ATMA Results for February cycle has been released by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) on February 19, 2021. Candidates can download their ATMA Result from the official website using login credentials. ATMA Scores can be used for admission into MBA/PGDM/MMS/MCA courses offered by participating institutions. Candidates can use ATMA Rank Predictor Tool to calculate their percentile.
The format of results is in the form of a scorecard, containing sectional (Quantitative, Verbal, Analytical) and overall marks secured by the candidate. The hard copy of the test result will not be sent unless otherwise specifically requested.
- Candidates can log in to the official admission portal of ATMA using their registered password and user ID to check their ATMA Scorecards.
- Admission in various management courses is given to the candidates who meet ATMA Cutoff.
- ATMA Participating Colleges tally up to more than 399 institutes, including business schools in Maharashtra.
- Candidates are required to validate results by using their Roll number and Result Validation Key.
- Candidates scoring either equal or more than the cutoff marks have to participate in Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
ATMA 2021 Exam will be conducted in the second week of February 2021 and the registration process will begin by the third week of November 2020. Check ATMA 2021 Exam Schedule
ATMA 2021 Result Date
Candidates appearing for the upcoming TAMA Exam must be aware of ATMA 2021 dates which are important for the exam.
|Exam date||February 14, 2021|
|Announcement of result||February 19, 2021 (Out)|
|Starting of counselling||March, 2021|
How to Check ATMA Result 2021?
To check the results online, applicants need to follow simple instructions, as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of AIMS ATMA i.e. atmaaims.com
- Select the date of exam (e.g. February 9, 2021)
- Enter the Roll Number/ Registration Number/ PID along with the Password
- ATMA Result will be reflected on the screen
- Download the scorecard
Details mentioned in ATMA Scorecard
The following details will be available in the result for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Roll Number
- Test Date (date/month/year)
- Marks scored in Quantitative skills (scaled score for 100 and percentile), Verbal skills (scaled score for 100 and percentile) Analytical Reasoning (scaled score for 100 and percentile)
- Total scaled score
- Overall percentile
Important Note: A Complete list of candidates who have appeared for ATMA 2021 will be released by AIMS. This page will be updated with the list once it has been officially released.
Interpretation of ATMA Scores
|Scaled scores||These scores are based on the raw scores obtained by each candidate and are statistically scaled with reference to the entire Test population|
|Percentile||In addition to the scaled scores, the scorecard will also contain the percentile. These indicate the percentage of candidates who have taken the test and have scored below the candidate in that category. For example, if a candidate’s score sheet indicates 53%, it means that 53 percent of test candidates scored below her/him.|
ATMA Result Validation Window
ATMA Result 2021: Cancellation of Scores
A candidate’s score is cancelled if they are found resorting to any misconduct or unfair practice. The candidate whose result is cancelled will be informed accordingly.
What to do after ATMA Result 2021 Declaration?
- Over 200 Top-management institutes accept the scores of ATMA.
- After the declaration of the ATMA result, the scores are sent to five institutions chosen by candidates at the time of registration.
- The participating institutes decide the admission criteria and accordingly candidates are called for further process.
- Candidates who want to send their scores to more than 5 B-schools accepting ATMA score, have to write to the ATMA office directly by indicating the institutions to which they want their score to be sent, with a fee of INR 150 per institution applied for.
- ATMA Office sends the scores within a week of the receipt of the request.
ATMA Cutoff 2021
- ATMA Cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to score to be eligible for the admission process of participating institutes.
- ATMA Cutoff 2021 will be released by the management institutes that accept the scores after the declaration of result.
- Candidates securing more than or equal to the cutoff are selected for Group Discussion, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview rounds.
- ATMA Cutoff of participating institutes might range from 70 to 150.
MBA Colleges accepting ATMA 2021 Score: Cutoffs
|MBA college||Fee (INR in lakhs)||ATMA cut off percentile score|
|PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune||2.45||95|
|Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai||11.00||90|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow||9.25||80|
|ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media||8.90||80|
|IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise||8.00||80|
|IMS Ghaziabad: Institute of Management Studies||9.70||80|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||7.20||80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida||9.25||85|
|Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad||6.50||75|
|PSGIM Coimbatore: PSG Institute of Management||8.00||76|
|IBA Bangalore: Indus Business Academy||6.98||90|
|IES MCRC Mumbai: IES Management College And Research Centre||7.20||75|
|SCMS Cochin: SCMS Cochin School of Business||8.25||70|
|EMPI New Delhi: EMPI Business School||6.95||70|
|NDIM New Delhi: New Delhi Institute of Management||8.25||80|
|FIIB New Delhi||7.20||70|
|VESIM Mumbai: Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies Research||2.94||75|
ATMA 2021 Selection Procedure
Shortlisted candidates, based on their ATMA scores, will be called for selection or admission rounds by the respective institutes that they have applied for. The first round will comprise Group Discussion, commonly known as GD.
At GD round, students will again be evaluated on the basis of their performance. These shortlisted students will later have to appear for the last round of screening which is Personal Interview or PI.
After the PI round, the overall performance of a candidate will be measured by the panel of examiners, and then the final selection of the successful candidates would be announced. After the GD and PI rounds, few will be selected for the final admissions. To be precise, ATMA Selection Procedure 2021 will consist of the following rounds to be conducted after the ATMA 2021 online test and declaration of ATMA Result 2021.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
During the selection rounds, shortlisted candidates will have to bring some mandatory documents. The below-given pointers provide the list of documents required at the time of ATMA 2021 Selection Procedure:
Documents to carry at the time of ATMA Selection Procedure 2021:
- Original Shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card/hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs colour and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorised authority.
ATMA Result 2021 FAQs
Ques: Will I get a validation window for ATMA 2021 Entrance exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a validation window for ATMA 2021 exam. Within this window you can validate the data that you have provided.
Ques. Will I get admission on the basis of ATMA result 2021 directly?
Ans. No, after qualifying the exam candidates will have to go through GD/PI/WAT round or counselling in the participating institutes.
Ques. What is the ATMA 2021 result date?
Ans: The ATMA Result 2021 for August session will be tentatively released in the month of February, 2021.
Ques. Who is responsible for releasing the answer key of the ATMA entrance exam?
Ans. ATMA Answer Key is released by All India Institute of Management Schools (AIMS) once the exams have been concluded and the results have been announced.
Ques. What is the ATMA 2021 Scorecard used for?
Ans. The ATMA Scorecards have to be preserved for use i the admissions for various management colleges participating in ATMA 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.