ATMA 2021 Mock Test will be conducted by AIMS on February 11, 2021. It i mandatory to attempt the mock test and candidates appearing for the same must use a laptop with good webcam and internet connectivity.
ATMA 2021 Question Papers/ Sample Papers/ Practice Papers give a fair idea about the management paper pattern. It enables a test taker to become conversant with the type and topics on which questions can be asked in ATMA 2021.
- ATMA February 2021 will be conducted on 2nd week of February 2021 in online mode.
- As per ATMA Paper Analysis, the difficulty level of the exam is ranged between moderate to tough.
- As per the schedule, the results will be released on 2nd week of February 2021 at the official portal. Check ATMA Result
Solving mock papers help students gain confidence, improve time management skills, and revise the syllabus. It is simply the best way to prepare for ATMA Exam.
How to Download ATMA Sample Paper?
All desirous aspirants can practice ATMA exclusive sample/ question papers by following the below easy steps:
- Visit the official portal of ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com
- Click on ‘ATMA Sample Papers’
- Various PDF files will open.
- Select a PDF.
- Download it and practice to score better in the exam.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2021
AIMS has released ATMA Exam Pattern 2021. The given below pointers provide an overview of ATMA Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions are of objective type.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is a provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests as much as you can. This gives you greater confidence and conviction that you can crack the exam. Good Luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.