The latest reports by CMO predict that 56% of businesses all over India are changing their business models to adapt to digitalization, hence the scope of digital marketing courses is increasing day by day. According to Burning Glass Technologies, recruiters pay 29% higher to those who have digital marketing as one of their primary skills.
LinkedIn lists Digital Marketing Specialist as top 10 jobs in India, with an average salary of INR 4,69,000/ year and SEO as one of the most desired skills, SEO is therefore included in the Best Digital Marketing Courses list.
The Digital Marketing industry in India is predicted to have a market size of INR 539 billion by the financial year 2024, up from just INR 199 billion in the year 2020. Experts predicted that due to the COVID pandemic, the digital marketing revenue will go down by 12-25%. However, domains of digital marketing like Social Media Marketing and online streaming platforms are expected to grow by the end of 2021.
A candidate with 50% marks in class 12th is eligible to pursue any of the digital marketing courses, such as short-term certificate courses, Diploma Courses, or Digital Marketing Courses Online by Google, Coursera, UpGrad, or Udemy Digital Marketing Courses, which also provide Digital Marketing Courses Free of cost. Many management colleges in India and Abroad offer full-time UG, PG, and doctorate level courses in Digital Marketing, like BBA and MBA Courses with digital marketing as one of the specializations. Digital Marketing courses are one of the most popular courses and its value is increasing day by day. By the end of 2025, Digital Marketing Jobs will be given the highest importance and could be one of highest paying fields due to the growing digitalisation.
What are Digital Marketing Courses?
Digital marketing courses comprise different types of marketing techniques that use the internet and digital marketing tools. Digital marketing courses help you to reach out to a larger number of people than what you actually reach through traditional methods of marketing. It is very important that before you pursue digital marketing courses, you must find out the Digital Marketing Courses Fees.
Nowadays, digital marketing is the most effective and popular method of marketing. It all comes down to reaching out to customers through various digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and others. The Digital Marketing courses content will ensure that you master the art of online marketing by reaching out to your target audiences in a more powerful and accurate manner via various digital channels, in order to impress and engage them in order to convert them to customers.
It assists you in developing and managing marketing strategies for your company's website. After completing the digital marketing course, you will be DMCA certified. The DMCA abbreviation stands for Digital Marketing Certified Associate.
According to a survey of digital marketer (source- Zippia) who pursued digital marketing courses, the following are the statistics on digital marketing courses and the digital marketing industry in 2021:
|Growth of Digital Marketing Courses (2018-2028)||20%|
|Digital Marketing Courses Pursued by Digital Marketers||Bachelor’s degree- 71%, Master's degree- 9%, Diploma- 3%|
|Top Specializations||Marketing, Business, Communication, Public Relations|
|Popular Digital Marketing Certification||Google Analytics IQ Certification, Professional Certified Marketer (PCM), Certified Internet Marketer (CIM)|
|Top Digital Marketing Colleges||IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, University of Georgia|
|Salary of a Digital Marketer in India||INR 5,42,308|
|Salary of a Digital Marketer Abroad||INR 40,70,326|
|Top Digital Marketing Jobs||Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Analyst, Social Media Marketing Manager|
|Top Digital Marketing Skills 2021||Analytics, Web Content, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, User Interface|
Digital Marketing courses are better than a traditional marketing course because it not only helps you to find new target audiences but also helps to track them. Through digital marketing courses, you can also measure the click history, bounce rate, and rank of your page, and find ways to improve your content and brand strategy.
- High Demand: Almost every government and private digital marketing companies hire digital marketers for their organization. Hence, anyone who knows about digital marketing courses will definitely get jobs in digital marketing.
- Growth in Career: As the world is becoming more digitalized, the need for digital marketing courses is going to increase day by day. Any trained digital marketer or certified digital marketer will have higher growth in their career.
- Greater Opportunity: The opportunity for a digital marketer is high in the market, also if anyone wishes, they can do MBA in Digital Marketing. Once you have completed your MBA in Digital Marketing courses, you will get a great opportunity in any company.
The best way to learn digital marketing courses is to start with online digital marketing courses. Digital Marketing Courses by Google is the most popular digital marketing course worldwide. The digital marketing course fees are very affordable, hence anyone can pursue digital marketing courses.
After certificate-level digital marketing courses, students can continue higher studies by pursuing a Diploma, MBA, or Ph.D. in Digital Marketing or look for jobs in the digital marketing sector. Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Analyst, Analytics Specialist, Email Marketer, Content Writer are some of the highly paid job profiles in digital marketing. The average salary offered after pursuing digital marketing courses ranges from INR 4-7 lakh per year, depending on the type of digital marketing courses you pursue and work experience.
Who Can Pursue Digital Marketing Courses?
Students who want to become a freelancer or consultant in the digital marketing sector can pursue digital marketing courses but before that check out the digital marketing courses fees. In terms of eligibility criteria, different types of digital marketing courses available for people are mentioned below:
|Type of Digital Marketing Courses||Eligibility|
|Digital Marketing Certifications||A candidate with 50% marks in class 12th from any stream can pursue certificate-level digital marketing courses.|
|Digital Marketing Courses Online||A candidate in class 10th can pursue any online courses in digital marketing. He should be familiar with the basic concepts of the internet and social media.|
|Diploma in Digital Marketing||A candidate with 50% marks in class 12th from any stream can pursue diploma-level digital marketing courses, whereas, for PG Diploma level digital marketing courses, graduation from a relevant stream with 50% marks is required.|
|UG Level Digital Marketing Courses||Students with 50% marks in 10+2 from a recognized board can pursue UG-level digital marketing courses.|
|PG Level Digital Marketing Courses||A candidate with a merit of 50% in any bachelor's course (preferably marketing, commerce or arts) is eligible for PG-level digital marketing courses.|
Knowledge a Digital Marketer Must Have
The following is a list of the most important skills for candidates who pursue digital marketing courses and wish to become digital marketers. The top skills were ranked based on the percentage of digital marketing manager resumes that included them. For example, analytics was listed as a skill on 9.8% of digital marketing manager resumes. Let's look at what skills a digital marketing manager requires to be successful in the workplace.
Analytics is one of the pillars of Digital Marketing courses. Google Analytics was used to analyze site traffic, and MIS reports were created to detail notable trends and overall traffic patterns.
- In digital marketing courses analytics is used to develop advertising and website optimization strategies, analyzing online survey data, site user analytics, and retail partner information.
- The analytics governance process was implemented for all web properties, resulting in improved customer insight and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Account management is administered by reporting monthly analytics to clients and initiating follow-up conversations to address issues and ensure accuracy.
Email campaigns are marketing efforts that involve contacting a large number of people at the same time and it is another major pillar in Digital Marketing courses. Email campaigns are the most effective way to reach subscribers and potential clients and provide them with relevant offers as well as valuable content. It is also an effective way to strengthen customer relationships.
- In Digital Marketing courses the email marketing stands for client relationships that were nurtured from the beginning of the campaign, all the way through campaign execution and the recommendation of future opportunities and/or campaign optimization.
- Created and executed email campaigns for over 400,000 consumers, segmenting them into Professional and Consumer targets in Digital Marketing courses
- Implemented an opt-in email registration process to aid in the implementation of HTML email campaigns and customized e-surveys. To encourage customer communication, email campaigns are created and maintained a blog.
- In Digital Marketing Courses Web Content continue to improve the Autonomy TeamSite content management system and collaborate with copywriters to create timely and relevant marketing content
- Work with management and development teams to implement and leverage a new content management system.
- Improved client relations and brand awareness through increased social media engagement and content management.
- Content management entails collaborating with internal departments to create ongoing content calendars.
The use of technology in Digital Marketing courses to improve business performance, including the development of new products, is referred to as digital strategy. It refers to the steps that an organization will take to create a distinct competitive environment in the market.
- Created and implemented comprehensive digital marketing courses strategies to increase brand visibility via social media channels, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.
- Weekly PowerPoint deck analyzing social metrics and suggesting next steps to increase demand generation to support digital strategy.
- Created a digital strategy and structure for future marketing campaigns aimed at increasing member engagement.
- Created and managed a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that included annual budgets and media calendars.
Paid search is a type of online marketing in Digital Marketing courses that takes place on search engine result pages, also known as SERPS (Search Engine Result Pages). Paid search is widely used by well-known search engines such as Google and Bing. Paid search, on the other hand, differs from traditional forms of advertising in that customers only pay for each click that occurs.
- Extensively increased customer base through ad campaigns, organic search engine optimization, and management of social media outlets.
- Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, paid social, paid search, and display advertising campaigns were planned and executed.
- CPA / LTV's online marketing strategy was implemented to improve the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns via paid search and affiliate channels.
- Manage the marketing team, which includes paid search, search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, and mobile advertising.
- In Digital Marketing courses through analysis, requirements gathering, and implementation, I managed digital content production and improved existing business processes.
- Managed multiple campaigns' content marketing strategy, editorial calendar, and website administration.
- Created a content marketing strategy and wrote well-researched and targeted articles.
- Developed a content marketing strategy to aid in student retention
- Digital marketing courses is coordination with several stakeholders was required for project management, including the brand, legal, design agency, and direct-to-consumer technology platform.
- Directed a $1 million marketing strategy, which included agency and project management, as well as digital and consumer relationship marketing campaigns.
- Management of a project: A proven track record of successfully developing digital projects from start to finish.
- Collaboration with senior management and external partners to optimize and effectively measure campaigns using custom KPI dashboards.
- Focused on e-commerce KPI metrics and created/implemented a strategy to boost key areas based on user behavior.
- Worked with financial analysts to create new KPI reporting that executive management prefers.
- Use Adobe SiteCatalyst to analyze weekly and monthly website metrics, identify key performance indicators (KPIs), and make recommendations to improve conversion rates.
CRM stands for customer relationship management, and it refers to the entire process by which a company or organization monitors and manages its interactions with customers. A method of collecting large amounts of data through marketing via a company's website, polls, surveys, and other social media applications. CRM's basic goal in Digital Marketing courses is to target the right audience for their product and then meet their needs to increase its sales and revenue.
- Customer satisfaction increased by 16 percent as a result of restructuring the production and sales departments with CRM and Business Intelligence Dashboards.
- Led projects to increase email engagement and effectively leveraged the email marketing channel through Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration.
- I was in charge of digital marketing courses projects, including CRM campaign automation.
Types of Digital Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing courses can be categorized into 7 different types, based on the area of specialization and focus. SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing are among the popular types of digital marketing courses along with a few other yet equally crucial types mentioned below:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is very important in Digital Marketing courses. A search engine is the starting point for 93% of all online interactions. The average number of people who use Google on any given day is 77,000, according to Internet Live Stats. This equates to at least 2 trillion searches per year. High-quality content creation is regarded as the most effective SEO tactic by 72 percent of online marketers.
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO’s goal is to rank your website or business to increase the traffic on your page to generate revenue.
- SEO is the most basic rule and most important aspect of digital marketing courses. No one can do without SEO if they have to do digital marketing courses.
- The basic way that a digital marketing courses professional does SEO is to make the content crawlable by formatting texts properly, use keywords and phrases people commonly search for and use alt texts for images and text transcripts for audio and video.
- SEO is often challenging for digital marketing courses professionals due to changing google algorithms now and then.
- SEO Marketer in India can make around INR 1.8-2.8 LPA in the beginning and with years of experience can earn around INR 3.5-6.6 LPA.
Check: SEO Courses
To help understand SEO better, There are various types of SEO, which are discussed below:
- On-Page SEO also known as On-Site SEO in Digital Marketing courses, focuses on all the SEO sections in the content which is “On the Page.”
- On-page SEO focuses on optimizing web pages to increase traffic, by optimizing its content and HTML source code. For external links, off-page SEO is practiced.
- Here, one has to do some keyword research and try to incorporate them in their content which will also help to answer to their audience. This will help them to rank on the Search Engine Result Page (SERPs).
- Off-Page SEO, widely known as Off-Site SEO in Digital Marketing courses, focuses on the SEO section which is available on the article linking.
- Such sections include inbound linking, which is also known as backlinking.
- This process gives you certain authority, it means that some other site is recommending your site to the target audience for their search result.
- As a result of which this process helps your keywords to rank high. You can write guest posts for other publishers and this will help you to rank higher.
- The technical SEO in Digital Marketing courses, focuses on the backend of the website, it also includes the coding of the website.
- Technical SEO includes compression of images, CSS file Optimization, and structure of the data.
- Having a good technical SEO helps to increase the loading speed of the website. This something that never seeks the knowledge of Google.
- To rank your website, the technical SEO must always be in its place.
Pay per Click
- Pay Per Click, also known as PPC in Digital Marketing courses, is the paid advertisements and promoted search engine results that you can find on the top and side of a search page result.
- Like SEO, PPC is also a way to increase the traffic on your website, but you need to pay for doing so.
- The amount that you pay for these advertisements and promotions is based on various factors, whether your page consists of a highly competitive keyword or keyword that has very low competition.
- Also, you have the option to select whether you want to pay for the paid ads available to users within a specific geographic area or to users all around the world.
While you can also use PPC on Google search pages, PPC can also be used on other channels such as:
- Paid Ads on Facebook- You can pay to customize your video, slideshow, image, which FB will publish on other people’s news feed. Only people with the same subject interest will be shown these advertisements.
- Twitter Ads Campaigns- Here users need to pay to place some profile badges to the news feed of the specific audience who would be interested in similar content. The flow of traffic could be in the form of website traffic, in the form of Twitter engagement, or the form of followers.
- Sponsored Messages through LinkedIn- Here you can send direct sponsored messages to the target audience belonging to the same field.
Social Media Marketing
According to Emarsys, 3.2 billion social media users are active every day, accounting for approximately 42 percent of the population. If you are skilled at social media marketing which is also a part of Digital Marketing courses, you may be able to reach a larger audience and assist your company in reaching new heights. According to research, nearly 98 percent of sales representatives with more than 5,000 LinkedIn connections find it easy to meet or exceed their quota. According to a Global World Index study, people spend an average of 2 hours and 22 minutes per day on social media.
- Social Media Marketing is a major part of Digital Marketing courses and it includes everything that you do for your brand promotion by using social media. It is far more complex and strategic than posting content and responding to comments.
- To use social media for your business promotion, you need to be consistent in posting content, for which you can use certain online marketing tools that schedule your posts.
- Eventually, the goal of using social media marketing in Digital Marketing courses is to turn users into customers by offering them such content that calls for action (CTA), they can do so by analyzing the user traffic, analytics, and page ranks.
- On average, a social media marketer in India earns around INR 3,08,082. Social media marketers have become very important in the digital world and they along with the social media marketers are making this platform more useful.
- The directs you can use in online media showcasing include: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest
In case you're new to social media platforms, you can utilize devices like HubSpot to interface channels like LinkedIn and Facebook in one spot. Along these lines, you can without much of a stretch timetable substance for numerous channels on the double, and screen examination from the stage too.
- Content Marketing, in Digital Marketing courses, utilizes content and storytelling to increase brand awareness and turning a user into a long-time customer.
- The call for action can be of any type such as requesting more information, signing up for an email subscription, or making a purchase.
- Content marketing incorporates SEO, analytics, social media marketing, and email marketing together to create content that is useful to the user so that he or she can take action that will be beneficial for the company.
Here are the different channels through which you can do Content Marketing:
- Blog Post: When you write and publish blog posts on your company’s website, it helps you to demonstrate what your company is all about. This will help your audience to know what is your company all about, which leads to organic traffic research. This will help you to convert the website visitors into your customers.
- Whitepapers and E-Books: Both the e-books and the whitepapers are long forms of content that help to educate the website visitors. It likewise permits you to exchange content for a reader’s contact data, producing leads for your organization, and moving individuals through the purchaser's excursion.
- Infographics: Sometimes readers like to see and not read, in such cases, infographics are the best ways. Infographics are visual content, it helps the readers to see the content visually, which will help them to remember easily.
Every day in 2018, at least 281 billion emails were sent and received. However, recent statistics show that this is not the case. According to Statista, 281 billion emails were received every day in 2018 alone, and this figure is expected to rise to 347 billion by 2022. This demonstrates that email is still one of the most effective ways to reach your target audience. According to the most recent GetResponse research, welcome emails are opened at least 82 percent of the time. Hence, email marketing is one of the very important pillars of Digital Marketing courses.
- Email Marketing in Digital Marketing courses helps in communicating with the target audience. It is used to promote content, discounts, and other events, and it also helps the people to get directed towards the website. The various types of email marketing content that can be sent are Blog Subscription Newsletter, Customer Welcome Emails, Holiday Promotions, and Loyalty Program Members.
- Through the use of email marketing, the company aims to increase the open rate and the click-through rate.
- The click-through rate leads to visitors visiting your website and also making a purchase. For increasing click-through rates, companies use a lot of strategies such as creating urgency or limited period discount offers or creating personalized emails.
- It is often observed that a user is more likely to remain subscribed to your emails if they have the flexibility to choose when they can unsubscribe or mute your emails.
Check: Email Marketing Courses
Another very important type of marketing in Digital Marketing courses is Affiliate Marketing,
- Affiliate marketing involves marketing other brands’ products and services on your website and earning a share of profit each time a sale is made.
- Affiliate marketing is useful as it creates good external linking and sourcing to your page, which is crucial to increase the traffic on your website and also acts as a way to generate income in other ways.
- To be successful at affiliate marketing, three parties must be involved which are: Sellers, advertisers, or who are hosting the sales, and the consumer.
- You can create content in the form of video, images, or written content to promote other’s products or services. One of the best platforms to do Affiliate marketing is your Youtube Channel.
Marketing automation refers to software that helps you to automate your basic marketing strategies and posts. Many repetitive tasks such as posting content daily or sending emails to customers can be automated through this process which others would do manually. Marketing automation mainly works in two major areas which are:
- Email Newsletters: Sending emails to all your target audience, manually is a tough job, hence an automation marketing method is much needed for this. It helps you to increase or decrease your contact list so that your email newsletter is sent to particular audiences only.
- Schedule Social Media Post: Showing your brand presence is very important, you might have to keep on posting in your social media handles to show your presence to your audience. Manual posting could turn out to be tiring, automation marketing is much required for this. Social media scheduling tools can be used to publish the posts at the right time and in a consistent way.
- In sponsored content, you as a brand, pay another organization to advertise your page or brand on other websites or search engines that talk about your image or brand every time a customer visits their website.
- One mainstream kind of Sponsored Content is influencer promoting. With this kind of Sponsored Content, a brand supports an influencer in its industry to distribute presents or recordings related to the organization via social media.
- Another sort of Sponsored Content could be a blog entry or article that is composed to feature a point, administration, or brand.
Steps to Start Career in Digital Marketing
Here are quick 8 steps you need to follow to start a career with digital marketing courses right from scratch:
Step 1: Get to know Basics
Before you enroll yourself in any paid or Free Digital Marketing Courses, know the basics of digital marketing courses. Try to get an idea about what is digital marketing and what kind of work you would be required to do. You should also learn about the following courses in detail as they are the courses that make up the entire digital marketing components.
- SEO- using keywords and adding relevant content to increase traffic on the page/website to get it ranked on search engines.
- Website Marketing- how to promote a website on the internet.
- Content marketing- how to use relevant content
- Email Marketing- advertising and promoting services using Email
- Social Media Marketing- advertising content and services on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Mobile Marketing- marketing on various mobile applications
- Video Marketing- marketing on youtube for brand promotions and brand engagement
- Affiliate Marketing- advertising others’ products and services on your own website and generating revenue.
Step 2: Start Your Own Website
- The best way to understand the digital marketing courses is to “earn while you learn”.
- After you learn the basics of digital marketing courses, you must start your own website.
- Apply the tricks and techniques that you are taught during digital marketing courses on your own site.
Step 3: Become an SEO Expert
- While you start pursuing the digital marketing courses, make sure that you become an SEO expert.
- Whatever you do in digital marketing, you need to become an SEO expert.
- Even if you are not an SEO expert, you must have clear knowledge about SEO, as it helps to make your page/website/content rank better and reach a larger audience, hence increasing traffic and generating revenue.
Step 4: Get a Google Ads Certificate
- After you start your own site, you must also get started with Google Ads. Once your ads start getting clicks, you will get paid for your website.
- This way, you can start earning while pursuing your career in digital marketing courses.
- You can pursue a google ads certification course online to know better about Google ads and get certified as a Google Ads expert.
Step 5: Master Facebook Ads Certification
- You can also do social media marketing, particularly run Facebook Ads.
- As a digital marketing expert, you need to know about Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Facebook is one of the best tools for social media marketing and is an integral part of Digital marketing courses.
Step 6: Become An Expert in Google Analytics
- You have an upper hand if you know how to use digital marketing tools, but you would become an expert if you know Analytics.
- Digital marketing courses help you to measure everything with respect to google.
- There is Google analytics certification course by Google online, that helps to master all the basics you need to know about google analytics.
Step 7: Get a Digital Marketing Job as a Freelancer
- After completing the digital marketing courses and before starting a full-time job as a digital marketer, you must either do an internship or you must work as a freelancer with various companies.
- You will get an idea about the job profile, get work experience with different companies that will help you eventually to learn about digital marketing courses from a wider perspective.
Step 8: Learn to Use Digital Marketing Tools
- While you start working as a freelancer or as an intern in the digital marketing courses, try to learn about all the tools that are available for digital marketing.
- You will get in hand some paid tools and some unpaid tools that you can use while working.
- The more you use such tools, the more you get to know about digital marketing tools.
Courses in Digital Marketing
There are various digital marketing courses such as a Certificate in Digital Marketing, Diploma in Digital Marketing, UG Courses in Digital Marketing, and PG Courses in Digital marketing.
Certificate in Digital Marketing Courses
|Digital Marketing Courses by Google||Free||40 hours|
|XLRI Executive Development Programme in digital marketing courses||INR 80,000||6 months|
|Digital Marketing Specialist Programme||INR 59,999||1 year|
|PG Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing Courses||INR 94,400||6 months|
|PG Certification in Digital Marketing Courses and Communication||INR 9,749/month||6.5 months|
|PG Program in Strategic Digital Marketing Courses||INR 1,00,000||6 months|
|Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies- ISB Hyderabad||INR 1,50,000||Variable Duration|
|Digital and Social Media Marketing- IIM Ahmedabad||INR 1,80,000||Variable Duration|
|Digital and Social Media Marketing and Analytics- IIM Bangalore||INR 1,17,500||Variable Duration|
|Digital Marketing- IIM Lucknow||INR 75,000||Variable Duration|
|Henry Harvin’s Advanced Digital Marketing Courses||NA||32 hours|
|SPJIMR & Intellipat’s Program in Digital Marketing Courses Certification||NA||7 months (1 month for Project Completion)|
|Digital Media and Marketing Certificate- Duke University||$3,195||12 months|
|Digital Marketing Courses Fundamentals Certificate- University of Vermont||$1,695||10 weeks|
|Digital Brand Management- Oregon State University||$1,950||5-7 weeks|
|Digital Marketing Courses Certificate Program- University of La Verne||$2,499||4 days|
|Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing- University of Wisconsin||$4,344||2 years|
|Digital Marketing and Social Media Analytics program- MIT||$3,900||2 days|
Diploma in Digital Marketing Courses
|Course Name||Average Fees||Duration|
|PGD in Digital Marketing||INR 1,26,000||1 year|
|Diploma in Digital Marketing Courses||INR 15,900||2 years|
|Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Courses||INR 60,000||1 year|
UG Digital Marketing Courses
|Course Name||Average Fees||Duration|
|BBA in Digital Marketing||INR 50,000-3,00,000||3 years|
|UG Program in Digital Marketing Courses||INR 21,00,000||3 years|
PG Digital Marketing Courses
|Course Name||Average Fees||Duration|
|MBA Digital Marketing||INR 4,80,000||2 years|
|MA in Digital Marketing Courses and Creative Marketing||INR 8,20,000||2 years|
|Online Mini-MBA in Digital Marketing (Rutgers University)||$4,995||12 weeks (Online)|
Institutes Offering DMCA Certificate Exam Course
Aspirants must be aware of what they will learn after enrolling in a digital marketing course. As a result, before enrolling in the course, candidates should be familiar with the digital marketing syllabus and exam concepts. As a result, we have provided the table below for you to review the entire syllabus of a Digital Marketing Course.
- IMRI – Internet and Mobile Research Institute
- Learning Catalyst
- Digital Vidya
- Digital Academy in India
- Webnext Solutions
Digital Marketing Tools
There are millions of businesses in the world that use digital marketing tools to make their work easier. The digital marketers are taught about these tools in Digital Marketing Courses. Digital Marketing tools comprise of basic tools used in analytics of the page, to specialized digital marketing tools to help execute a proper business strategy, including keyword and rank trackers. Here we have mentioned the best digital marketing tools in 2021 used by every digital marketing professional.
- MailChimp is an Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing tool used to advertise campaigns and brand offers at a larger scale via emails.
- It allows the user to send a number of emails together to the customers, which one can automate and schedule accordingly.
- Not only sending, but MailChimp also allows to track the traffic gathered from the brand advertising and campaigns.
- MailChimp plans start for free initially, but you need to pay $199 to have access to all of its features and tools.
- HubSpot is a one-stop platform for digital marketing, you can do everything in HubSpot, right from Blogging, SEO, Social Media, Lead Management, Landing Pages, Call to Action, Email, and Analytics.
- HubSpot has features and tools that can be accessed for free. While paid features allow you to send email marketing campaigns at a larger scale, analyze site visit behavior, and turn your leads into customers.
- Hubspot can also be accessed for free, but to have access to all of its features, you can pay $3,200/month.
- Trello is a content management tool used to strategize content and enable multiple users to work on projects.
- It assigns multiple cards to users so that they can inform and update regarding who is in charge of what, from writing, editing, adding updations, and notifications.
- This way, it allows the brand to streamline the projects and work in harmony.
- Trello also allows the websites to schedule their posts for publishing.
- Trello is available for free, but to have access to its unlimited features, you need to pay $20.83/month.
- Hootsuite is a social media management tool that can store your social media content meant for posting so that people can access it anytime for social media purposes.
- Hootsuite also allows you to schedule multiple social media posts with appropriate tags and keywords.
- It can track traffic and audience behavior by tracking ROI, and conversions.
- Hootsuite cannot be accessed for free, the plans start at $29 to $599 per month.
- Google Analytics is a free digital marketing tool used by every digital marketer to track the site's behavior or content behavior.
- Google Analytics can show the digital marketer who is coming to their website, from where and what pages they are spending most of their time in.
- It also enables you to check bounce rate, the number of sessions, and traffic in real-time for your website.
- While this is a great way to engage your audience and drive traffic to your website, it will only work in your favor if you have a well-thought-out strategy in place.
- Tools like Followerwonk are designed to help you improve your social media marketing strategy by digging into your Twitter analytics data, for example.
- Use the tool to find and compare Twitter bios. Sort your follower list by bio, location, who they follow, and a variety of other factors.
- Align your strategy with follower gains and losses to determine what type of content performs best.
Top 10 Digital Marketing Courses Online
- The only way to become a successful digital marketer is to pursue a good digital marketing course online, that will help you build the skills fast and boost your career.
- The table includes both free and paid digital marketing courses from top reputed organizations.
- Unlike most digital marketing online courses, which cover only one aspect of digital marketing such as SEO, these courses cover everything about digital marketing courses and is suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced level users.
- Note that most of these digital marketing courses are free of cost and they can be started right away.
|Free||Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Courses|
|Reliablesoft Academy||INR 8906.85 (Discount Rates)||Digital Marketing Training Course|
|SEMRUSH||Free||Certificate Courses in SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, SMM|
|HubSpot||Free||E-Books on Digital Marketing Basics and Tools|
|ClickMinded||INR 74575.85||Certificate Courses in Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Paid Ads, Sales, Analytics & SEO|
|Udemy||INR 455||Facebook Marketing – Build Facebook Messenger Chatbots, Ultimate Google Analytics Course +50 Practical Examples|
|Simplilearn||INR 60,000||Digital Marketing Courses|
|CopyBlogger||Free||Courses in Content Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Sales, etc.|
|Udacity||INR 22,849 per month||Become a Digital Marketer|
|Optinmonster||Free||Digital Marketing Training Courses|
Udemy Digital Marketing Courses
|The Complete Digital Marketing Course- 12 Courses in 1||INR 490|
|Ultimate Google Ads Training 2020: Profit with Pay per Click||INR 490|
|Digital Marketing Masterclass- 23 Courses in 1||INR 490|
|Mega Digital Marketing Course A-Z: 12 Courses in 1 + Updates||INR 490|
|Digital Marketing Certification: Master Digital Marketing||INR 490|
|Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples||INR 490|
Simplilearn Digital Marketing Courses
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course||INR 15,999|
|Advanced Social Media Certification Training Course||INR 15,999|
|Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Training||INR 15,999|
|Digital Marketing for CXOs||INR 59,999|
|Digital Marketing Training Course||INR 999|
|Digital Marketing Associate (Master’s Program)||INR 29,999|
|Digital Marketing Specialist (Master's Program)||INR 59,999|
|Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing||INR 1,00,000|
Digital Marketing Course by Google
- Digital Marketing Courses by Google is an advertising bureau-accredited digital marketing course, which has around 26 modules, all created by Google trainers.
- Digital Marketing Courses by Google is absolutely free of cost, and can be pursued by any beginner who wants to learn basic Digital Marketing Courses and also get a certificate at the completion of the course.
- It takes only 40 hours to complete, can be pursued anytime, and is highly recommended by all digital marketing experts.
- Digital Marketing Courses by Google is recommended by all recuiters of digital marketing for a better career and salary hike.
Top Colleges for Digital Marketing
Here is the list of top colleges which offer digital marketing courses in India. These are some of the most reputed digital marketing courses institutes in India.
|College Name||Average Fees|
|UPES Dehradun||INR 2,80,000|
|Quantum University, Roorkee||INR 70,000|
|Adamas University, Kolkata||INR 1,44,000|
|Pearl Academy, New Delhi||INR 7,00,000|
|Indira Institute of Management, Pune||INR 1,17,000|
|BML Munjal University, Gurgaon||INR 3,22,000|
|Presidency University, Bangalore||INR 1,65,000|
|RIMT University, Punjab||INR 51,000|
|Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun||INR 1,04,000|
|Rama University, Kanpur||INR 50,000|
Digital Marketing Institutes in India
There are numerous digital marketing institutes in India, but here we have mentioned the two most popular ones. Although almost all the states have institutions that offer digital marketing courses the most famous ones are mentioned here.
|Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi||Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore||Digital Marketing Courses in Hyderabad|
Institutes Offering Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
Here are the digital marketing institutes in Delhi, they offer various kinds of Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi.
|AIMA New Delhi||INR 3,600|
|Delhi School of Digital Marketing||INR 56,450|
|Expert Training Institute||INR 24,990|
|School of Open Learning, DU||INR 20,000|
|National School of Internet Marketing, South Extension-1||INR 25,000|
|EduPristine, Connaught Place||INR 33,000|
|NIIT Delhi||INR 37,500|
|Digital Cruise, East Delhi||INR 20,000|
|Delhi Institute of Computer Courses, New Delhi||INR 25,000|
|Digital Paradise, New Delhi||INR 37,000|
|YMCA New Delhi||INR 1,22,215|
6 Best Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
If you are looking for the best digital marketing courses in Delhi, then we have curated a list of the 6 best digital marketing courses in Delhi, along with data on college name and duration. You can visit the official website and enquire about the fee structure of these courses.
|Online Digital Marketing Course by IIDE||2 months|
|Digital Marketing Training by Techstack Academy||3 months|
|Digital Marketing Course by DelhiCourses.In||3 months|
|Digital Marketing Course by DigiPerform||3-5 months|
|Digital Marketing Course by NSIM||30 days to 12 months|
|Digital Marketing Training by DSIM||3 months|
Institutes Offering Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
The top digital marketing institutes offering Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai are the following:
Digital Marketing Courses Abroad
Students who wish to pursue digital marketing abroad will know here that the course is available in the UK, USA, Canada, and Australia. The fee structure varies from one country to another. However, here we have represented the top Universities offering various digital marketing courses abroad.
Digital Marketing Courses in Canada
Here is the tabular representation of the top Canadian universities that offer various Digital marketing courses.
|Name of University||Course Name||Fees|
|George Brown College||
Digital Media Marketing Program
Post-Graduate Certificate in Digital and Content Marketing
AEC – Digital Marketing
Marketing Management - Digital Media
Graduate Certificate in Marketing - Digital Engagement Strategy
Honors Bachelor of Commerce (Digital Marketing)
Digital Marketing Courses in USA
The table given below has the names of the best institutes of the USA which conducts various Digital marketing courses in both online and offline mode.
|Name of University||Course Name||Fees|
Accelerated Bachelor of Science (BS) and Master of Science in Digital Marketing
Sacred Heart University
Master of Science in Digital Marketing
|University of California||
ACP Digital Marketing and Communications
|University of Missouri||
Graduate Certificate in Digital and Social Media Marketing
|George Washington University||
Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing and Communications
Digital Marketing Courses in UK
If any student determines to pursue Digital Marketing Courses in the UK, then these are the best Universities that provide Digital marketing courses are mentioned below.
|Name of University||Course Name||Fees|
|University of Aberdeen||
Digital Marketing Leadership MSc PGDip PGCert
|University of Dundee||
Digital and Social Media Marketing MSc
|University of Portsmouth||
Digital Marketing BA (Hons)
Digital and Social Media Marketing (with a Foundation Year) BA (Hons)
|Liverpool John Moores University||
MSc Digital Marketing
International Marketing with Digital Marketing MSc
Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
Australia sees the most number of international students every year, it provides digital marketing courses in the following Institutes.
|Name of University||Course Name||Fees|
Diploma of Social Media Marketing
|INR 4, 33,000|
|La Trobe University||
Master of Digital Marketing Communications
Bachelor of Business (Digital Business)
|Charles Sturt University||
Graduate Certificate in Applied Digital Marketing
Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing
|Edith Cowan University||
Graduate Certificate of Applied Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Courses Syllabus
Digital marketing courses comprise various subjects like Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, Search Engine Marketing, and many more. Although, to have a good understanding of digital marketing courses you need to have a thorough understanding of all these subjects. Here we have mentioned the detailed digital marketing courses:
Also Check: Digital Marketing Syllabus in Detail
Social Media Marketing
|Definition of Social Media Marketing & Social Media||Blogging|
|Social Networking||Video Creation & Sharing|
|Use of Different Social Media Platforms||Content Creation|
Search Engine Marketing
|Introduction to SEM||Campaign Creation|
|Google Adwords||Ad Creation, Approval & Extensions|
|Site Targeting||Keyword Targeting|
|CPC, CPA & CPM Based Accounts||Demographic Targeting/ Bidding|
|CTC via Content||Promotions|
|Guest Blogging||Content Marketing Tools|
|Introduction to Web Analytics||Introduction to Audience Reports, Traffic & Content Report|
|Campaign Tagging & Reporting||Linking|
|Using Google Adwords Data||Real-Time Data|
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
|Sales vs Marketing||What is Digital Marketing|
|Marketing Mix and 4 Ps||Content Marketing|
|Understanding Leads||Inbound vs Outbound Marketing|
|Understanding Traffic||Strategic Flow for Marketing Activities|
|Understanding Adwords||Creating Ad Campaigns|
|Creating Text Ads||PPC Cost Formula|
|Ad Page Rank||Adwords User Interface|
|PPC, CPM, CPA||Conversion Tracking Code|
|Creating Animated Ads||Remarketing Strategies|
|Remarketing Tracking Code||Designing Remarketing Images|
|Google Ad Types||Creating Ad Groups|
|Bidding Strategy for CPC||Keyword Planning|
MBA in Marketing vs MBA in Digital Marketing
Getting an MBA is one of the easiest career pathways, most students prefer to do digital marketing courses to get a kick start in their career. Here we will represent both the courses and you can decide for yourself which of the following courses you want to do.
According to a study, only 7% of MBA candidates from Indian Business Schools, excluding those from the top 20 Business Schools, are hired in the corporate sector immediately after completing their course. The remaining MBA candidates are struggling to find jobs that match their qualifications and are earning only $8-10K per month or driving a taxi with Uber or Ola.
|Factors||MBA in Marketing||MBA in Digital Marketing|
|Degree||Post Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Duration of the Course||2 years||2 years|
|Eligibility||Graduate from a recognized university with 50% marks||Graduate from a recognized university with 50% marks|
|Admission Process||Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP||Entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP|
|Course Fees||INR 6,00,000 - 20,00,000||INR 6,00,000 - 15,00,000|
Why Will Digital Marketing Have an Advantage Over MBA in the Coming Years?
Companies now look for skills rather than degrees or internships. They require potential candidates who can assist them in meeting the company's sales targets and generating leads in the most efficient manner possible. And, without a doubt, where the trend is following the path of digitalization, Digital Marketers are viewed as more appropriate profiles than any MBA candidates.
Aside from top-tier business schools like IIMs, more than 5500 business schools in India have been producing “unemployable” graduates in the market, earning less than Rs 10,000 per month if they find placements. According to the study, these schools are to blame because they have turned education into a money-making business and have provided very low-quality education and infrastructure. As a result, an MBA can be found in almost every home. These same factors are affecting our major top-tier business schools.
Future Scope of Digital Marketing Courses
After pursuing digital marketing courses, the scope of employment and job opportunities is high. Yet, some might look for other alternatives such as:
- Students can still pursue MBA in Digital Marketing Courses or PhD in Digital Marketing Courses
- The average salary for Digital marketers is INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 per year.
- While for the MBA in Digital Marketing Courses and PhD in Digital Marketing Courses the average salary varies between INR 7,00,000 - 20,00,000.
- The job scope increases further with an MBA degree or a PhD degree for any digital marketer.
- Every other degree that you earn after the certificate digital marketing courses adds up to your career and a salary increment.
- Top reputed companies of India and abroad hire digital marketers for their organization.
Opportunities After Digital Marketing Courses
There are many profiles in the digital marketing field, and once you become a certified digital marketer, you can get various job opportunities. The job opportunities are numerous in this field hence here we have mentioned the opportunities after certified Digital Marketing. Whether a company is a startup, a mid-level company, or a top MNC, everyone is using digital marketing techniques to attract customers. As a result, businesses are launching online marketing or internet marketing methodologies in order to improve their branding.
In What Job Designations did DMCA Certificate Holder may fit?
- Search Engine Marketers.
- SEO Executives.
- Content Writers.
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Content Marketing Manager
- Inbound Marketing Manager.
- Conversion Rate Optimizer.
Salary Details for Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA)
Candidates who have completed their graduation and are looking for work in the digital marketing field can expect to earn between 10,000 and 15,000 INR as a starting salary. If you gain experience in all modules of the digital marketing course, you could see a 30-60% increase in your current salary.
Earnings for Digital Marketing Certificate holders will range from 90,000 to 1 lakh INR. They could earn more than a lakh per month depending on their skills and experience. Furthermore, digital marketing candidates are paid on par with software candidates.
Jobs in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing being the most preferred job option these days, employers often look for candidates that are upskilled with the latest digital trends and all other related fields.
Here we have discussed some of the common and popular job roles after digital marketing courses, their average salary, and what all skills do the employers seek.
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Senior Digital Marketing Manager||INR 6-12 LPA|
|Digital Marketing Manager||INR 5-7 LPA|
|Digital Marketing Lead||INR 5-7 LPA|
|Digital Marketing Executive||INR 3-5 LPA|
|Analytics Specialist||INR 3-5 LPA|
|Marketing Research Analyst||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Content Manager||INR 6.75 LPA|
|Digital Marketing Consultant||INR 5 LPA|
|SEO Manager/Professional||INR 4 LPA|
|Social Media Manager||INR 4 LPA|
|Email Marketer||INR 4 LPA|
Best Digital Marketing Companies
Here are the top digital marketing agencies that hire freshers, mid seniors, and senior digital marketers, and they are known to have shown the best growth in the year 2021.
|Perfect Search Media||Thrive Internet Marketing|
|Disruptive Advertising INC||Ignite Visibility|
|Resultrix||Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide|
Digital Marketing Salary wrt Experience
The salary structure for various experienced candidates varies, here we have mentioned the salary after pursuing digital marketing courses for freshers to digital marketers who have work experience of more than 10 years.
|Interns||10000 - 15000 per month|
|0 - 1 year||1,00,000 - 4,00,000 per year|
|1 - 3 years||2,00,000 - 6,00,000 per year|
|2 - 4 years||3,00,000 - 7,00,000 per year|
|3 - 5 years||4,00,000 - 10,00,000 per year|
|5 - 10 years||10,00,000 - 30,00,000 per year|
Career After Digital Marketing Courses
After completion of the digital marketing courses, you can take your career in two ways, here we have mentioned both ways.
- Educational Career: You can either do higher studies in digital marketing, which means you can pursue UG courses, PG courses, or Diploma in Digital marketing. You can then pursue PhD in Digital Marketing Courses and then become a professor in college or University.
- Start Working: It is advisable that as soon as you finish your certification course, you can start working as a fresher or as a freelancer. Once you start working, you will have an idea about the work and then you can apply for full-time job offers. Your educational career does not stop here, besides working you can also pursue higher education in online mode.
- Courses to Pursue With Digital Marketing: To get a headstart in your digital marketing career, you can pursue courses like SEO, Social Media Marketing Courses, Email Marketing Courses, Internet Marketing Courses that have applications in Digital Marketing Courses on a day to day basis.
Digital Marketing Courses FAQs
Ques. Can I learn Digital Marketing Courses Online?
Ans. There are plenty of Digital Marketing Courses Online that can be pursued by a Digital Marketing aspirant. All of them are mentioned in the article above.
Ques. Which are the Best Free Digital Marketing Courses Online?
Ans. There are various courses online, but pursuing a Digital Marketing course from a recognized academy adds value to your resume. Some of the best online digital marketing courses are offered by:
- Google Digital Garage
- HubSpot Academy
Ques. What is the duration of Digital Marketing Courses?
Ans. The duration of the course depends on what level of study you are pursuing. For UG, it is 3 years, at PG level it is around 1-2 years and for Certification, the course is for 3-6 months.
Ques. How much does it cost to do any digital marketing courses?
Ans. Fees for Digital Marketing Courses may vary as per the institute you choose. There are online certifications available, but the individual fee depends on the level of the course and where you pursue the course from. The average fee charged ranges around INR 36,000 to 1 lakh.
Ques. After doing an MBA in Digital Marketing Courses from top B schools, how much are you paid?
Ans. Digital marketing is more about what you learn and the skills you gain that get you paid higher. The Average Starting Salary of an MBA in Digital Marketing passout is INR 5 lakh to 10 lakh per annum.
Ques. Should I go for a Digital Marketing Courses weekend course or MBA or should I look for a job in the digital marketing field and learn from the experience?
Ans. Well, the degree course, certification, and job have a value of their own. We’ll suggest you pursue at least a certification before stepping into the field directly. More than 90% of employers consider Digital Marketing certification as a hiring criterion.
Ques. Is Digital Marketing Courses useful for an MBA?
Ans. Digital marketing is a booming sector as explained above. Hence, it helps students from every field to kickstart their careers. If you pursue Digital Marketing courses after an MBA, it will help you connect your management skills with marketing at a digital level.
Ques. Is it worth taking digital marketing courses?
Ans. It is definitely worth pursuing Digital Marketing courses as it multiplies your chances of getting hired by a good marketing agency.
Ques. Is Digital Marketing Courses by Google Free?
Ans. Yes, Google runs a Digital Garage wherein it offers free digital marketing courses with a certificate. One of its most preferred courses is Fundamentals of Digital Marketing.
Ques. What is the average salary after completing any digital marketing courses?
Ans. The salary you will earn will depend upon the level at which you will join a firm. The average starting salary for digital marketing executives stays around INR 3-5 lakh per annum. For the senior job profiles like Team Leads and Managers, the salary can range from INR 7-12 lakh per annum.
Ques. Is Digital Marketing Courses a Good Career?
Ans. Yes, Digital Marketing is a prospering field with increasing job options and career prospects every day, hence pursuing a course in digital marketing would prove to be fruitful for you.
Ques. What is the salary of a Digital Marketer?
Ans. A digital marketer with 4-8 years of experience can earn around INR 8 lakhs in India.
Ques. Is Digital Marketing Courses a well-paid career?
Ans. Yes, digital marketing is a well-paid career in terms of the diverse career opportunities it offers and the option to pursue a career in social media, the internet, SEO, or marketing firms. On average it can offer your anywhere between INR 8-10 lakhs per annum.
Ques. Who can do digital marketing courses?
Ans. Anybody who has passed class 12th with a 50% score in total can pursue digital marketing courses. However, higher-level PG courses such as MA and MBA in digital marketing also require you to have a degree in bachelors from any stream with 50% scores.
Ques. What are the top five courses in the field of digital marketing?
Ans. Henry Harvin's Advanced Digital Marketing Courses, Intellipaat's Certification in Digital Marketing, Coursera's Digital Marketing Courses, Great Learning's Power-Packed Digital Marketing Courses, Edureka's Digital Marketing Certification Training are the top 5 upskilling courses in digital marketing.
Ques. What are the top in-demand digital marketing skills in Digital Marketing Courses?
Ans. Instagram Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Video Editing, Email Marketing, e-Commerce are the top in-demand digital marketing skills in 2021.
Ques. What are the best digital marketing courses in Delhi?
Ans. Digital Marketing Program, PGDM in Digital Marketing, Masters in Digital Marketing, UG in Digital Marketing, Data Analytics Course are some of the best digital marketing courses in Delhi offered by AIMA New Delhi, Delhi School of Internet Marketing, Pearl Academy.
Ques. Where can I find free digital marketing courses?
Ans. You can find plenty of free digital marketing courses on Coursera and Google.
Ques. Are our digital marketing courses online worth it?
Ans. If you have already started your digital marketing career, then yes, a digital marketing online course will help you build a strong resume and learn additional skills to help you grow in your career.
Ques. How can a beginner learn digital marketing?
Ans. A beginner can start with Digital Marketing Courses for Beginners to learn about the basics of Digital Marketing and later can pursue some advanced level Digital Marketing Courses Online. Also, he needs to learn about SEO, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, etc.
Ques. Which is better, an MBA in Digital Marketing or a Digital Marketing Courses?
Ans. The choice between the two courses depends on your primary goal, whether you want to learn the theoretical aspects of management and business along with digital marketing or pursue a digital marketing courses that deals with the practical aspects of digital marketing and gets your job ready in no time. For the former, you can pursue MBA in Digital Marketing and for the latter, a Digital Marketing Courses.
Ques. Which are the best Digital Marketing Courses, 45 days, 3 months, or 6 months?
Ans. The duration of the digital marketing courses does not decide if the course is good or not. The duration only matters on the user's demand, if he or she wants to pursue a digital marketing courses early he can take a 45 days course, or if he wants to learn about digital marketing in-depth, he can take 6-month digital marketing courses.
Ques. Can I learn about digital marketing courses without joining any classes?
Ans. Yes, you can enroll in digital marketing courses online on Coursera, Udemy, Google, or Upgrad and learn about digital marketing courses from the comfort of your home, without having to join any classes.
Ques. Is a digital marketing courses important to find a job in the digital marketing sector?
Ans. Yes, nowadays it is so important to learn about the digital marketing courses before you apply for a job, as the recruiters now expect you to become a trained digital marketer so that they can take the advantage of a candidate already having experience in digital marketing.
Ques. Which company is doing best in digital marketing?
Ans. According to the statistics and reports, the top digital marketing companies in 2021 are Markitors, WebFX, Silverback Strategies, MaxAudience, Perfect Search Media.
Ques. What is the most important course that you need to know about along with Digital Marketing Courses?
Ans. SEO is the most important course you need to know with digital marketing courses.