BBA admission 2021 for most of the colleges is done on the merit score obtained in national level entrance examinations such as IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT etc. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exams like SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test), MET BBA (Manipal Entrance Exam for BBA), etc to initiate the admission process.
Colleges like SRM University, Christ University, and NMIMS Mumbai have already started BBA application process for the academic year 2021 - 2023. You can apply for the BBA Course in these colleges by June 2021.
Admission to the Distance BBA program are similar to the regular BBA Course. Jamia Hamdard Delhi, has concluded its application process for its Distance BBA program..
The official notification for SET has been released, the last day for the registration process is June 4, 2021.
Top BBA Colleges in India: Application Deadline
|College||Admission Process||Application Status|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, New Delhi||DU-JAT||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, Mumbai||NPAT||February 16, 2021 - July 04, 2021|
|Loyola College, Chennai||Merit + PI||June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Christ University, Bengaluru||Entrance Based||December 08, 2020 - June 9, 2021|
|Madras Christian College(MCC), Chennai||Merit Based||June 2021|
|Mount Carmel College||Merit Based||February 15, 2021- March 31, 2021|
|Presidency College, Bangalore||Merit Based||March 19, 2021 - April 26, 2021|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)||SET||February 18 2021 - June 04, 2021|
|IFIM College, Bengaluru||AIMA UGAT||January 15, 2021 - June 12, 2021|
BBA Admissions 2021: Important Dates
Students aspiring for the BBA courses from top colleges should be well aware of all the minute details regarding application and exam dates, admission process and other likewise details.
You can check BBA Admissions 2021 dates in the sections below. The application fees for all BBA courses range between INR 1,000 - 1,500.
BBA Admission 2021: Applications Open
|BBA Colleges||Application Dates|
|Christ University, Bangalore||June 9, 2021 (Slot III Admissions Open)|
|Symbiosis Center of Management Studies, Pune||April 2021 (Open)|
|SRM University, Chennai||June 30, 2021 (Open)|
|NMIMS Mumbai||April 2021 (Open for BBA Hospitality Operations & Management program)|
|BML Munjal University, Gurgaon||March- April 2021 (Open)|
|Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi||April 30, 2021 (Open for BBA Distance Education)|
|Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru||TBA|
BBA Admission 2021: Applications Closed
BBA Admissions 2021: Entrance Examinations
Admissions to the majority of the BBA courses generally takes place on the basis of Merit.
Though there are a list of entrance exams such as IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT which are conducted nationally as well as are conducted by the state government.
BBA Entrance Exam Schedule:
|Examinations||Registration Dates||Exam Dates|
|SET||June 4, 2021||June 27, 2021|
|DU JAT||1st week of June 2021||4th week of July 2021|
|IPU CET 2021||March 2021||4th week of April 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021||June 17, 2021||June 27, 2021|
|IPMAT 2021||May 4, 2021||June 12, 2021|
|CUET 2021||May 31, 2021||Session 1: March 21, 2021 Session 2 : April 10, 2021 Session 3: June 19, 2021|
BBA Admissions 2021: Quick Facts
- The eligibility criteria for BBA courses is, candidates have to clear 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% aggregate marks
- BBA Entrance Exams: CUET, IPMAT, NMIMS NPAT, SET.
- BBA Entrance Registration Exams for NMIMS NPAT will start on June 17, 2021
- BBA is a 3 years degree course in the field of Pharmacy, which is offered by top colleges such as NMIMS, Symbiosis Institute of Management, IIM Rohtak, etc.
- BBA Admission fees normally ranges from INR 1,50,000 - 7,50,000
BBA Entrance Syllabus:
Though the syllabus in different colleges may vary according to the courses and structure, the syllabus for the entrance exams is more or less similar to each other.
Check: BBA Syllabus
The below-mentioned table gives a brief idea of what to expect in a BBA entrance exam syllabus:
|Vocabulary||Synonyms and Antonyms|
|Spelling Mistakes||Rearrangement of words in a sentence|
|English Proficiency||English Comprehensions|
|Fill in the blanks||Idioms|
|Cloze Test||Common Error|
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
|Square root||Fraction and Decimals|
|HCF LCM||Commercial Math|
|Ratio and Proportion||Data Sufficiency Test|
Logical Reasoning / Reasoning Ability
|Number Test||Cubes and Cubical Dice Test|
|Analogy Test||Time Sequence Test|
|Logical Diagram||Alphabet Test|
|Alphabet Test||Relationship Test|
BBA Entrance Exam Prerequisites
Before applying for any BBA entrance below mentioned are few of the prerequisites that you should follow,
- Prepare a list of BBA colleges you want to apply and the entrance exams that they accept
- Some of the top BBA Entrance Exams are: IPU CET, DU JAT, NPAT
- Check the eligibility and admission criteria for all the BBA entrance exams
- Some of the exams are national level, while some are accepted by states and some are specifically allotted to certain colleges/universities
BBA Admission Process 2021
Check BBA Eligibility
- Candidates who have cleared their Class 12th board exams from a recognised board can apply for the course
- Candidates must have scored atleast 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent exams.
How to apply for BBA Admission 2021?
BBA Applications 2021 for BBA colleges is a very simple process if the guidelines are adhered to. The steps for the application are as follows,
- Candidates should have possessed at least 50% in 10+2 exams from any recognized board with Science as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates should have qualified the accepting entrance exam like CUET, IPMAT,NMIMS NPAT, SET.
- Candidates should have a valid score and must fulfill the cut-off provided by the college.
Once you have been selected as the shortlisted candidate for a BBA programme, you have to undergo a counselling session which is nothing but submitting all official documents that would be kept as a record for future reference.
BBA Admissions 2021: Top Colleges
Enlisted below are the admission process details which is followed by a few of the top BBA Colleges:
|Colleges||Location||Average Fees (INR)||Selection Process|
|Indian Institute of Management||Rohtak||5,50,000||Entrance Exam|
|Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Mumbai||Mumbai||4,88,100||Entrance Exam|
|National Institute of Industrial Engineering||Mumbai||5,98,000||Entrance Exam|
|SP Jain Institute of Management Research||Mumbai||17,50,000||Entrance Exam|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||Mumbai||7,81,785||Entrance Exam|
|Amity University||Mumbai||5,15,000||Entrance Exam|
|BITS School of Management||Pilani||24,50,000||Entrance Exam|
BBA Admissions 2021: Tips
Listed below are the top vital aspects that one should adhere to before applying for admissions,
- Understand the Syllabus: The syllabus of the course is one of the most important factors for a student to focus upon as it helps a student to focus during the time of the exam.
- Plan: Making a course plan can help the student to plan according to the study of the work which helps them to keep both balanced.
- Connecting with Students and Experts: Start connecting with peers and experts and are eligible to help you with providing a clear idea of the concepts along with scope and knowledge exchange that might help you to excel.
- Keep Yourself Updated: It is important for the students to keep themselves updated on the latest Computer Science techniques used by popular names in the relevant field.
BBA Admission 2021: FAQs
Ques. What is BBA?
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for BBA Admission 2021?
Ques. Is Mathematics compulsory for BBA Admission 2021?
Ques. What are the important topics for the BBA Entrance Exam 2021?
Ques. How much should a candidate prepare for a BBA admission 2021?
Ques. What is the fee structure for BBA admission 2021?
Ques. Does an MBA graduate get better opportunities than a BBA graduate?
Ques. Which are the best colleges in Delhi for BBA admission in 2021?
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Delhi University)
Keshav Mahavidyalaya (Delhi University)
Maharaja Surajmal Institute (GGSIPU, Delhi)
MAIT (GGSIPU, Delhi)
Ques. What are the other options available in courses other than BBA?
Ques. What are the options available after the completion of BBA?