The exam is conducted by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi, MSc Courses include subjects like as Anatomy, Biophysics, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Reproductive Biology, Cardiovascular Imaging etc., including MSc in Nursing and MSc in Biotechnology. The result of AIIMS M.Sc 2021 will be released on the official website of AIIMS for examinations aiimsexams.org.
- The result will be presented in the form of a scorecard/merit list/rank card that will comprise the name of candidates, their roll numbers, total percentile obtained. In order to qualify the AIIMS MSc 2021 exam, candidates must secure at least 50 percentiles irrespective of their category.
- There will be no provision of declaring results through post or telephonic call.
|AIIMS MSc Application Form||AIIMS MSc Exam Pattern||AIIMS MSc Participating Colleges||AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Admit Card|
AIIMS M.Sc. Exam Dates 2021
Dates for AIIMS MSc Courses, right from application submission to entrance exam to result in the declaration for the year 2021 is given below:
|AIIMS M.Sc. 2021||Exam Dates 2021 (tentative)|
|Date of Uploading Prospectus and Application Forms Online||Fourth week of March 2021|
|Last Date for Application for Submission Online||Second Week of April 2021|
|Status of application and rejected application for MSc||May 15, 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application after correction||May 15, 2021|
|Finalization of Centers and allotment of Admit Card||June 05 2021|
|AIIMS MSc Entrance Examination||June 11, 2021|
|AIIM MSc Results Declaration||June 19, 2021 (Released)|
|First Counselling||August 18, 2021|
|Second Counselling||August 28, 2021|
|Open Counselling||September 30, 2021 onwards|
How to Check AIIMS M.Sc. Result 2021?
AIIMS MSc Result will be declared in the website of AIIMS by the second week of June and candidates need to check only online as AIIMS do not provide results by post or on request through calls. The result will be available in the form of a scorecard/ rank card/merit list.
Please follow these steps carefully to check your results online:
- Step 1: Log on to the official website aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2: Click on the “Results” tab of the webpage.
- Step 3: You will be directed to a new window having several links.
- Step 4: Search for AIIMS MSc Results 2021.
- Step 5: In the Results Tab, there are various options of viewing the results. These are:
- Result of AIIMS M.Sc. courses -2021 1st Counselling Rank wise
- Result of AIIMS M.Sc. courses -2021 1st Counselling Roll No. wise
- Percentile Secured by the all candidates of M.Sc Courses 2021 session
- Result of M.Sc courses 2021 Exam held on xx/xx/2021.
- Step 6: On clicking any one of these options, your AIIMS MSc 2021 Exam Result will display on your computer screen.
- Step 9: Download the result card and take a print out of the same.
AIIMS M.Sc. 2021 Tie Breaker
When candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance exam, then as per the rules framed by the conducting body AIIMS, decision will be as under:
- Candidate obtaining less negative marks at the entrance examination
- Preference to candidates older in age
AIIMS M.Sc. Counselling 2021
Counselling for AIIMS M.Sc. Courses 2021, M.Sc. Nursing Course and M. Biotechnology will be held as per schedule as given under:
|First Round of Counselling||First Week of August 2021|
|Second Round of Counselling||Mid-August 2021|
|Open Counselling||Mid-September 2021|
The shortlisted candidates’ names will be made available online. At the same time, an email and SMS alert will also be sent to the registered email and mobile phone number. No letters will be issued by post. It is always advisable for candidates to check the official website regularly for any updates related to results, counselling etc. To qualify for counsleling, a candidate must score minimum 50 percentiles in the competitive entrance exam. Only qualified candidates will be called for AIIMS MSc counselling on the basis of their rank. For MSc course, the number of candidates called for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats advertised for various categories. The order of counselling will be on the basis of the category a candidate belongs to starting from General to ST, SC, and OBC. The counselling will be done on the basis of the merit list rank wise. This means that candidates will be called according to their merit in the test. There are 3 rounds of counselling, including open counselling.
Courses Offered in AIIMS MSc Course 2021
|MSc Courses||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacology, Perfusion Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology||2 years||49|
|MSc in Nursing||Cardiological/CTVS Nursing Oncological Nursing Neurosciences Nursing Nephrological Nursing Critical Care Nursing Paediatric Nursing Psychiatric Nursing||2 years||22|
|MSc in Biotechnology||Biotechnology (M.Biotech)||2 years||14|
Some important instructions
- All the selected candidates of AIIMS M.Sc. Course are advised to download their counselling call letter from the website aiimsexams.org
- Along with the call letter, the candidate must bring with the original required certificates (MBBS or other relevant mark statements, a certificate for OBC/SC/ST, medical registration certificate, internship completion certificate etc.) at the time of counselling.
- Admissions will be given to only those candidates who attend the counselling process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.