Table of Contents
AUEET 2020 Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
AUEET 2020: Alliance University conducts Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) every year for admission to B.Tech course. The application forms for AUEET 2020 will be available in both online and offline mode in the month of March.
- Application fee is expected to be ₹1000/- ( ₹2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants).
- Candidates willing to take admission to B.Tech course must check eligibility criteria before applying for AUEET 2020.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download AUEET Admit Card from the first week of May 2020.
- The exam consists of 135 objective type question divided into 3 three sections.
- The exam was held in the English language only.
- The test will carry 3 sections namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Check AUEET Exam Pattern
The university also offers admission on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, Karnataka KCET and COMEDK UGET. All interested aspirants can apply for B.Tech and lateral entry to 3-year B.Tech programs at Alliance College of Engineering and Design for the academic session 2020-21.
AUEET by Alliance University Exam Highlights
|AUEET 2020 Conducting Body||Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University|
|Exam Type||Under-Graduate (B.Tech)|
|AUEET Helpdesk||+91 91084 43123 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Courses Offered Through AUEET
AUEET by Alliance University offered admission to following B.Tech programs:
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Aerospace Engineering (AE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
AUEET 2020 Exam Dates
|AUEET 2020 Application Form Starts||3rd week of March 2020|
|Application Form Ends||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|AUEET 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
Alliance University AUEET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates willing to take admission to B.Tech. course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University must check eligibility criteria before applying for AUEET 2020.
B.Tech Program (Regular – 4 years, full-time):
- Candidates must have passed class 12 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- They must have obtained at least 45% marks in these subjects taken together.
- 5% of relaxation in marks for candidates belonging to reserved category.
Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program (3 years, full-time):
Through lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester of second year of B.Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Candidates must have pursued a diploma or an equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or institution, with 45% marks in the final year (5th or 6th semester) examination in an appropriate branch of engineering.
- 5% of relaxation in marks for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- As of now, there’s no limited age restriction for this Engineering Entrance examination.
Admission to B.Tech course through AUEET by Alliance University is strictly based on merit. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following two stages:
Stage 1: Appear for AUEET (Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Stage 2: Personal Interview
Candidates qualifying following entrance exams are also eligible to participate in the admission process of Alliance University:
AUEET 2020 Application Form
Instructions for Online Mode:
- The online application form will be available in the month of March at the official website.
- It is mandatory to keep class 10th Marks-sheet and passport size photograph ready before filling the online application form.
- The photo size should not exceed 1MB.
- Allowed photo types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg.
- Images must be between 400 x 400 and 2048 x 2048 pixels.
- Submit the application form for final submission and download the acknowledgement form for future reference.
AUEET Application Form and Prospectus for B.Tech course are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of ₹1000/- ( ₹2000/- for NRI/SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft is drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates are requested to submit their filled-in Application Form (offline) along with attested copies of the below-mentioned documents:
- Passport size photograph
- Standard X mark sheet/transcript
- Passport Copy (For NRI / Foreign National only)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Work experience certificates (if any)
- Standard XII mark sheet/transcript
- Entrance exam scorecard
Note: The entrance exam scorecard of the following exams will be considered: JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) / Other State Entrances (please specify).
Candidates need to send the application form along with the documents to the address below:
- The application fee can be paid either via online or offline mode.
- The online payment can be made through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
- AUEET application fee is INR 1000 for general candidates.
- It is INR 2000 for NRI/SAARC applicants and USD 50 for Foreign National applicants.
- The offline payment can be made either through demand draft option or by cash.
- Those who opted to pay the fee through demand draft would register DD in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” and which is payable at Bangalore.
AUEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The other details related to AUEET exam pattern and marking scheme is mentioned below:
- Types of Questions: Questions in AUEET will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Medium of Exam: The exam will be held in English language only.
- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 | 12th STD | 2nd PUC
- Duration of exam: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- The test will carry 3 sections namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Each section will comprise 45 questions of 1 mark each
Note- No negative marks deducted if the answer is wrong.
|Topic||Section||Total No. of Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||135|
AUEET 2020 Result
AUEET 2020 Result will be announced by the university based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the AUEET entrance exam 2020. The scores released through AUEET 2020 result will be the basis for admissions to B.Tech program in Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University.
The results of AUEET will be available on University’s official website “http://www.alliance.edu.in/”. Candidates can check the result by entering the Register (Application) Number and DOB.
AUEET 2020 Counselling
AUEET 2020 Counselling will be conducted for applicants qualifying the entrance exam. Admissions through JEE Main 2020, JEE Advanced 2020, COMEDK 2020, Karnataka CET 2020 or any other state engineering entrance examination, will be conducted for candidates securing merit scores through counselling of AUEET 2020.
|Merit Based||AUEET||Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 90% aggregate marks in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure a minimum aggregate mark of 90% & above in AUEET 2020.||50%|
|Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 85% aggregate marks in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure a minimum aggregate mark of 90% & above in AUEET 2020.||30%|
|Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure a minimum aggregate mark of 85% & above in AUEET 2020.||20%|
|JEE||Aspirants must have secured a minimum of 95% aggregate marks in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure a maximum of 25,000 rank in JEE 2020.||75%|
|Aspirants must have secured a minimum aggregate mark of 90% to 94.99% in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure a maximum of 40,000 rank in JEE 2020.||60%|
|COMEDK||Aspirants must have secured a minimum aggregate mark of 90% in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure within top 50 ranks in COMEDK.||50%|
|CET||Aspirants must have secured a minimum aggregate mark of 90% in 10 & 10+2, without repetitions at any stage. They need to secure within top 100 ranks in CET.||100%|
|Sports Quota||-||Candidates need to be a National level player (Sports/Games). They must have scored a minimum aggregate mark of 60% in 10 & 10+2, without any repetitions at any stage.||20%|
|Differently Abled||-||Applicants need to be certiﬁed as differently abled. They must have secured a minimum aggregate mark of 60% in class X and XII without any repetition at any stage.||30%|
|Domicile||-||A domicile of the State of Karnataka AND A consistent scholastic record - minimum 75% marks in X & XII - with no repetitions at any stage AND 75% & Above in AUEET||5%|
|SC/ST||-||SC/ST applicants with the family income of less than Rs. 4,00,000 pa. They must have scored a minimum of 70% in class X and XII without any repetition at any stage. They also need to secure a minimum aggregate mark of 75% and above in AUEET 2020.||25%|
AUEET Contact Details
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College