BEL Recruitment 2018
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprises, under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Its headquarter is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services.
Bharat Electronics Limited has officially released notification for the Recruitment of various posts in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, Optics, and Laser Departments.
BEL 2018 Latest Vacancy Details
Recruitment of Deputy Engineers on fixed tenure basis in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical , Computer Science , Electronics & MBA (Marketing ) for HLS & SCB SBU
|Total Vacancies||Deputy Engineers|
|Last Date to Apply||February 7, 2018|
|Official Notification||Check PDF|
BEL 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post in BEL 2018 Recruitment, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the BEL. Candidates applying for the various post in BEL must qualify the criteria set by the BEL to be eligible for the Post.
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Maximum age of 25 years as on January 01, 2018|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 25 years as on December 01, 2017|
|Senior Engineer||Maximum age of 32 years as on November 01, 2017|
|Deputy Engineer||Maximum age of 28 years as on December 01, 2017|
|Deputy Manager||Maximum age of 36 years as on November 01, 2017|
|Security Officer||Maximum age of 32 years as on November 01, 2017|
|Contract Engineer||Maximum age of 25 years as on November 01, 2017|
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch on or after August 01, 2016|
|Contract Engineer||Candidates having B.Tech./B.E.,M.Sc.,M.E./M.Tech degree in the appropriate branch|
|Senior Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Engineer||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Deputy Manager||Candidates must have B.E./B.Tech degree in the relevant branch with at least 60% marks in aggregate|
|Security Officer||Candidates should have passed Bachelors Degree in any discipline and Ex-defence forces/Paramilitary Personnel in rank of Captain or equivalent in Paramilitary Forces|
- First Class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates
|Graduate Apprenticeship Training||-|
|Senior Engineer||Minimum 1 years|
|Deputy Engineer||Minimum 4 - 5 years|
|Deputy Manager||Minimum 8-9 years|
|Security Officer||Minimum 4 - 5 years|
Relaxation is given to all the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD(Person with Disability) category as per Government of India norms.
How to Apply for BEL 2018?
BEL 2018 Application Form will be available via online mode through the official website. Candidates can check the stepwise procedure on How to Apply for BEL 2018 Recruitment below:
- Visit the official website of the Bharat Electronics Limited i.e. www.bel-india.com
- Click on the “Career” tab at the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Hit on the “Recruitment-Advertisement” link, a page will appear with the latest notifications.
- Choose the positions as per your interest and click on the Apply link.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Verify the details and click on the submit button.
- Take the application form print for the future use.
BEL 2018: Selection Process
The selection process for the various posts will be done through written test (objective type questions in the respective disciplines) followed by an interview. The interview will commence on the same day and may extend to the next day also. Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for the stay if required.
Important Instruction for BEL Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for the various post should come for the selection to the venue notified to them, as per the given schedule and bring the following ORIGINAL certificates.
- Filled in Biodata form (to be downloaded from www.bel-india.com/careers)
- Class X certificate as proof of Date of Birth,
- B.Tech./B.E./M.Sc./M.E./M.Tech Degree certificate or Provisional Degree certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline.
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of the experience.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category certificate, in the prescribed formats
- A set of photocopies of the above certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs are also required.
- No travelling expenses will be payable for attending the selection.
There are some important Guidelines issued by BEL. All candidates have to keep these guidelines in mind while going for BEL Recruitment:
- Only Indian nationals can apply
- BEL authority can reject any form at any stage of selection process
Candidates who will not bring their original degree and other required documents in Personal Interview will be disqualified.
Important Guidelines for BEL Recruitment
There are some important guidelines for all the candidates applying for BEL Recruitment process is as follow:
- Candidates, who are employed in public sector undertakings will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
- Candidates presently working with government organisations/ PSUs as well as internal candidates should have minimum one year experience. The candidate should indicate their organisation depicting their position to the company.
- Candidates have to produce all the original certificates along with two passport photographs. They have to submit a copy of their educational/ caste/ experience certificates at the time of selection process.
- Candidates called for interview will be paid for their fares on the production of actual bills.
- BEL reserves the right to disqualify any candidate at any stage of BEL Recruitment process.
- In the case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the Bharat Electronics Limited toll free no. i.e. 18001801122.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College