ATMA Application Form 2020 (Released), Registration Dates, Fees and Process
ATMA Application Form 2020 for May Session is available from February 13, 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam can submit their applications on the official website –atmaaims.com. The last day to Register is May 18, 2020 upto 2 pm.
Latest Update: AIMS has declared result for ATMA February session, candidates have to validate their scores using Roll number and validation key. Check Resuts Here
- ATMA 2020 May session will be held on May 24, 2020 in online mode.
- Candidates with graduate degree with minimum 50% marks or final year students are Eligible to Appear for the exam.
- To register online, candidates have to visit atmaaims.in, fill the form and pay INR 1298 (INR 1100+18% GST) as registration fee.
- Candidates will also have to indicate two ATMA Exam Centers in Application Form as per their preference and convenience.
- Candidates will require an active, personal email ID, mobile number, scanned passport size photo and signature and bank details during registration process.
- Successfully registered candidates can download their ATMA Admit Card from May 21, 2020 onwards.
Direct link to fill ATMA Application Form 2020
ATMA May Session Calendar
ATMA 2020 Registration Dates
The official exam and registration dates for ATMA May 2020 has been released. All the related dates are stated below:
|Events||Dates (May Session)|
|ATMA Registration 2020 began on ||February 13, 2020 (Open)|
|Last day to pay ATMA Application Fee ||May 17, 2020|
|Last day to fill ATMA Application Form 2020 ||May 18, 2020|
|ATMA Admit Card to be Available from||May 21, 2020|
|ATMA May 2020 Exam ||May 24, 2020 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|ATMA Result 2020 Releases on||May 29, 2020 |
Check Complete ATMA 2020 Schedule
Who can Apply for ATMA?
Who can Apply for ATMA 2020?
AIMS has defined some basic eligibility conditions that an applicant must fulfill. Read them below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or should be qualified in an equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme (any stream- B.A., B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc.). Only those candidates who have pursued a course from a University that is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India are eligible for the exam.
- Final year students are also eligible for the exam.
- One must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree. This aggregate marks may, however, vary for different management institutes or Universities.
- Aspirants who have previously applied for ATMA exam can also apply for the exam.
- Work experience is not required – both working and non-working candidates can apply for the exam.
Read More ATMA Eligibility Criteria
How to Fill ATMA Application Form?
How to Fill ATMA Application Form 2020 (May Session)?
Candidates willing to appear for the exam can register online only. The online form can be filled at the official website – atmaaims.com. Some pre-requisites details/ documents for ATMA Registration 2020 are:
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Academic certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature as per required dimensions.
- Debit/ Credit card to pay the fee online
The steps to register online are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration and Fee Payment
- Fill your personal details such as Name, DOB, City, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Click on the “Proceed for Fees Payment” option and choose the method of fee payment i.e. debit/credit card.
- Choose the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter the bank details and pay the application fee.
- Payment of INR 1298 has to be done.
- The aspirant will receive a PID number. It will be obtained by entering a valid mobile number, valid email ID and date of Birth.
- To complete the process, the candidate needs to click on the tab stating ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
- The candidate needs to fill in the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
Concession in Fees
- For Women: 25% Concession in Fees
- For North Eastern States of India: 50% Concession in Fees
Step 2: Fill ATMA Application Form 2020
- Fill your full name, valid mobile number, a valid email ID, and Date of Birth in the Online Fee payment form.
- A candidate has the option of choosing two test centers. In case the first test center is not available, the second test center is automatically mentioned in the admit card of the candidate. Check Exam Centers
- Once all the details are filled, aspirants need to click the button which says ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- Click on the “Upload Scanned Images” followed by “Choose File” option to select the images of signature and photograph.
- Candidates can click on “Next” button. The preview of images will appear and click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
Step 4: Confirmation Page
- After finishing the fee payment process, candidates can take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates are required to take at least four printouts of the confirmation page.
Check ATMA Exam Pattern
NOTE: For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (email@example.com) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
Application Form Correction Facility
ATMA 2020 Application Form Correction
- Once the application form for ATMA is submitted, the provision of editing is not available.
- However, it is expected that from this year, the conducting authority will provide a link for correction.
- We suggest you to carefully fill all the fields during ATMA Registration 2020.
- Make sure the details are true and correct.
Important Registration Instructions
ATMA Registration 2020 Instructions
- Change of exam center is not allowed, except in case of valid reasons in exceptional cases where the request for change is made well in advance (10 days before the exam date).
- Candidates are advised to keep two Xerox copies of the filled in application form for their future reference.
- Candidates must carry their admit card in order to appear for ATMA 2020.
- Candidates can download their Admit cards from the ATMA website atmaaims.com three days in advance of Test.
- Candidates canindicate FIVE INSTITUTIONS to which he wants ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge.
- Management Institutions who do not participate in ATMA, but accept ATMA scores directly from the students without authentication by ATMA Office do so at their own risk and responsibility.
- In case of any query, email the ATMA Secretariate on firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter your PID and Test date in the email as well.
Read ATMA Preparation Tips
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College