ANUPGCET 2021 Results will be released in 2nd week of September 2021. Candidates will be able to download their Scorecard from the official website by entering their login credentials. ANUPGCET 2021 will be held in August 2021 in online mode by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, for Postgraduate admissions.
- ANUPGCET Result includes a scorecard that will be listing the candidate’s performance in the entrance.
- A rank/merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score.
- The rank is decided by the university and cannot be challenged.
- After the release of the rank/merit list, the counselling process will begin.
- The counselling process will be held online.
- Once the seat is allotted, the candidates will be required to report to their specified centers with call letters for document verification and submission of fees.
ANUPGCET 2021 Results Date
Tentative dates of the exam, result and counselling process
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|ANUPGCET 2021(Entrance Test)||August 2021|
|ANUPGCET 2021 Results||September 2021|
|ANUPGCET 2021 Counseling||September 2021|
- The declaration of result is followed by counselling and seat allotment
- The counselling for ANUPCGET 2021 will most likely begin in September 2021.
- The results and the counselling schedule can be downloaded from the official ANUPCGET 2021 website.
How to check ANUPCGET 2021 results?
ANUPCGET Result 2021 indicates the merit of each candidate. The results can be checked online. To check the results, the candidate must have the hall ticket number which is printed on the admit card. Candidates are advised to download the scorecard from the website as they’ll need a copy of it at the time of counselling. A direct link will be provided on the website to check the scorecard.
- Go to the official ANUPCGET Results 2021 page.
- A direct link will be placed on the screen.
- Click on the link, and type the application number and date of birth.
- The results page will be displayed.
- Save the result for future reference.
- Click on Check/download result
- Check and download ANUPCGET 2021 result; you will get your scores obtained in the entrance test.
- Candidates can also check/download their scorecard of ANUPGCET 2021 by logging in with their application number.
Merit List/Rank Card ANUPGCET 2021
A Rank List will be published by Acharya Nagarjuna University and will be released after the announcement of ANUPGCET 2021 result. The Rank List or the Merit List of ANUPGCET 2021 will have the names of the candidates who will be shortlisted for appearing in the counselling for admission based on the result and cutoff.
An SMS will be intimated as soon as the details are published on the website.
How to download Rank Card
- Candidates need to visit the official website of ANU PGCET 2021.
- Search for the ANU PGCET 2021 Rank Card / Results.
- Click On ANU PGCET 2021 Rank Card link.
- Now Enter your hall ticket number and date of Birth required information.
- Rank Card will display on the screen.
- Download / Take Printout of ANU PGCET Rank Card and Result.
ANUPGCET 2021 Cut off
The cut-off is basically the minimum number of marks the applicant requires to be eligible for the admission process. The cut-off is released along with the rank card so as to inform candidates of their eligibility.
The cut-off score depends on the following factors -
- Difficulty level of exam
- Availability of seats
- Number of applicants
Based on the cut-off score, examination authority prepares the merit list and candidates are called for counselling. The candidates must download their rank card to be brought along at the time of counselling.
ANUPGCET 2021 Counselling
ANUPGCET 2021 Counselling will most likely begin in the last week of June 2021. The counselling procedure is conducted for admission to various postgraduate courses in Acharya Nagarjuna University. The candidates should fill the allotment form online when the window opens.
- The process is long drawn and includes stages like document verification and fee deposition.
- Candidates, who qualify ANUPGCET 2021, will be eligible to participate in the Counselling of ANUPGCET 2021 which will be held in the university premises.
- If the candidate fails to report at the allotting authority when his/her name is called, the process will move to the next candidate.
- The candidate who missed his/her name call will be considered at the end subject to the availability of seat. No explanation will be provided by the university in such a case.
- The university issues merit lost for counselling to the candidates. Download it and carry a copy on the day of counselling.
ANUPGCET 2021 Seat Allocation
The admission to various postgraduate courses based on the ANUPCGET 2021 exam is subject to the availability of seats. The allotment of seats is based on the rank of the candidate.
Candidates will be updated on the website regarding the exact date of counselling and will be allowed to download the merit list. Generally, the counselling takes place in two sessions – Morning and Afternoon session three times over.
Once the candidate has downloaded the rank card and merit list, he/she should report to the centre of counselling given on the website along with these documents
- ANUPGCET – 2021 Application receipt, Hall Ticket, Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) & Conduct Certificate from the college last studied
- Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree & Mark Memos of Three Years
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Study Certificates (from 9th Class to Degree final year)
- Two sets Xerox copies of above-mentioned certificates and Two Passport size photos
Important: No Candidate will be allowed into the Counseling Hall without Provisional Certificate (P.C) and Transfer Certificate (T.C).
Candidates are advised to check the website for more information on document verification for clarity.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.