BHU PET 2021 Result will be released online on the official website of BHU. Candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result by using login credentials i.e. roll number and date of birth. The qualifying marks will be decided by BHU and will be used to determine BHU PET 2021 Merit List for the selection of candidates. Check BHU PET Cut off
BHU PET 2021 Counselling process will start a few weeks after the declaration of result. Shortlisted candidates can participate in the counselling process in order to get admission in the courses offered by BHU. Read the article to know more about how to download BHU PET Result, merit list, qualifying marks, and much more. Check BHU PET Counselling
BHU PET 2021 Result Highlights
|Name of the exam||Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test, BHU PET|
|Conducted by||Banaras Hindu University, BHU|
|Official Website||bhuonline.in or bhu.ac.in|
|BHU PET 2021 Result Date||To be announced|
BHU PET 2021 Result Dates
|BHU PET 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
|BHU PET 2021 Results Date||To be announced|
|BHU PET 2021 Counselling Date||To be announced|
How to Check BHU PET 2021 Result?
BHU PET 2021 Result will be declared online. Candidates have to perform the following steps to get their results:
- Visit the official BHU PET 2021 website www.bhuonline.in or www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on the link that mentions ‘BHU PET 2021 Result’ under ‘Admissions’ section.
- On clicking the link, select the course applied for.
- Enter your roll number and password.
- You will now be redirected to a new webpage where scorecard will be displayed.
The results will also be sent to the registered email id and phone number of the candidate. Candidates must keep a tab of his or her result and also take a print out of the same for all future BHU PET 2021 process.
BHU PET 2021 Merit List
Merit list for BHU PET 2021 will be declared by Banaras Hindu University on its official website. Post the declaration of BHU PET 2021 Result, the merit list is prepared to keep in mind the scores obtained by all the candidates. The merit list helps in deciding the admission details of the candidates to the various Postgraduate courses at Banaras Hindu University.
Merit list for BHU PET 2021 will be announced with the following categories in place:
- BHU PET 2021 rank of the candidate
- Application number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Qualifying Percentage scored by the candidate in BHU PET 2021 depending on the candidate’s category (Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
The merit list for BHU PET will be made on the basis of the score obtained in the exam by all appearing candidates. The rules of reservation will be applicable in all categories to Banaras Hindu University. Candidates will be granted admission only when they receive the minimum qualifying percentage for BHU PET 2021 and fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stated for each course by BHU.
Tie-Breaking Criteria in BHU PET
In case two candidates get the same marks in PET (for all courses), the following criteria will be used by the exam conducting body for inter-se ranking:
- A higher preference will be given to the candidates who have the higher aggregate percentage of marks at the Qualifying Examination.
- In case the aggregate percentages of the marks at the Qualifying Examination are also equal then preference will be given to a candidate who has secured higher marks in the concerned subject.
- In case the candidates have equal marks in the above-mentioned examinations too, then the candidate senior in age will be given higher preference.
BHU PET 2021 Qualifying Marks
Banaras Hindu University announces the qualifying percentage marks for BHU PET. Banaras Hindu University reserves the right to determine the qualifying marks for the entrance of each of it’s PG course and different categories.
- For MPA and MFA, minimum qualifying marks for theory paper will be 35% and in the practical minimum qualifying marks will be 45%. The Merit shall be based on the sum of two components that are marks obtained in both the theory and practical tests.
- For M.P.Ed, the minimum qualifying marks in Theory Paper will be 35% while in Physical Fitness Test it will be 45%. The merit for M.P.Ed will be the sum of two components that is Marks in Theory Paper and marks in Physical Fitness Test.
BHU PET 2021 Counselling
BHU PET 2021 Counselling will be done after the qualifying percentage has been fixed and the merit list has been published on the official Banaras Hindu University website. The counselling will be done online.
Prospective candidates will have to fill an online preference entry form available on the official website www.bhuonline.in. Aspirant has to mention the following in the Preference Entry Form:
- Choice of Course: This preference option is available only if admission to more than one course is done based on merit index/rank obtained in a Common Test (some of the PG programs).
- Preference of location (Faculty/Department on the Main Campus or RGSC or Affiliated Colleges): This preference option is available only if a course runs at more than one location.
- Seat Type: Whether the candidate wants seats with regular fee only or he/she is willing to take admission in Paid Seat if the regular fee seats are full. This preference option is not available for Special Courses of Study and certain other regular/professional programs (such as MCA on the main campus).
Candidates must note that they will be given provisional admission to BHU only after the payment of the fees are made and the fee receipt is shown as proof.
Documents required for BHU PET 2021 counselling:
Candidates will have to carry a printout of the call letter issued to them for counselling on the day of the counselling process. They will also have to carry the following documents in original, whichever applicable, for admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.