload clear, black & white scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, Photo ID Proof, Class 10th, and 12th Certificate, etc
- Payment of Online Application Fee using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking and keep the copy of Application Form for future use.
- Download the issued Admit Card released by the institution before the deadline to sit for the examination.
- Be updated about Exam dates and sit for the exam and qualify to get an admission successfully.
- Know the result of the entrance test to check your qualification from the cutoffs released by the concerned institution.
- After meeting the cutoff, a candidate may secure a seat or be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interview. A common topic would be given to students to discuss and share their respective views. A personal Interview round comprises questions related to hobbies, interests, academics, career, etc.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed their class 12th examinations from any stream and a recognised board in order to be eligible for BBA program.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have at least scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 12th. Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be aged between 17 to 22 years for general category, and 17 to 24 years for reserved categories.
|Exam Name||Application Form||Exam Date|
|DU JAT||April 2021||June 2021|
|IPU CAT||First Week of March 2021||4th week of April 2021 to 1st week of May 2021|
|NPAT||February 16, 2021||June 27, 2021 July 2, 2021 July 4, 2021|
BBA entrance exam syllabus has 4 primary sections that are, Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude, English Language / English Proficiency, Reasoning Ability, and General Awareness. There are nehative marking as well. For a right answer, the student will be awarded +3 and for the wrong answer -1 will conduct. Some colleges follow different marking patterns.
Almost all the universities grant BBA Admission on the basis of the score in an entrance examination. Each university has its own particular entrance examination.
- Admission 2021 for BBA course will commence from the month of April-May in most of the colleges.
- Students from any stream in class 12th can apply for admission to different BBA Specializations..
- Steps in the BBA admission process include Entrance Exam, Merit List, Counselling, Final Selection.
- Direct BBA Admissions are also done in India on the basis of Class 12th score.
BBA degree is offered in almost every college and university, but with different specialization options. Specialization helps in deciding which field you want to get it to go ahead with your management career.
BBA in Marketing is a branch of management that deals with the concepts of business management. It acquaints the students with marketing theories and principles to prepare them for the industry.
BBA Marketing Syllabus is divided into six semesters. The first four semesters cover subjects common to all programs in BBA. The last two semesters of this program focus solely on marketing as a specialization. The field of marketing is quite diverse as it applies universally to every industry.
See Also: BBA Marketing Top Colleges
|BBA Marketing Eligibility||10+2 qualified from a recognized school.|
|BBA Marketing Duration||3 years|
|BBA Marketing Average Tuition Fee||INR 2-6 Lakhs|
|Average Salary (per annum)||INR 3-6 Lakhs|
|Job Profiles||Marketing Executive, Advertising Executive, Sales Manager, Market Research Analyst, etc.|
BBA in Finance is a 3-year graduate level program. The course is divided into 2 semesters. It consists of a total six semesters with each semester lasting a period of 6 months.
The course of Bachelor of Business administration in Finance learned to make informed predictions in insurance and investment. Candidates can do MBA in Finance, post graduate course in finance after the completion of BBA.
See Also: BBA Finance Top Colleges
|Duration of the course||3 years|
|BBA Finance Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
|BBA Finance Average course fee||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs for 3 years|
|Sectors of employment||NRHM, Public service commission, Railways, Life Insurance, RBI banks, Oil India Limited|
|Average entry-level salary||INR 4 to 5 Lakhs per Annum|
|Top entrance exams (if available)||CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP|
BBA Tourism covers all the management subjects. The course deals with subjects related to travel, tourism and hospitality management.
The course is not limited to operating tours only, this can cover other aspects also like hospitality management, marketing, finance management, customer service, HR management, travel and tour operations as well.
See Also: BBA Tourism Top Colleges
|BBA Tourism Eligibility||10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|BBA Tourism Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counselling after qualification of entrance test|
|BBA Tourism Course Fee||INR 1000 to 2.55 lacs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 and 15 lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Food Industry Forts/ Resorts, Hospitality Industry, Hotels and Allied Service Industries, Railways, Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Immigration and Customs Services, Transportation and Cargo Companies, etc.|
|Job Positions||Front Office Executive, Lobby Manager, Tour Operator, Tour Operation Manager, transport Officer, Travel Executive, Travel Agent, Operations Executive, Information Assistant, Visa Executive, and such.|
BBA Supply Chain Management is a 3-year full time undergraduate course.
It covers departments from supplying raw material to the company to delivering the finished products to the customers. For a manufacturing company to augment, the logistics and supply chain department should flow smoothly.
See Also: BBA Supply Chain Management Top Colleges
|Eligibility||10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|BBA Supply chain ManageAdmission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counselling after qualification of entrance test|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 7 lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 10 lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Colleges and Universities, Career Vision (Chennai), DIJK Innovations Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore), Titan Company Limited (Bangalore), CRPL Limited (Mumbai), Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore), etc.|
|Job Positions||Warehouse Supervisors, Shipping Coordinator, Operations Manager, Export Sales Coordinator, Export Executive, Logistics Coordinator, Expeditor, etc.|
There are a total of 2331 private and 662 government BBA colleges in India, offering specializations like Finance, Marketing, Tourism Management and HR.
|College Name||Fees (INR)|
|Shailesh J Mehta School of Management||4,88,100|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering||5,98,000|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research||17,50,000|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||7,81,785|
|Amity University, Mumbai||5,15,000|
|National Institute of management||40,700|
|BITS school of Management||24,50,000|
|Kaizen school of Management||30,900|
|The Second Wind||12,00,000|
Christ University BBA
BBA at Christ University is a 6 semester course. It prepares young minds with a positive attitude for excellent performance and committed service. The BBA programme provides students with the opportunity for interdisciplinary learning through various generic electives from the streams of Psychology, Economics, Social Work, Law, Media Studies, Sociology, Hotel Management and Computer Applications.
|Admission Process||Online and Merit Based|
BBA in DU
Delhi University offers 3 programs which are BBA (FIA), BMS and BBE for management aspirants at the undergrad level. The admission takes place through DU JAT for these streams.
|College Name||Stream||Fees (INR)|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College||BMS||42,075|
|Maharaja Agrasen College||BBE||48,000|
BBA in IIM
IIM does not provide only BBA Programs. But 2 IIMs have BBA MBA Integrated Courses.
|College Name||Entrance Exam||Fees (INR)||Placements (INR)|
|IIM Rohtak||IPMAT||INR 4,10,000||INR 13,70,000|
|IIM Indore||IPMAT||INR 4,00,000||INR 17,01,000|
|Top BBA Colleges in Mumbai||Top BBA Colleges in Kolkata|
|Top BBA Colleges in Delhi- NCR||Top BBA Colleges in Hyderabad|
The scope of management courses is increasing day by day. On completion, there are great job opportunities in the industrial world. In the management sector you can reach the top designation, in a quick span of time. It opens a number of career paths in the future.
The initial package in India is around Rs. 2 to Rs. 3 lacs per annum.
See Also: BBA scope in Govt sector
|Job Roles||Job Description||Average Annual Salary (INR)|
|Business Development Executive||These professionals help businesses to grow. They are known as the high-level sales professionals.||3 LPA|
|Executive Assistant||An Executive Assistant is like an administrative assistant. They perform different clerical and office tasks like accepting and making phone calls, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, etc.||2.88 LPA|
|Marketing Executive||Marketing Executives carry out the marketing campaign and other activities daily in accordance with the market plan to promote regional and/or international business.||6.28 LPA|
|Travel & Tourism Manager||These professionals look after the company’s activity of providing best travel facilities like booking reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, special events, etc||3.5 LPA|
|Event Manager||An event manager plans and organizes various types of events, as per the clients need. These professionals also make sure to keep the audiences engaged to solve the purpose successfully.||4.5 LPA|
|Account Manager||The Account Manager is responsible for keeping the accounts related data of the company intact. They also work to expand new business from existing clients.||4 LPA|
|Brand Manager||Brand Manager plans, develops and gives effort to improve the performance of a brand, service or product. They constantly work on improving the brand image in the market as compared to the competitors.||5 LPA|
Check: BBA Jobs
|Government Organization||Private Organization|
|Indian Space Research Organization [ISRO]||Tata Consultancy Service|
|Defence Research and Development Organization [DRDO]||Capgemini|
|Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited [BHEL]||Genpact|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||IBM|
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited [NTPC]||Infosys|
|Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited||HDFC|
|Steel Authority of India Limited [SAIL]||Microsoft|
|Gas Authority of India Limited [GAIL]||Deloitte|
|Banking||Information Technology (IT)|
|Media and Entertainment||Sales sector|
Ques: What is BBA full form?
Ans: BBA means Bachelor of Business Administration and is a management course with a course duration of 3 years.
Ques: What is the difference between BBA and BBA (Hons)?
Ans: In BBA general, general management subjects are taught. Whereas in the case of BBA Honors, there is subject-specific study. Students are taught how they can take a major business decision, use resources efficiently and how to work collectively towards a common business goal.
Ques: What are the best alternatives to an MBA?
Ans: Those who do not wish to pursue an MBA can work in any domain. The popular ones being - Sales, Marketing, Business Analytics and Digital Marketing. Due to the rising demand for digital advertising, the latter one provides a beneficial option for students who do not want to go for an MBA. You can also try
Ques: Are there any BBA colleges in Bangalore?
Ans: There are about 167 colleges in Bangalore offering BBA degrees, and the number includes both private and public colleges.
Ques: What are the best BBA colleges in Delhi?
Ans: Some of the best BBA colleges in Delhi are:
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Delhi University)
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya (Delhi University)
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute (GGSIPU, Delhi)
- MAIT (GGSIPU, Delhi)
Ques: What is the average salary of a BBA graduate student?
Ans: The average salary of a BBA graduate can range anywhere between 4.5 to 7 LPA
Ques: What is the eligibility criteria for BBA admission?
Ans: The basic eligibility for BBA admission is an aggregate of 55% marks in Class XII from a recognized educational board. However, some state universities (like the Delhi University) admit students based on their aggregate percentage in 10+2
Ques: Is mathematics compulsory for a BBA course?
Ans: No, it's not mandatory to study maths in class 11 and 12. Most of the universities accept students from all the streams provided that they meet the eligibility criteria. A minimum aggregate of 55% marks is sufficient for getting admission in BBA course.
Ques: Can I be a teacher after completing BBA honours program?
Ans: Yes. Students can opt to pursue a BEd course after BBA, and choose teaching as a professional career. However, you would only get to teach elementary students i.e. from standards I to VIII
Ques: What are some tips to prepare for BBA entrance exams?
Ans: BBA entrance exam is a basic management and aptitude test. Which means that the test would examine a candidate’s general aptitude and knowledge in management principles. Practising regularly for the test is a no-brainer. However, these following tips should be considered for better performance:
Clear quantitative approach - Most of the quantitative questions are Class X level. Therefore you must be familiar with the basic concepts, formulas and shortcuts.
Writing mock tests - Practicing sample question paper informs about the exam pattern in advance which therefore helps in formulating a strategy to attempt the BBA exam more effectively. Mock tests for NPAT, SET and other major BBA entrance exams can be found online at Collegedunia.com
Managing time - Time management is an important factor when you’re looking to attempt about 120-150 questions in nearly 2 hours. Prepare a time table and follow it religiously.
Reading newspapers - Reading newspapers regularly will help you to enhance your general knowledge skills. Questions related to the latest trends are usually asked in PI (personal interview) rounds.
Ques: Which is the best branch for pursuing a BBA course?
Ans: There is no specific branch considered to be the best for a BBA course. It all depends on your skills and aptitude. For instance, if you have a natural talent for convincingly selling things then you should try going for a BBA in Marketing. Similarly, if one wishes to take the long road and research on academic aspects of a business and finance, then they should opt for BBA in Finance and Banking.
Ques: Should I study BBA in India?
Ans: Definitely. Due to the increasing number of active internet users, the advertisement and marketing industry seems to be shifting towards the digital platform. In such a scenario, choosing BBA in Digital Marketing or even a short term course in Digital Marketing after BBA will provide you with endless job opportunities. Furthermore, it is always advisable to have work experience (3-5 years) before applying for an MBA degree. BBA, being a skill-based program - helps a candidate tread in the same direction.
Ques: What is the first year fees for BBA course from Christ University, Bangalore?
Ans: First-year course fee for BBA from Christ University are as follows:
|Student belonging to||Fees (in INR)|
|Southern states (TN, AP, Goa)||1,30,000|
Since the course fee along with other expenses can even go up to INR 10 lacs in some cases (outside residents), it is always advisable to keep a tab on financial aid and loan options available to students. SBI Education Loan is one of such services which helps a student in their academic journey financially. The loan amount can go up to 20 Lacs and has a repayment period of 15 years.
Ques: What are the topics for BBA entrance exam?
Ans: The entrance tests conducted for BBA are objective and contain multiple-choice type questions. Although Maths is not a mandatory subject for the entrance test, some popular entrance exams for BBA like - DU JAT, NMIMS NPAT, etc. assess a student’s knowledge in Quantitative (Mathematics) along with Verbal Ability (English), General Knowledge and Analytical/Logical Reasoning.
Ques: I have scored a 60% aggregate in my 10+2 examination. Can I apply for admission in BBA top colleges in India?
Ans: Yes. The eligibility criterion for admission to BBA requires a candidate to have at least 50% total aggregate in their 10+2 examination. Some of the top entrance tests you are eligible for include - DU JAT, SET, IPU CET along with many others. Thus, as far as the percentile is concerned, you are good to go.
Ques: Can I do BBA without having Maths in class 12th?
Ans: Yes, maths is not a compulsory subject to take admission in BBA.
Ques: Is BBA tough?
Ans: No, BBA is not too tough if you have a keen interest in Business Management and Administration.
Ques: Is BBA from IGNOU valid?
Ans: Yes, IGNOU is a national university and the degree is completely valid.
Ques: Does BBA contain a lot of Maths?
Ans: No, BBA does not contain a lot of maths. However, it does contain some maths and statistics.
Ques: Is BBA better or BBA (Hons)?
Ans: BBA is a general study that teaches general management subjects. However, BBA Hons deals with a specific and specialized study of problem-solving and decision making in a business enterprise.
Ques: Can I go into academics after the BBA course?
Ans: Yes, one can be a teacher or a lecturer and can go into academics after doing BBA and then opting for courses like BEd or PhD.