ATMA 2018 Registration is now open for candidates who wish to pursue a post-graduate management course from colleges accepting AIMS ATMA score. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), the conducting body of ATMA, will accept the applications for ATMA May 2018 until May 22.
To register online, visit atmaaims.in and pay INR 1298 as registration fee. ATMA application form can also be purchased fromnotified centers of ATMA.
- Candidates who hold a valid Bachelor's degree can apply. The exam is scheduled for May 27 in online mode.
- Scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed formatare required.
- Successfully registered can download their ATMA Admit Card from May 24 onwards.
1. ATMA qualified candidates are eligible for 15% All-India quota seats in MBA courses in Odisha. Read notification
2. Each candidate has to apply separately for all ATMA sessions.
3. There is no concession of fee for reserved category candidates.
4. Download official notification for ATMA May 2018
Why Apply for ATMA 2018?
- It is a high-quality test, accepted nationally.
- ATMA is accepted by AICTE & Ministry of HRD.
- It holds the membership of top 720 post-graduate management schools.
- The conducting authority releases free online mock tests for the ease of students.
ATMA 2018 Registration Dates
All aspirants of ATMA exam have to register separately for each session. The official notification for ATMA May 2018 is out now. All dates related to ATMA Registration are stated below:
|Release of ATMA Application Form 2018 ||March 05, 2018|
|Last date to pay application fee ||May 20, 2018|
|ATMA 2018 Registration Last Date||May 21, 2018|
|Last date for Reprint of filled Application Form||May 22, 2018|
|Release of ATMA Admit Card 2018 ||May 24, 2018|
Who Can Apply for ATMA May 2018?
AIMS has defined some basic eligibility conditions that an applicant must fulfill. Read them below:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or should be qualified in an equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme (any stream- B.A., B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc.). Only those candidates who have pursued a course from a University that is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India are eligible for the exam.
- Final year students are also eligible for the exam.
- One must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree. This aggregate marks may however vary for different management institutes or Universities.
- Age should not be less than 21 years.
- Aspirants who have previously applied for ATMA exam, can also apply for the exam.
- Work experience is not required – both working and non-working candidates can apply for the exam.
Read more on ATMA Eligibility Criteria
How to Fill ATMA Application Form 2018?
Candidates willing to appear for the exam can register online as well as offline. The offline application forms can be bought from notified centers of ATMA, while the online form can be filled at the official website. Some basic details/ documents to be kept ready before ATMA Registration 2018 are:
- Email id
- Academic certificates
- Scanned photograph and signature as per required dimensions
- Banks details to pay the fee online
The steps to register online are mentioned below:
Step 1: Payment of fee
- Click on the “Make Payment” option and choose the method of fee payment i.e. debit/credit card/ net banking/ CSC e-wallet.
- Choose the respective bank and click on “Go for payment”.
- Enter the bank details and pay the application fee.
- Payment of INR 1298 has to be done in the below-given address:
Bank Account transfer
AIMS Account details are as follows:
Account No: 068010100035918
IFSC Code: UTIB0000068
Beneficiary: Association of Indian Management Schools
- Once the fee is paid, the aspirant should request for PID. It will be obtained by entering a valid mobile number, valid email ID and date of Birth.
- Once the PID is requested by the candidate, the payment is validated by the head office, following which a registration link comprising of PID is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The candidate needs to click on the registration link in order to register for the exam. To fulfill the registration, the candidate needs to fill in the Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- The candidate can opt for two ATMA exam centers so that if the first is unavailable, the second one is allotted to the candidate.
- To complete the process, the candidate needs to click on the tab stating ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Step 2: Fill ATMA application form
- Fill your full name, valid mobile number, a valid email ID, and Date of Birth in the Online Fee payment form.
- Once the fee is paid, a registration link consisting of PID is sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Click on the registration link and register for ATMA exam.
- This process can be completed by using the candidate’s Personal Identification Number (PID) and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- A candidate has the option of choosing two test centers. In case the first test center is not available, the second test center is automatically mentioned in the admit card of the candidate.
- Once all the details are filled, aspirants need to click the button which says ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Click on the “Upload Scanned Images” followed by “Choose File” option to select the images of signature and photograph.
- Candidates can click on “Next” button. The preview of images will appear and click on the “Upload” button to upload images.
Step 4: Confirmation Page
- After finishing the fee payment process, candidates can to take the printout of the application form.
- Candidates are required to take at least four printouts of the confirmation page.
NOTE: For any inquiry, candidates may email to ATMA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hyderabad, stating their PID and Test Date.
ATMA 2018 Application Form Correction
- Once the application form for ATMA is submitted, the provision of editing is not available.
- However, it is expected that from this year, the conducting authority will provide a link for correction.
- We suggest you to carefully fill all the fields during ATMA Registration 2018.
- Make sure the details are true and correct.
Instructions for ATMA Registration 2018
1. Candidates are advised to keep two Xerox copies of the filled in application form for their future reference.
2. Candidates can download their Admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com three days in advance of Test.
3. Candidates can indicate FIVE INSTITUTIONS to which he wants ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge. For additional reporting of scores to more than five institutions, candidates are advised to read the instructions given above at 5.8.
4. Management Institutions who do not participate in ATMA, but accept ATMA scores directly from the students without authentication by ATMA Office do so at their own risk and responsibility.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College