BHU UET Application Form 2021 will be released online at the official website i.e. bhuonline.in. The application fees to fill the application form is INR 300 for SC, ST & PwD candidates and INR 600 for other category candidates. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam. Check BHU UET Eligibility
Applicants who wish to pursue their degrees in Arts, Science or Commerce, can apply through an online application form. While applying for the exam online candidates must provide a valid email id and mobile number. Applicants are also advised to keep the printout of filled in the application form for future reference.
The authority will also provide the form correction facility to edit a few details in the application form. Read the article to know more about how to register for BHU UET 2021, eligibility, and much more.
BHU UET 2021 Registration Dates
|Release of BHU UET 2021 Application Form||To be announced|
|Last day to fill BHU UET 2021 application form||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Form Correction||To be announced|
|BHU UET 2021 Exam Dates||To be announced|
BHU UET 2021 Eligibility
Before applying for BHU UET 2021 Exam, students must check their following eligibility criteria:
|Courses Name||Specialization||Eligibility criteria||Age limit|
|BA (Honours)||Arts||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks||Not more than 22 years on July 1, 2021|
|B.Com (Honours)||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management/ Vocational Courses with minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Sc||Maths||Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in subject like Physics, Maths plus any one subject from the following subjects Chemistry, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Information Technology must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects||Not more than 22 years on July 1, 2021|
|Bio||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry subjects plus one of the following subjects Biology, Geology and Geography and must passed in each of the concerned three subjects.|
|Shastri Hons.||Passed MADHYAMA examination of BHU/ Madhyama/ Uttar Madhyama/ Upa Shastri/ intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks. After passing 10+2 students must have passed one year certificate course in Sanskrit BHU with minimum 50% aggregate marks||Not more than 22 years on July 1, 2017 (applicant should be born on or after July 1, 1995)||--|
|B.Ed and B.Ed Special Education||Candidates must obtained at least 50% marks on Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.||--||--|
|B.Sc Honours||Agriculture||Students must have passed 10+2 or intermediate examination in agriculture or science with Physics/ Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks||Not be less than 16 years and not more than 25 years on July 1, 2021|
|LLB (Honours)||Possess graduation degree in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Shastri with minimum 50% aggregate marks||Not more than 30 years on July 1, 2021||--|
|B.A. LL.B (Honours)||Students must complete 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board||Not more than 20 years on July 1, 2021||--|
|B.P.Ed||Must possess Bachelors degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks||Not more than 25 years on July 1, 2021||--|
|BPA||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination||--||--|
|BFA||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks||Not more than 22 years on July 1, 2021||--|
|B.Voc||Retail & Logistics||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks||--|
|Hospitality and Tourism||--|
|Food processing & Management||Must passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream from recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks||--|
|Medical Lab technology||--|
How to Fill BHU UET 2021 Application Form?
Students can fill the online application form through the University entrance test portal. The application form is filled and submitted online. Students have to scan their passport size photograph and signature, which will be needed at different stages of the application form filling process. The entire form filling process can be completed in six stages. The steps are explained below:
Step 1: Registration
- Open the BHU Online Entrance Test Portal by clicking on “www.bhuonline.in” for the online application process.
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” button
- Students will be redirected to a new page having Applicant Login Box. Click on the “Register Yourself” link.
- Now the registration form will be opened. Students have to enter the information like (Email ID, Password, Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Address, and Mobile No etc) and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Students must keep in mind that after the successful registration their details cannot be changed later.
Step 2: Course Selection
- Students must select the course of their choice and check their eligibility and entrance test dates etc and click on the Add course button.
Step 3: Apply for Selected course
- After adding the particular course, the status of the submitted application form will appear on the screen.
- At this point, students need to enter the information regarding “Application details”, “Test Centre Preference”, “Upload Photograph” and “Signature”
- After clicking on the Application details button, some of the details would be prefilled at the time of registration. Students are required to fill the other details and click on the “Save” button.
- Then students need to fill the preference of Test Centre by clicking on the “Test centre Preference” button and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Then students need to upload the passport size scanned colour photograph and signature and click on “Upload Photograph & Signature” button
Step 4: Final Review of Application Form
- Students are advised to preview the application form before final submission because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited further.
- Then click on the “Proceed for submission and payments” button.
Step 5: Fee Payment & Application Submission
The students can submit the application fee through both the online and offline modes. The explanation of both modes is as follows:
- Students can pay the entrance test fee exam online by using Netbanking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card through payment gateway available on the portal and click on the “Continue for Online Payment” button.
- Students can also pay the fees in cash at any branch of HDFC through challan printed from the portal and click on the “Continue for Online Payment” button
- After the successful payment of entrance test fees, students will get an e-mail message from the entrance test portal that the application is submitted successfully.
Step 6: For filling of Subsequent Application
- If students need to fill the application forms for the other courses they are not required to fill the “Applicant Details”, “Correspondence Address and Parent Details”, Uploading of Photograph and Signature” and “Preference of Test Centre”
Details in to be Filled in BHU UET Application Form
Students need to fill the application form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||Name should be according to written on the High school documents. Do not add any salutations like Mr/ Mrs/ Ms/ Dr etc.|
|Password||It should contain minimum 6 alpha numeric characters|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Nationality||Choose the nationality from the given options|
|Category||Choose category from OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Are you physically challenged?||Select Yes/ No|
|Sex||Choose among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
BHU UET 2021 Application Form Correction
Students are advised to preview the application form before the final submission because once the form is submitted it cannot be edited later. But students can contact the higher authorities or can visit the university regarding their application form correction. National Applicants must follow the below contact details in case of form correction:
Address: Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Road
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh - 221005
Contact No: 0542-670-3253, +91-542-2369359/ 6701655
International students must contact the help desk regarding application form correction:
Address: International Centre, C/3/3
Banaras Hindu University – 221005
Uttar Pradesh, India
Contact No: 542-2307639, 91-542-2368130
Fax No: 91-542-2368130
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgot Password or Registration Number?
If Candidates forgets their password they need to follow the below steps to retrieve their password:
- Go to the University entrance test portal
- Click on the “Sign In” button and select “Forget Password” link
- Now students need to enter their Email ID and press Send button. The students will get their password message on their mobile.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.