ATMA Examination is conducted by AIMS that required intense preparation and is a national level examination. The test is conducted for admission into courses like MBA, PGDM, MCA etc. ATMA examination is conducted four times a year across almost 500 management institutes. Check ATMA 2021 Exam Dates
- The exam is conducted through an online mode. It is a 3 hours examination.
- ATMA 2021 Examination covers the area of analytical reasoning skills, verbal skills and quantitative skills in its syllabus.
- It will be conducted in 27 cities. The question paper for ATMA Examination is divided into 6 different sections.
- Each section consists of a total of 30 questions. Check ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- April 21: ATMA 2021 Admit card has been out.
- March 2: ATMA 2021 application forms have been released.
- March 2: ATMA 2021 exam will be held on April 25, 2021
The question paper is divided into 6 sections. They are:
- Analytical reasoning skills- I
- Verbal skills-I
- Quantitative skills-I
- Analytical reasoning skills -II
- Verbal skills -II
- Quantitative skills -II
ATMA Exam 2021: Syllabus
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||Verbal skills||Quantitative skills|
| || || |
ATMA Last Minute Preparation Tips
- Candidates who are taking the ATMA 2021 Exam from their home must maintain a few parameters in mind. For example, ensure that you choose a secluded place where no one is likely to disturb you or make noises.
- In order to solve the exam without any hassles, make sure you have a good internet connection with good speed. If needed, keep backup internet connection as well.
- Do not forget to keep the required documents such as the ATMA Admit Card with you while appearing for the test.
- Do not forget to revise what you already learnt and do not attempt to learn new topics at the last moment.
- One good way to revise is to solve ATMA Practice Papers and sample mock tests. Solving previous year question papers will improve your confidence and brush up all topics.
- Stay calm and do not stress out. Stressing out will only add to the probability of inadequate performance in the test and damage your health.
ATMA 2021: Preparation Tips For Different core Areas
ATMA Analytical Reasoning
- Critical reasoning and Analytical Understanding of the candidates are analysed in this section.
- The level of questions in this section is moderately difficult and attempts to test candidates ability to comprehend and interpreting a particular statement.
- It is advised that the candidates should regularly solve puzzles, riddles, questions on coding and decoding etc to brush up their analytical skills.
ATMA Quantitative Skills
- This section includes basic mathematics.It tests the speed and accuracy of the candidate in solving the basic level of mathematics.
- It is advised that the candidates must refer to their 10th and 12th mathematics syllabus. Theories of different mathematicians and formulas has great relevance in this section
- Candidates should try learning tricks for certain categories of problems.
ATMA Verbal Skills
- This is a reading and comprehension section.It tests the vocabulary skills of the students.
- Candidates must focus on the usage of English and should try improving their vocabulary.
- It is advised to focus on grammar part along with Para jumbles, phrases and idioms, word meaning etc.
- Brush up your grammar and vocabulary skills, read magazines and newspapers, focus on editorials etc.
ATMA [ AIIMS Test For Management] : Preparation And Tips
It becomes very important for the students to understand every section of the syllabus, exam pattern and the marking scheme. Divising a good strategy is an essential aspect for preparation of any examination.
- Before starting the preparation, candidates must have an idea of the examination pattern. It will help them in scheduling for a proper time table.
- Candidates must plan a proper schedule. They must follow what they have decided in a structured manner. This will help them in avoiding any pending work and ensure a smooth go with the entire curriculum.
- It is advised that the candidates must practice one mock paper daily to ensure a proper pace for every section. Giving quality time to every section is advisable.
- Candidates should solve previous year question papers so that they can judge their preparation in every area. It will help them in analyzing their strong and weak areas and thus, improving them accordingly.
- Keep a regular check on all the tricks and shortcuts that you have learnt. Revising them on a daily basis will help you in solving certain categories of questions quickly and firmly.
- Start revision for your entire curriculum at least a month ago. Get a brief grasp over all the sections of the syllabus.
- Do not change your study material in between your preparations. Stick to your original study material to avoid any mess.
ATMA 2021 Preparation: Study Material
A good strategy and quality study material is very essential for preparing ATMA Examination. Choosing the best books for ATMA would be a great help for the students in qualifying the examination. Given below is the list of books that one can choose for ATMA Entrance Exam ,
- The Complete Reference Manual for CMAT – S K Sinha
- The Person Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations – Dinesh Khattar
- Fast Track Arithmetic Objective – Rajesh Verma
- The Person Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CMAT with CD – Nishit K Sinha
- CMAT Entrance Guide with Mock Test CD 2 Edition – Disha Experts
- Mission MBA MAT Mock Tests and Solved Papers – Tarun Goyal
- Krishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CMAT and other MBA examinations – T.I.M.E
- SNAP/IIFT/XAT/TISS/CMAT/NMAT/IRMA /MAT Management Entrance Tests: MBA Solved papers- Gautum Puri
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA: Entrance Examination 1st Edition Sulava
- Master Key to MBA Entrance Examination 2009 01 Edition( paperback) –S.L Gulati , Ravi
ATMA 2021 Books for Preparation: Section-Wise
|Analytical Reasoning Section (Part 1 and 2)||Verbal Skills (Part 1 and 2)||Quantitative Skills (Part1 and 2)|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning – R.S Aggarwal||Word Power Made Easy- Norman Lewis||Quantitative Aptitude – R.S Aggarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning- M.K Pandey||High School English Grammar and Composition – Wren and Martin||Quantum CAT – Sarvesh K Verma|
|Verbal Reasoning – Bhupendra Kumar Singh||Objective General English- R.S Aggarwal||How to Prepare for Quantitative for CAT – Arun Sharma|
|A new to Reasoning- B.S Sijwali and S Sijwali||How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT – Arun Sharma||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations- Abhijit Guha|
|Multi Dimensional Reasoning – Mishra Kumar and Dr Lal||-||NCERT Mathematics for class 9th and 10th.|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning – K Gupta||-||-|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.