AP ICET Cutoff: After the declaration of results, the authorities prepare the cut off list. On the basis of the candidates' score, a merit list is prepared and ranks are assigned accordingly. Candidates securing at least 25 per cent in AP ICET 2021 qualify for the counselling. Check AP ICET Participating Colleges
- AP ICET 2021 Counselling is scheduled to begin on Jan 25, 2021 (tentatively). Check APICET 2021 Counselling
- AP ICET 2021 Results will be announced on September 25, 2021 (tentatively), at the official website. Check Result here
- This year, the exam will be conducted on September 10-11, 2021 (tentatively) in offline mode. Check AP ICET Exam Pattern
- The rank obtained in the exam is valid for admission for the academic year 2021-21 (tentatively).
AP ICET Expected 2021 Cut Off
Sri Venkateswara University releases cut off every year for admission to various courses. Here is APICET 2021 expected cut off for MBA and MCA courses. The cutoff marks will vary according to the institute and category of the candidates.
APICET 2021 cut off will be provided in the form of opening rank and closing rank. It will be determined individually for general and reserved category candidates. The table below represents marks vs ranks.
We have also categorized all the participating colleges in APICET 2021 on the basis of their ranking. The expected cutoff rank for the colleges is indicated on the basis of their category.
|Marks||Expected Ranks||Colleges Available|
|200 - 171||1 to 10||A|
|170 - 161||31 to 70||A|
|160 – 151||71 to 100||A|
|150 - 141||101 to 200||B|
|140 - 131||201 to 350||B|
|130 - 121||350 to 500||B|
|120 - 111||501 to 1000||B|
|110 - 101||1001 to 1500||C|
|100 - 91||1500 to 3000||C|
|90 – 81||3000 to 10000||C|
|80 – 71||10001 to 25000||D|
|70 – 61||25001 to 40000||D|
|60 – 51||40001 to 60000||D|
|50 – 41||60000 above||D|
AP ICET Qualifying Criteria:
- The total marks of AP ICET 2021 are 200.
- General candidates have to qualify the cutoff of 25 per cent marks i.e. 50 marks out of 200.
- No qualifying marks will be prescribed for SC and ST categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks, a tie-breaker will be applied. The criteria for tie-breaker is as follows:
- Marks scored in section A will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained by the candidate in section B will be referred for tie-breaking.
- In case the tie still continues, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration the age of the candidate. Older candidates will be given preference.
Colleges Accepting APICET 2021 Score
Here is the list of top colleges in Andhra Pradesh accepting APICET score. Candidates who have successfully qualified APICET 2021, can apply any of these.
Category “A” Grade Colleges
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - [JNTU], Kakinada
- Sri Venkateswara University - [SVU], Tirupati
- Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College - [SRKR], Bhimavaram
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College - [SVEC], Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - [SVEC], Tirupati
Candidates who will get rank between 1 and 100 can apply in category “A” colleges.
Category “B” Colleges
- Andhra University - [AU], Visakhapatnam
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College - [VRSEC], Vijayawada
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology And Science - [AITS], Kadapa
- Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering - [LBRCE], Krishna
Applicants who will get rank between 101 and 1000 can apply for B grade colleges.
Category “C” Colleges
- Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Chittoor
- Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology - [PVPSIT], Vijayawada
- Pydah College of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam
- Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal - [RGMCET], Kurnool
- SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada
Applicants who will get rank between 1001 and 10,000 can apply for C grade colleges.
Category “D” Colleges
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women - [SVECW], Bhimavaram
- Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering, ELURU
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology - [VIIT], Visakhapatnam
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology - [VVIT], Guntur
- Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science - [VLITS], Guntur
The applicants who will get rank above 10, 000 can apply for D grade colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Factors Affecting AP ICET Cutoff
Here is the list of some factors affecting APICET 2021 Cut off. Candidates must know the factors which are taken into consideration while preparing the cutoff in order to assess their chances of qualifying for APICET 2021.
- Total Number of students
- Availability of seats
- Reservation of seats
- Previous year cut off trends
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Marking scheme
- Performance of the candidates
- Lowest and average marks scored by candidates in APICET 2021
APICET 2021 Counselling Process
The counselling for AP ICET is tentatively scheduled in the month of June. Candidates are allotted colleges on the basis of their ranks secured in APICET 2021. Counselling and seat allocation procedure will be conducted in offline mode.
Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of APICET to take part in the counselling. They have to pay counselling fee INR 900 at the time of registering for counselling. There is the relaxation of INR 450 for the candidates who belong to reserved categories (SC/ ST).
List of Documents Required for APICET 2021 Counselling
Candidates need to carry all the required documents in both original as well as Xerox copies while reporting for APICET 2021 Counselling Process. Failing to carry any of the below mentioned documents can result in cancellation of your candidature.
- APICET 2021 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- APICET 2021 Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- SSC/10th or its equivalent Marks memo
- IV-X Study Certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Degree or B.Tech all semester marks Memos & PC
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If Applicable)
Read more about AP ICET 2021 Counselling
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.