ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form(Extended); Apply Online @anudoa.in
ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form has been extended till May 03, 2020, considering the current situation of lockdown due to COVID-19 crisis. Application forms were made available on the official website of the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) from February 28, 2020. Candidates can visit the official website (http://anudoa.in) and register themselves after going through the eligibility criteria. ANUPGCET 2020 Admit card will be available soon after the completion of the registration process.
Applicants also have to pay the required application fee at the time of registration and submission of forms. The closing date of ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form without late fee is May 03, 2020. Exam dates and other schedules will be announced soon on the official website.
ANUPGCET Application Dates
Direct Link to apply for ANUPGCET 2020 application form.
ANUPGCET 2020 Application Dates
Let us know in the table given below the important dates for ANUPGCET 2020:
|Application Forms Available Online From||February 28, 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms (Without Late Fee) Application Fee: Rs. 600||May 03, 2020(Extended)|
|Submission of Online Application Forms (With Late Fee Rs. 500 + Application Fee Rs. 600)||To be announced|
|Submission of Online Application Forms (With Late Fee Rs. 1000+ Application Fee Rs. 600)||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit Cards||To be announced|
|Entrance Examination||To be announced|
|Results Announcement||June 2020|
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria
ANUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who want to get admission into the PG programs in ANU should check the eligibility conditions before filling up of the ANUPGCET Application Form 2020 and sitting for the entrance test. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Academic qualification: Candidates must be a graduate in the relevant field from a recognized university with 50% minimum marks. Candidates who are in the final year of graduation can also apply.
- Nationality and Domicile: All applicants must be of Indian origin, preferably should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. They should be able to produce the domicile certificate as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended. Candidates who are not of Indian origin should fulfil the rules of the University’s concerned.
- Age Limit: For self-financing students, there is no age restriction for ANU PGCET. However, for those students who require a Fee Reimbursement, maximum eligible age is 34 Years for SC/ST and OBC and 30 years for EBC/Minorities/ Disabled.
How to Fill ANUPGCET Application Form
How to Fill ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form
Application forms are available online on the official website of ANU. It is necessary to read the prospectus and keep all necessary documents ready before filling the form. Please read the steps carefully to fill and submit the ANUPGCET 2020 Application Form.
- Visit the official site http://anudoa.in
- Click on the tab “Click here for ANUPGCET-2020 Online Application”.
- You will be directed to a new window where you see three highlighted tabs: Online Registration, Online Payment, Print Online.
- Click on the “Online Registration button”.
- The CHALLAN REGISTRATION FORM Appears. Fill in all the details mentioned there. Make sure your email id and mobile phone number are correct as all correspondence from ANU will be through email and phone and not through postal delivery. Fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
- After completion of registration details, you will receive an SMS of a Security Code on your Mobile. Type the code in the box provided in the Registration Form. You will see a “VERIFIED” message in green colour on the screen.
- Then click “Register & Proceed” button. The next step will be for filling the ANUPGCET application form with all academic, study, reservation and other details. This also requires you to upload scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (maximum limit is 150 KB).
- Click the preview button and check the application form preview thoroughly. If there are any errors, click on “Back-To-Edit” for correcting the mistakes. In case the form is correctly filled, then click on “Save and Print”.
- After taking the print out, submit the application form. You also need to select the “terms and conditions box”.
- You will receive the Acknowledgement Receipt. Take the printout of the receipt.
- The next step is to pay the fee online using SBI Collect or Online payment gateway.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a mail in the form of a pdf file on your registered email id with all the details submitted by you online. Take a printout of the same. Keep this carefully as you need to show this at the time of admission.
- You will also receive an SMS on your mobile with the message “Your ANUPGCET – 2020 application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX.
- Your submission of Application Form of ANUPGCET 2020 is complete.
Details in ANUPGCET Application Form
Details in ANUPGCET Application Form
The details required to be filled in the ANUPGCET Application Form is given in the table below:
- Qualifying Examination: All Graduate Programs
- Medium of Study: English, Telegu
- First Language: English, Hindi, Kannada, Others, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu
- Second Language: English, Hindi, Kannada, Others, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telegu
- Subject 1, Subject 2, Subject 3: As per your choices
- Enter details as per SSC/ X std. Records/Personal Records
Ques. Where can I get the application form?
Ans. ANUPGCET Application form will only be available online on its official website.
Ques. Is there any exam fee for this exam?
Ans. Yes, there is an exam fee to apply for this exam which is given below:
For General Category- INR 600
For SC/ST/PH Category- INR 500
Ques. What will be the mode of exam?
Ans. The exam will be conducted in Offline mode only i.e, Pen and Paper mode.
Ques. Who can apply for ANUPGCET 2020?
Ans. Candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with 50% minimum marks can apply for this exam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College