Amity JEE 2019 Notification Date, Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus
Amity JEE is conducted by Pearson VUE for admissions to B.Tech. programs offered by Amity University, Noida. The official schedule for the examination will be released shortly at www.amity.edu/amityjee. The Joint Entrance Examination is a computer-based exam and is conducted in various test centers across India including Amity Campus, Noida.
Latest: Candidate can fill the Application Form for Amity JEE from the official website.Apply Now
This year, the national level examination is scheduled for April 08 to May 05, 2019. Intermediate graduates (Science stream) with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for Amity JEE 2019 from January 2019. Apart from this, the eligibility varies as per the program. Read on to know more about the examination.
|Amity JEE Eligibility||Amity JEE Admit Card||Amity JEE Exam Pattern|
Highlights of Amity JEE 2019
|Exam Name||Amity Joint Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online i.e. Computer Based|
|Amity JEE Helpdesk||0120-2445252 / 4713600|
Amity JEE Exam Dates 2019
The official schedule for the engineering examination will be available at www.amity.edu/amityjee. Admission to B.Tech programs at Amity University Noida is based on JEE Exam conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity). A timeline is tabulated below:
|Release of Amity JEE Application Form||January 2019(Open)|
|Last date to Register||To be Notified|
|Commencement of test center booking||March 2019|
|Availability of Amity JEE admit card||March 2019|
|Amity JEE 2019 Exam Date||April 08 – May 05, 2019|
|Declaration of Amity JEE Result||May 10, 2019|
|Start of Amity JEE Counselling||June 2019|
Amity JEE Eligibility
Before applying for Amity JEE, satisfying the eligibility standards is a must. Candidates meeting the criteria can then easily apply for the examination. As per the authorities, the eligibility criteria is defined as per the B.Tech. program, meaning the eligibility varies for each program offered. Listed below is the same:
General/ Basic Eligibility:
- Intermediate graduates with Science stream from a recognized board.
- Presently appearing in 10+2 examination with Science stream can also apply for JEE.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Class 10 and 10+2 examination.
Given below is subject combination and Qualifying marks for various B.Tech programs. Read on
- For B.Tech Aerospace: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for sponsored category) in Class 10 and 12 examinations with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Biotechnology: a minimum of 60% marks (55% for sponsored category) in Class 10 and Class 12 examination with Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- For B.Tech Computer Science: a minimum of 60% marks in Class 10 and minimum 70% marks in Class 12 exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. It is 65% for sponsored category candidates.
Amity JEE Application Form 2019
The registration window for Amity JEE 2019 will become functional in January 2019. Minimum 60 days will be provided to apply for the examination. There are four simple steps to complete the application process:
Step 1: Purchasing JEE Admission Pack
- The cost of admission form is INR 1100, candidates must visit the official website i.e. amity.edu to obtain the same. (OR)
- They can also download it free and submit with DD of INR 1100 in favor of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi.
Step 2: Program Selection
- Select a B.Tech. Program as per your preference.
- You will have to appear for the examination for the same.
Step 3: Completing Amity JEE Form
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualification details and other required information.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and documents in the prescribed format
Step 4: Submitting Application Form
Duly filled in JEE Form together with the photograph is to be submitted/sent to the respective campus, candidate needs to apply to:
- Noida Campus: Amity Admission Office Amity University Campus, Gate No. - 3, Block-J2, Ground Floor, Sector - 125, Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Dubai & London Campus: Amity University International Marketing Head Office E-2 Block, G-05, Ground Floor, Sector-125 Noida (U.P.) - 201313
- Greater Noida Campus: Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201308
- Lucknow Campus: Amity University Campus Malhaur (Near Railway Station), Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow (U.P.) - 226028
- Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus: Amity University Admission Office, Amity International School Campus, Sector-46, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122001
- Gwalior Campus: Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport), Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh) - 474005
- Jaipur Campus: Amity House, 14, Gopal Bari, Nr. Ajmer Pulia Ajmer Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302006
- Kolkata Campus: Amity University Admission Office RDB, Boulevard, 6th Floor, Sector-V Salt Lake City, Kolkata (West Bengal) - 700091
- Mumbai Campus: Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhutan, Post Somathne, Panvel, (Maharashtra) - 410206
- Raipur Campus: Amity University Chhattisgarh Manth /Kharora (Opp. ITBP) SH-9, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) – 493225
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully applied for Amity JEE 2019 before the last date can easily download the admit card from the official portal. The document acts as an entry ticket to the exam venue and hall. Make note that the hall ticket will not be sent via post or email.
Steps to download Amity JEE Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Amity University.
Step 2: Login using your user ID and password.
Step 3: Click on ‘Amity JEE 2019 admit card’ link.
Step 4: Enter your application number and date of birth.
Step 5: Your admit card will appear on the computer screen.
Step 6: Check and download the admit card.
Details mentioned in Admit Card
The Hall Ticket will contain the following information with regard to candidates taking up the exam.
- Candidate’s Name
- Paper/Papers Chosen
- Date of Birth
- Address of Exam Center
- State Code of Eligibility
- Date and time of the Exam
- Passport Sized Photograph (as uploaded in the application form)
- Signature (as uploaded in the application form)
- Medium of Question Paper
- General Instructions for the exam
Amity JEE Exam Center
- The exam center for Amity JEE 2019 will be clearly mentioned on the admit card of candidates.
- As per the official notification, the examination will be conducted in 22 cities across India including Amity Campus in Noida.
- Candidates can book the test center in March 2019.
- Once the exam center is allotted to candidates, it will not be changed by the conducting authority.
- Students appearing for test in specific locations outside India will have to pay additional fees at the Test Center.
- Candidates need to report to the examination center with their admit card at least 30 minutes before the examination.
Amity JEE Exam Pattern
Other important points related to exam pattern:
- No marks would be awarded if more than one choice has been selected for any question.
- Approximately 1.25 minute per question on an average is required for solution of each question.
- The total number of questions is 90 and the maximum marks are 360.
Questions of Amity JEE 2019 will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. The subject-wise division of marks is listed below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Amity JEE Syllabus
The question paper of Amity JEE will be of 10+2 level. The syllabus will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English that candidates have studied in CBSE Class 12. The detailed syllabus of Amity JEE 2019 is listed below:
Section 1: General English
This section aims to test the grammatical knowledge of candidates. The questions will focus on making corrections in sentences that are grammatically incorrect, jumbled sentences, idioms, and phrases etc. It will also include passage of approximately 300 – 400 words. Candidates have to answer questions based on the main theme of the passage as well as some of the keywords present in the passage.
Some of the important topics to be covered under this section are:
- Comprehension Passages
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Adjective and Determinants
- Active Passive Voice
Section 2: Physics
This subject will have 25 questions in the exam. The syllabus can be broadly segregated into the following 5 sections:
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics and Magnetism
- Current Electricity and Electromagnetism
- Optics and Modern Physics
There are a few topics in the Physics syllabus that have been a regular feature of exam over the years. Students must target such chapters with the highest weightage first. Here is a list of the topics that are expected to have maximum weightage in Amity JEE exam.
|Newton’s Laws of Motion||Vector||Work, energy and power|
|Gravitation||Rotational motion||Properties of solids and liquids|
|Thermodynamics||Kinetic theory of gases||Current electricity|
|Electrostatics||Magnetic effects of current||Magnetism|
|Electromagnetic Induction||Alternating currents||Electromagnetic waves|
|Wave Optics||Ray optics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Dual nature of matter and radiation||Electronics devices||Communication systems|
Section 3: Chemistry
The question paper will have both, numerical and theory-based questions. Here is a break up of the topics in the Chemistry syllabus
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
The following topics have been exam favourites over the years and must be given more time and effort as compared to other topics. Here is a list of such topics from the Chemistry syllabus of Amity JEE.
|Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Atomic Structure|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||States of Matter|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Chemical Equilibrium||Ionic Equilibrium|
|Redox Reactions||Hydrogen||S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals) : Group 1 & 2 Elements|
|P- Block Elements||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens ( Alkyl and Aryl Halides)||Electro-Chemistry|
Section 4: Mathematics
For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. Here are the topics included in this section.
- Coordinate Geometry
Tabulated below are important topics for Amity JEE Exam.
|Quadratic Equation||Complex number|
|Sequence series||Permutation and Combination|
|Matrix and determinant||Straight Line|
|Properties of triangles||Differential equations|
|Application of derivatives||Ellipse and hyperbola|
|Inverse trigonometric function||Probability|
Section 4: Biology
This is also a part of section 4. Students have to attempt either Mathematics or Biology as per the eligibility of program applied for. The important topics are as follows:
|Diversity in Living World||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Cell Structure and Function|
|Plant Physiology||Human Physiology||Reproduction|
|Genetics and Evolution||Biology and Human Welfare||Biotechnology and its Applciations|
Amity JEE 2019 Result
The results will be released on May 10, 2019, on the official portal of Amity University. Usually, the scores are available within seven working days after the exam concludes. All the qualified test takers are called for counselling. The merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority according to the rank that candidates have got in Amity JEE 2019.
Steps to check Amity JEE 2019 results:
- Visit the official website of the Amity University.
- Login to the website using your user ID and password.
- Click on the link that says “Amity JEE 2019 results”.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The result will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the result and take a printout of it as it will be required during counselling.
The final admission of candidates will depend on the availability of seats along with their eligibility and result.
Amity JEE 2019 Counselling
Counselling of Amity JEE 2019 will take place after the announcement of results, in June, 2019. Amity University will invite qualified candidates for the selection procedure. On the day of counselling, candidates will be interviewed by a panel of noteworthy contributors to the Amity University.
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 10
- Mark sheet and certificate of Class 12
- Amity JEE 2019 admit card
- Amity JEE 2019 score/rank card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Admission will be made purely on merit, however, the candidate also needs to fulfill the minimum eligibility required for the program applied.
- In calculation of aggregate percentage, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non Written subjects will not be considered.
- Candidates having compartment will not be offered admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College