ANUPGCET 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) from the last week of February 2019 (most probably by February 22, 2019).
Candidates can visit the official website (http://anudoa.in) for downloading of ANUPGCET Application Forms as these forms are only available online.
Applicants also have to pay online the required application fee at the time of registration and submission of forms. The closing date of ANUPGCET 2019 Application Form will be most likely by Mid of April 2019 as in the previous years.
ANUPGCET 2019 Application Dates
Let us know in the table given below the tentative important dates for ANUPGCET 2019:
|Application Forms Available Online From||Last week of February, 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms (Without Late Fee) Application Fee: Rs. 600||Mid-April 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Forms (With Late Fee Rs. 500 + Application Fee Rs. 600)||Third/Fourth Week of April, 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Forms (With Late Fee Rs. 1000+ Application Fee Rs. 600)||First Week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Fourth Week of April to First Week of May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||May 5 – 7, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Results Announcement||June 2019|
ANUPGCET 2019 Eligibility Conditions
Applicants who want to get admission into the PG programs in ANU should check the eligibility conditions before filling up of the ANUPGCET Application Form 2019 and sitting for the entrance test. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Academic qualification: Candidates must be a graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university with 50% minimum marks. Candidates who are in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Nationality and Domicile: All applicants must be of Indian origin, preferably should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. They should be able to produce the domicile certificate as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended. Candidates who are not of Indian origin should fulfill the rules of the University’s concerned.
- Age Limit: For self-financing students, there is no age restriction for ANU PGCET. However, for those students who require a Fee Reimbursement, maximum eligible age is 34 Years for SC/ST and OBC and 30 years for EBC/Minorities/ Disabled.
How to Fill ANUPGCET 2019 Application Form
Application forms are available online on the official website of ANU. It is necessary to read the prospectus and keep all necessary documents ready before filling the form. Please read the steps carefully to fill and submit the ANUPGCET 2019 Application Form.
- Visit the official site http://anudoa.in
- Click on the tab “Click here for ANUPGCET-2019 Online Application”.
- You will be directed to a new window where you see three highlighted tabs: Online Registration, Online Payment, Print Online.
- Click on the “Online Registration button”.
- The CHALLAN REGISTRATION FORM Appears. Fill in all the details mentioned there. Make sure your email id and mobile phone number are correct as all correspondence from ANU will be through email and phone and not through postal delivery. Fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
- After completion of registration details, you will receive an SMS of a Security Code on your Mobile. Type the code in the box provided in the Registration Form. You will see a “VERIFIED” message in green color on the screen.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” button. The next step will be for filling the ANUPGCET application form with all academic, study, reservation and other details. This also requires you to upload scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (maximum limit is 150 KB).
- Click the preview button and check the application form preview thoroughly. If there are any errors, click on “Back-To-Edit” for correcting the mistakes. Incase the form is correctly filled, then click on “Save and Print”.
- After taking the print out, submit the application form. You also need to select the “terms and conditions box”.
- You will receive the Acknowledgement Receipt. Take the printout of the receipt.
- The next step is to pay the fee online using SBI Collect or Online payment gateway.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a mail in the form of a pdf file on your registered email id with all the details submitted by you online. Take a printout of the same. Keep this carefully as you need to show this at the time of admission.
- You will also receive an SMS on your mobile with the message “Your ANUPGCET – 2017 application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX.
- Your submission of Application Form of ANUPGCET 2019 is complete.
Details in ANUPGCET Application Form
The details required to be filled in the ANUPGCET Application Form is given in the table below:
|Details Required||Fill/Choose the appropriate option|
|Qualifying Examination||All Graduate Programs|
|Medium of Study||English, Telegu|
|First Language||English, Hindi, Kannada, Others, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu|
|Second Language||English, Hindi, Kannada, Others, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu|
|Subject 1, Subject 2, Subject 3||As per your choices|
Amount for the Selected Courses:
|Enter Details As per SSC / X std Records/Personal Records|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College