AIMS has released ATMA 2021 Registration forms for the May session on April 26, 2021. The last date to apply for the exam is May 23, 2021 and the exam is scheduled to be held on May 30, 2021. ATMA 2021 May session will also be conducted in Internet Based Test Mode on May 30, 2021. Fill ATMA 2021 Application Form
AIMS Test for Management School (ATMA) is a national-level entrance exam conducted to select eligible candidates for various postgraduate and diploma courses. The MBA exam is held more than once a year to select candidates for various courses such as MBA, MCA, PGDM, etc offered by various government and private universities. Check ATMA Exam Pattern 2021
ATMA Latest Updates:
- May 04: ATMA Topper List for the April 2021 session has been released by AIMS.
- May 3: ATMA 2021 Result of April Session has been released on May 3 at the official website. Check Here
- April 26: AIMS has released ATMA 2021 May session schedule on the official website. Check Here
- April 25: ATMA 2021 April session has been successfully conducted on April 25. Check Here
- April 21: ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released for the April session. Download ATMA Admit Card 2021
ATMA 2021 Exam Date
ATMA Exam Date 2021 for the May session has been given below:
|Release of ATMA Application Form||April 26, 2021|
|ATMA Registration Last Date||May 23, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||May 22, 2021|
|Last Date to print your Application form||May 23, 2021|
|Release of Admit Card or Hall Ticket||May 26, 2021|
|ATMA 2021 Exam Date||May 30, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 5, 2021|
ATMA Exam Date 2021 for the April session has been given below:
|Release of ATMA Application Form|
|ATMA Registration Last Date|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment|
|Last Date to print your Application form|
|Release of Admit Card or Hall Ticket|
|ATMA 2021 Exam Date|
|Declaration of Result||May 3, 2021 (Out)|
ATMA 2021 Eligibility
In order to be eligible for applying for ATMA Exam, a candidate needs to abide by the below-mentioned ATMA eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a university recognized by the government of India in any stream.
- Marks Requirement: The applicant must have scored at least 50% marks in his/ her undergraduate course.
- Degree Requirement: If the candidate is in his/ her final year of graduation or the final result is awaited, he/ she is also eligible for application.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the exam but the candidate must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the exam.
ATMA 2021 Registration
ATMA 2021 Application Forms have been released in online mode on the official website on April 26, 2021 for the May session.
- The candidate will need to register himself/herself through their respective email id. The system will automatically generate a Personal Identification Number (PID) for you and send it to your email id. Please note down this PID carefully. You will need it for all further steps of your application and admission.
- Once you have registered yourself, you will be asked to fill up your personal, educational, and communication details. Be very careful while filling up the details as no changes will be allowed at a later stage.
- After you fill in your details, you will be asked to upload your passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- You will also be asked to select your preferred exam center in the form. Make sure you take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
ATMA 2021 Application Fees
ATMA registration fee has to be paid online via a debit card or credit card (demand draft or internet banking will not be allowed). ATMA application fee is Rs. 1100 plus 18% GST (total sum of Rs. 1298). There is a concession of 25% for female candidates. Students from North-Eastern states can avail a concession of 50% in the application fee.
Note: The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
ATMA Admit Card 2021
Steps to download ATMA Admit Card 2021 are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of ATMA.
- Step 2: Enter your login credentials.
- Step 3: ATMA 2021 admit card will show up on the screen.
- Step 4: Download and print for later use.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Section||ATMA Exam Syllabus||Maximum number of questions||ATMA Exam Duration|
|Analytical reasoning skills 1|| |
Critical Reasoning, Statement – Inference, Statement – Course of Action, Statement – Weak and Strong Arguments
|Analytical reasoning skills 2|| |
Coding-decoding, Arrangements, Strengthen/ Weaken arguments, Syllogisms, Statement – Conclusion, Data sufficiency
|Quantitative skills 1||Arithmetic, Modern Maths, Number System, Percentages, Proportion & Ratio Variations, Mensuration, Quadratic Equation, Algebra, Geometry, Average, Profit & Loss, Time, Distance, and Speed, Combination and Permutation, Logarithm, Number Systems, LCM and HCF, Inequalities, Problems on Ages, Complex Numbers, Binomial Theorem, Averages, Set Theory, Surds, and Indices, Discounts||30||30 minutes|
|Quantitative skills 2||30||30 minutes|
|Verbal skills 1|| |
Grammar, Passages (Reading Comprehension), Vocabulary, Sentence Completion, Jumbled Sentences
|Verbal skills 2||30||30 minutes|
ATMA 2021 Preparation Tips
Now let us see how you can prepare for ATMA Exam in each section of the paper.
Quantitative ability and data analysis:
- Please revisit all that you learned in Mathematics for this section of ATMA. The best way to start would be to solve the questions from your class 10 and class 12 Maths textbooks.
- All your basic concepts should be clear. You must have no confusion about common formulae. Time is of utmost significance in the case of clearing ATMA. So it is not enough to just know how to solve questions, you also need to know how to solve them fast. Try to learn tricks to solve questions quickly.
- Get enough practice to increase your speed. Regularly practice solving previous years’ question papers to improve your level of accuracy. Look at solved question papers and try to understand the logic behind the correct answer. Do not get stuck on one difficult question, move on to the next one.
Verbal ability or language comprehension:
- This section is going to test your ability to comprehend the English language and quiz you on your hold over the language. For this, you need to work on your vocabulary. There is no better way for that than to read more.
- Regularly practice questions of sentence jumble, paragraph jumble. Practice reading paragraphs and solving questions on them. Regularly read magazines and newspapers to learn word meanings, idioms, and phrases. It will be even better if you can manage to read a few good novels.
- Refer to the grammar books you read in your middle school to improve your knowledge of basic grammar.
- This section of ATMA is considered to be one of the most difficult ones. It is your ability for critical and logical reasoning that will be tested here. To do well in this section, it is recommended that you regularly practice solving puzzles and riddles.
- Practice questions on coding and decoding to improve your critical thinking. Practice reading statements and try to arrive at logical conclusions and identify fallacious logic.
- The key to succeeding in this section is to practice as much of previous years’ question papers as you can so that you get a fair idea about the question pattern.
ATMA 2021 Preparation Books
|ATMA Quant||ATMA Verbal||ATMA Reasoning|
| || || |
ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis
Candidates can check ATMA 2021 Exam Analysis for the April session in the table below:
|ATMA Exam Section||Difficulty||Ideal Attempts|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills (Part I)||Moderate||22 - 25 Questions|
|Verbal Skills (Part I)||Moderate||20 - 22 Questions|
|Quantitative Skills (Part I)||Moderate to Difficult||18 - 22 Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills (Part II)||Moderate to Difficult||22 - 25 Questions|
|Verbal Skills (Part II)||Moderate||20 - 22 Questions|
|Quantitative Skills (Part II)||Difficult||18 - 22 Questions|
|Total||Moderate to Difficult||135 - 145 Questions|
ATMA 2021 Result & Counselling
- ATMA Result 2021 of April session has been released on May 3.
- ATMA May session to be released on June 5, 2021
- ATMA 2021 results will be declared in online mode. Please make a note of your user name and password when you register yourself. You will have to use the same to check your result online.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of your result for future purposes.
- After the results are declared, each participating institute may have further procedures to be conducted before the final selection of candidates.
- These supplementary processes will involve Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. It is only after these processes that institutes will finally declare the merit list of selected candidates.
ATMA 2021 Cut Off
Each participating institute will announce it's cut off marks separately. Usually, all institutes have some or the other supplementary processes involved after they shortlist students through ATMA. In general, the cut off score for good institutes is between 70 and 120.
ATMA Colleges With Fee Structure
|MBA college||Fee (INR in lakhs)|
|IES MCRC Mumbai||7.20|
|EMPI New Delhi||6.95|
|NDIM New Delhi||8.25|
|FIIB New Delhi||7.20|
ATMA 2021 Coaching Institutes
1. IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd, Begumpet, Hyderabad
3rd Floor, Brij Jarang, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad
Pin code: 500016
Landmark: ABOVE Mebaz Showroom
|This is one of the oldest institutes in Hyderabad offering training courses and programs for Management Competitive Exams. At a time when management courses were few and far, the initiative of Mr.Rane helped bridge the gap between the city and other globally successful cities by thoroughly laying a solid foundation for management courses.||040 33129062||www.imsindia.com||4.5/5|
2. Global Smart Infotech and Education, Royapettah, Chennai
26/1, Royapettah High Road, Next To ICICI Bank, Royapettah, Chennai
Pin Code: 600014
|This institute offers training programs as well as subject-specific tuition programs. This is especially helpful for candidates who are usually found wanting in a particular subject. Candidates can strengthen their basics and thus view and direct improvement in their performance.||044 49914011||www.globalsmartinfo.in||Sunday - Saturday: 6.30 AM - 10.30 PM||4.8/5|
3. Summit Careers, Jaya Nagar 5th Block, Bangalore
No. 3, 9th Main, Shyamala American Study Institutes, Jaya Nagar 5th Block, Bangalore
|Recognizing the uniqueness in every individual and giving sufficient personal attention to each individual is one of the primary mottos of the institution. Faculty are well trained and experts in their respective fields. Apart from coaching for competitive examinations, this institute also offers career counselling and guidance along with placement training.|| |
|www.mysummitcareers.com/||Sunday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM||4.3/5|
4. Eduwest Institute, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
AE-359, Sector-1, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
|Coached by faculty who are well versed in the current and modern trends in teaching methods, this institute is reliable when it comes to setting standards and nurturing the candidate’s potential. Career guidance, orientation, and placement training are also specially provided for candidates who are interested. The staff is hardworking and is committed to aid candidates in enhancing their performance in the examination.|| |
|www.eduwest.in/||Monday - Saturday: 10 AM - 7 PM||4.5/5|
5. Elite Institute, C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
No. 202, Sachet-2, Law Garden, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad
|This premier coaching institute for management competitive examinations was set up in 2007. Setting up an atmosphere conducive to learning, the students can avail the facilities of a library that is equipped with all the necessary books, journals, magazines, and more. There is also a reading room present in the institute. Every candidate gets personal attention from the experienced faculty.|| |
|www.eliteinstitute.in/||Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 7.30 PM, Saturday: 9 AM - 5 PM||4.7/5|
ATMA 2021 FAQs
Ques: What is ATMA Exam full form?
Ans: ATMA Exam full form is AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
Ques: Can I change my test center after I have filled up the application form and made the payment?
Ans: No, a change of test center is allowed under no circumstances at a later stage. So select it carefully when you fill up the application form.
Ques: Is the registration fee refundable?
Ans: No, the registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Ques: Who conducts ATMA?
Ans: ATMA is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools.
Ques: Where can I find sample papers and previous years’ question papers for ATMA 2021?
Ans: Please visit the official website www.atmaaims.com to find sample papers and previous years’ question papers.
Ques: How many marks do I need in my Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for application?
Ans: You must have scored at least 50% marks in your undergraduate degree to be eligible for application.
Ques: What is the exam date for ATMA 2021 May session?
Ans: The exam date for ATMA 2021 May session is May 30, 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.