Table of Contents
AEEE 2020 Exam Date(Postponed), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has postponed AEEE 2020. It will now be conducted in August 2020, which was scheduled to be conducted from July 23 – 27, 2020. It has been postponed due to Corona Virus Crisis. AEEE is a national level entrance exam organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University every year for admitting aspirants into various undergraduate engineering programs offered in its 6 campuses - Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Kochi, Mysuru, Coimbatore and Chennai.
Latest: Last date to Apply for AEEE 2020 has been extended till July 15, 2020 Apply here
- Candidates appearing in or have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for the exam.
- The exam is conducted as both Computer Based Test and Pen Paper Based Test. Check AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will have 40 questions from Mathematics and 30 questions each from Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of ranks secured in AEEE 2020. Check AEEE Cutoff
- JEE Main Qualifiers are also eligible for admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
- Only the qualified candidates will be invited to attend AEEE Counselling 2020 based on All India Rank.
AEEE 2020 Highlights
The important highlights of Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2020) are represented below:
|AEEE 2020 Exam Date||Phase 1 – July 11 – 12, 2020|
Phase 2 – July 24 – 26, 2020
|AEEE Conducting body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Mode of AEEE 2020 Exam||Offline and Online|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Number of Applications||Nearly 70,000 in 2019|
AEEE 2020 Courses
Here are the list of B.Tech courses offered at four campuses of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University through AEEE 2020 exam or JEE Main Scores:
|Amritapuri Campus||Bengaluru Campus||Coimbatore Campus||Chennai Campus|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||Aerospace Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)||Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)||Chemical Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Computer Engineering||Civil Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Computer and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence)||Mechanical Engineering|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||Electronics and Computer Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||-|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||-|
|-||-||Electronics and Communication Engineering||-|
|-||-||Electrical and Computer Engineering||-|
AEEE 2020 Exam Dates
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University has announced the exam dates of AEEE 2020. The exam will be conducted in 3 slots each on 5 days. The complete schedule is given below:
|AEEE 2020 Registration Begins||September 19, 2019|
|Last day to submit AEEE Application Form 2020||July 15, 2020 (Extended)|
|Issue of AEEE Admit Card 2020||To be Notified|
|AEEE 2020 Exam Dates||July 23 – 27, 2020(Postponed)|
August 2020(Revised Date)
|AEEE 2020 Slot Booking Start Date||June 15, 2020|
|Announcement of AEEE Result 2020||To be notified|
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants willing to appear in the exam will have to satisfy AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020 set by the university for admission to the first year of four years B.Tech programme. The detailed eligibility is given below:
AEEE Age Limit
The date of birth of the applicants should fall on or after July 1, 1999.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed or appearing in class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should obtain 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have studied Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and also obtain 55% in each of these three subjects in class 12th.
Eligibility for NRI Applicants
- NRI, PIO and Foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the examination. However, NRI- Sponsored candidates (those who are pursuing 10+2 education in India but whose either parent is an NRI) are required to appear in the entrance test.
- Interested applicants need to register their names and choice of branch, campus with the Directorate of Corporate and Industry Relations (CIR) by filling Student Information Form (SIF) and payment of US $ 300 by a Demand Draft in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’.
AEEE Application Form 2020
The university will invite the applications from the eligible candidates to admit candidates in bachelor’s engineering courses of the university.
- The candidates can fill and submit the application form through online and offline mode.
- AEEE 2020 Application Form will be available from September 19, 2019.
- Candidates have to register on the website first by providing the personal details.
- Candidates also have to upload their photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) and signature while filling the application form.
- The application form will be accepted only after the payment of application fee.
- The application form can also be bought and submitted at Amrita University campuses.
AEEE Application Fee 2020
- The application fee is INR 1000 for candidates seeking admission through AEEE 2020 and INR 400 for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Main.
- Candidates need to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE Main rank.
- Online application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Offline Application can be bought by a demand draft.
AEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- Candidates can get their AEEE Hall Ticket 2020 through the online mode. AEEE admit cards will be available in May 2020 through online mode.
- AEEE 2020 Hall Ticket contains candidate’s name, registration number, exam date, exam center address, etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card.
- Candidates have to save their AEEE Hall Ticket used in the examination hall having the signature of the examiner.
- Candidates have to produce the same admit card at the time of counselling.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the counselling process.
How to Download the Admit Card?
To get the AEEE 2020 Admit Card, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official link i.e. amrita.edu
- Enter your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the download button.
- Download your hall ticket/admit card for further procedure.
AEEE 2020 Exam Center
- AEEE 2020 will be conducted in 102 cities for CBT mode and 15 cities for PB T mode across India.
- Aspirants will be allowed to choose 2 cities for Offline test and 3 cities for Online test as their preferred centers.
- They will have to fill up the city code in the application form accordingly.
- The organizing body will allot a center to the applicants and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card.
- AEEE Exam Center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstance.
- Pen and paper based test will be available only in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The online exam only will be available in all the other states.
AEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the detailed Exam Pattern of AEEE 2020 from below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through both online and offline modes.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
AEEE 2020 Result
Candidates will be able to check their AEEE 2020 Result from the first week of July 2020. The result will be declared on the official website of the university. It will be released in the form of score cards. Candidates can download their results through logging in their registered accounts.
How to Check AEEE 2020 Result?
AEEE 2020 Results can be checked by online mode through University portal. Follow the given below steps to download the result/scorecard:
- Visit the official portal of Amrita University.
- Click on the link provided in the website as AEEE Result 2020.
- Now candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Verify the details and submit it.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
Note: AEEE Cutoff 2020 will be released separately for each specializations of engineering.
AEEE 2020 Counselling Process
- Amrita University 2020 Counselling Process will begin from the third week of July, 2020. The counselling will be commenced soon after the publication of rank list. It is necessary to secure rank to be eligible for the counselling.
- Counselling will be organized in online mode. It is necessary to attend the counselling to get admission.
- To attend the AEEE Counselling 2020, students have to register and pay the counselling fee.
- Students need to attend the counselling and fill the preference.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Without producing original documents, candidates are not permitted to attend the counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be based on candidate’s AEEE 2020 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have submit the balanced admission fees & have to complete other admission formalities as prescribed by the university.
Documents Required for AEEE Counselling
Students have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, candidates will not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- Class 10 Certificate.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet.
- Class 12 Hall Ticket and AEEE 2020 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2020 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College