AIPVT 2019 (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) was conducted on May 14, 2019. The interested candidates were access the AIPVT 2019 Application Form online from January 8, 2019 from the official website of AIPVT.
The process of filling the AIPVT Application Form is completely online. The examination authority will release the AIPVT 2019 Admit Card on the official website by the month of April.The AIPVT Syllabus is prepared in accordance with the NCERT 10+2 Level syllabus. The AIPVT 2019 Exam Pattern will be based on the Multiple Choice Questions format with 180 questions in total.
Following this, VCI will conduct the AIPVT 2019 Counselling in 3 rounds, the last round being the spot counselling to confirm the admissions.Through AIPVT, Veterinary Council of India (VCI) offers admission for B.V. Sc. and Animal husbandry Courses under 15% All India Quota and the rest of 85 % under the state wise quota of the participating colleges.
Highlight of AIPVT 2019
|Exam Name||AIPVT(All India Pre Veterinary Test)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based test)|
|AIPVT Application Mode||Online|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Courses Offred||B.V.Sc. & A.H|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
AIPVT 2019 Exam Dates
The AIPVT 2019 aspirants can go for the complete schedule in the table below:
|Availability of AIPVT Application Form 2019 (without late fees)||January 08, 2019 to February 7, 2019|
|AIPVT Application Form Submission (with late fees)||February 10, 2019 to March 01, 2019|
|Payment of AIPVT Application Fee (without late fee)||January 8, 2019 to February 09, 2019|
|Payment of AIPVT Application Fee (with late fee)||February 10, 2019 to March 03, 2019|
|Availability of AIPVT Admit Card 2019||April 14, 2019|
|AIPVT Exam Date||May 14, 2019|
|AIPVT Result||June 3rd week, 2019|
|AIPVT Counselling||Refer to the AIPVT Counselling Section|
AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria comprises of the age limit, nationality, minimum educational qualification and qualifying examination score. It is mandatory for all the AIPVT 2019 applicants to fulfill the AIPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen. (Candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply)
- The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years as on December 31, 2017. (Exception: for SC/ST/OBC students, relaxation of five years in age criteria)
- The minimum educational qualification is 10+2 pass with physics, chemistry, biology and English as the main subjects. The candidates who are in Class 12 can also apply provided he passes the same on or before June 30, 2019
- The applicants should have scored a minimum percentage of 50% in the qualifying exam. (for SC/ST/OBC students it is 40%.)
AIPVT 2019 Application Form
The AIPVT 2019 aspirants can start filling the AIPVT 2019 Application Form from January 8, 2019 onwards. The application form will be available on the official website of AIPVT.
The last date to apply for AIPVT 2019 will be March 1, 2019 (tentative). The interested applicants can go through the steps to fill the AIPVT 2019 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of AIPVT 2019.
- Submit the details on the Registration page and complete filling your personal and educational details in the AIPVT Application Form.
- Once the registration is completed, note down the registration number.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the AIPVT 2019 Application Fee either via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking or by e-challan
- Then take a printout of the Confirmation Page after a successful transaction.
AIPVT 2019 Application Fee
The AIPVT 2019 Application fee differs according to the categories of the candidates. The last date to remit the AIPVT 2019 Application fee is February 9, 2019.
The AIPVT application fee for the applicants is INR 1500 for and for the OBC candidates, it is INR 750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. An additional late fee of Rs. 750 is applicable for these candidates who have remitted the fee after February 9.
The applicants can pay the application fee via following ways:
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- E-challan by paying the amount in VCI account in any branch of Vijaya Bank/SBI
AIPVT 2019 Admit Card
The examination authority will release the AIPVT 2019 Admit Card tentatively on April 18, 2017. The Admit card is a mandatory document that the candidates have to carry on the day of the examination. They can download the AIPVT 2019 Admit Card from the official website via these steps:
- Go to the Official website of AIPVT.
- Enter the details- Registration Number & password.
- Click on the “AIPVT Admit Card” link.
- The candidates have to download the admit card along with the proforma. They also have to paste a passport size photograph on the proforma.
AIPVT 2019 Exam Centres
AIPVT will be conducted in 46 Exam Centers all over India. They will have to give 3 preferences of AIPVT 2019 Exam centre while filling up the application Form. Accordingly, the examination authority will allot the exam centres to the candidates. But, they must know that the final authority of allotting the exam centre lies in the hands of the examination board.
List of exam centers is given below:
|State||City For Centre||City Code||State||City For Centre||City Code|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair||41||Maharashtra||Mumbai||37|
|Lakshadweep (UT)||Kavaratti||36||Uttar Pradesh||Allahbad||15|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||18||Uttar Pradesh||Bareilly||17|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior||55||Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||35|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||50||Uttar Pradesh||Varansi||48|
AIPVT 2019 Exam Pattern
The AIPVT 2019 aspirants should go through all the important highlights of the AIPVT 2019 Exam Pattern to excel in the examination. AIPVT 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates have to attempt 180 Multiple Choice Questions in total. The question paper covers the topics from Physics, chemistry and biology.
Negative marking will be applicable in AIPVT 2019. The candidate can score 4 marks for each correct entry and lose 1 mark for each incorrect entry. The question paper of AIPVT 2019 will be set in both English and Hindi Languages.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Total||Duration|
AIPVT 2019 Syllabus
The AIPVT 2019 Syllabus will cover topics from three subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The AIPVT Syllabus for all the three subjects is prepared on similar lines to that of the 10+2 level NCERT syllabus. Check the complete Physics, Chemistry and Biology below:
- Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p- Block Elements, Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry
- Class XII: Solid State Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology, Human physiology
- Class XII: Reproduction Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecologyand environment
- Class XI: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves
- Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
AIPVT 2019 Reservation Criteria
AIPVT 2019 provides admission to the candidates under 15% All India Quota and 85% seats in the participating states. The VCI will follow this AIPVT 2019 Reservation criteria detailed in the table:
|Category||Percentage Of Reservation|
|Other Backwards Classes(Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Person with Disability||3%|
AIPVT 2019 Result
The examination board will announce the AIPVT 2019 Result tentatively on the third week of June. They have to check the result on the official website of AIPVT by using their registration number and roll number. They can access their AIPVT 2019 results via these simple steps:
- Visit the official website for AIPVT 2019.
- Click on the ‘Result’ link.
- Submit the following details- Registration number, Roll number and Security Pin.
- Download your result and take a print-out.
AIPVT 2019 Cutoff
Along with the results, the examination authority also releases the AIPVT Cutoff. The AIPVT Cut off is the marks that the candidates have to score in order to qualify the examination and take part in AIPVT 2019 Counselling.
The AIPVT 2019 Cut off will be prepared in accordance with the total number of candidates who have attempted AIPVT 2019, the number of available seats and the difficulty level of the examination. The AIPVT 2019 Cut off for the seats under the 15% All India Quota will be declared by the conducting body of AIPVT. The cut for the institutes in the participating states will be separately declared by the concerned authority in the participating states.
AIPVT 2019 Counselling
In order to finally claim a seat and complete the admission process, the candidates have to participate in the AIPVT 2019 Counselling. The date and time for the counselling will be released by VCI. It is mandatory for the qualified and eligible candidates to attend the AIPVT 2019 Counselling on the specified date and at the specified location.
The AIPVT 2019 Counselling will be completed in 3 rounds. The last round will be spot counselling round. VCI conducts the AIPVT Counselling and allot the seats on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Once the seat has been allotted, the candidate will receive an allotment letter.
AIPVT 2019 Counselling includes the document verification process as well. The selected candidates will have to carry all the documents required for verification. The list of important documents that the candidates have to carry is given below:
- Character certificate
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate to be submitted by PWD Candidates
- Four passports sized photographs and one postcard-sized photograph
- AIPVT 2017 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2017 Counselling letter.
- Date of Birth certificate (Secondary School Examination or equivalent certificate)
- Qualifying examination Mark-sheet
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.