Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, has announced the result for AP EdCET 2020. The candidates can check the result from the official website or from the link given below. AP EdCET 2020 was held on October 01, 2020. It is a common entrance test conducted for the admission into B.Ed regular course. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to take part in the counselling. The admission is granted into the University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh. The result for AP EdCET 2020 has been announced.
APSCHE has decided to conduct the AP EdCET 2020 for those candidates affected by COVID-19.
|Issue of AP Ed.CET – 2020 notification||13 March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of online application||14 March 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of online application without late fee||20 May to 15 June 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||25 September 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||07 – 10 July 2020|
|AP Ed.CET 2020 Exam Center Change||22 – 23 June 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from Website||25 September 2020|
|Date of entrance test||1 October 2020|
|Availability of preliminary answer key||02 October 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||04 September 2020|
|Date of Announcement of Results||24 October 2020|
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Marks Required: Aspirants should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M. with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for the candidates to be eligible to give the test is 19 years as on 01 July 2020. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Admission Criteria
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- AP EdCET application form was released on 14 March 2020.
- The application form is available in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode.
- The last of the application form is 15 June 2020(Extended).
- Candidates may fill the details as per asked in the application form.
- It is advised to keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
The detailed information regarding the AP EdCET Application Fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2020?
The procedure of filling the AP EdCET Application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature and other documents which are required.
- Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online.
- After the payment is completed
- Candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Official Address.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Counseling
After the declaration of the result, candidates will be informed about the AP EdCET 2020 counselling. Officials release the details about courses offered, seats, admission schedule and processing fee on the official website. Candidates have to register online for admission and have to submit the application to their choice of college. After that, candidates are called for the interview. Selected candidates have to pay the registration fee online and report at the college with the allotment letter.Documents Required for Counselling
The list of documents required for the counselling process are given below:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, AP.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Reservation
The candidates are required to satisfy the local / non – local status of the Andhra Pradesh while applying. Check the key points of the same.
Local wise reservations
Other important instructions
- The districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam are regarded as Andhra university local areas.
- Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Kadapa and Nellore, districts of Telanagana, are regarded as Andhra university local area.
- In Sri PadmavathiMahilaViswaVidyalayam, Tirupati, Dravidian University, Kuppam Admission, 85% of the seats in each methodology is reserved for the candidates belonging to 3 local areas mentioned above and the rest 15% of seats are left for open competition.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Cut off
Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks for a candidate required to qualify the exam. For qualifying AP EdCET, candidates need to get 25% in the qualifying exam.
|Particulars||Marks or percentage|
|Cut – Off||25%|
|Minimum qualifying marks||37|
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Answer Key
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of APSCHE releases the answer key for AP EdCET. The answer keys are released in the pdf format along with the question papers. It is released for every different subject. Answer key can be used with the question papers to calculate the scores. The candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key. After considering the errors, a final answer key is released. The answer key is released for Urdu and English language.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Admit Card
The conducting body releases the admit card for AP EdCET 2020 on the official website. Candidates need to login with their DOB and registration number to download the same. The details in the admit card for AP EdCET 2020 include name, test centre name and address, timings and instructions etc. Each and every applicant needs to carry the AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card / hall ticket and a valid identity proof to the exam centre. They should actually preserve it until the end of the admission session.
Andhra Pradesh B.Ed Syllabus
Syllabus of the AP EdCET 2020 is divided into 3 parts i.e., General English, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude and Part C consist of 5 subjects. The questions are framed from the topics given below.
|General English||General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude|
|Correction of Sentences||Geography|
|Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex|
|Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.|
Note: Candidate has to choose one subject from the 5 given subjects
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics)
- English (Special English in BA)
Ques. How many sections are there in the AP EdCET 2020 Exam?
Ans. There are 3 sections in the test.
Ques. What is the duration of AP EdCET?
Ans. AP EdCET is conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
Ques. In what mode AP EdCET is conducted?
Ans. AP EdCET is conducted on the online mode. In other words, it is a computer based test.
Ques. What is the eligibility criteria for AP EdCET 2020?
Ans. The candidates who have secured minimum 50% in their graduation or in the post-graduation can apply for AP EdCET 2020.
Ques. Who conducts AP EdCET?
Ans. AP EdCET is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE