BUMAT 2020 Application Form (Extended), Dates, Registration Procedure
BUMAT 2020 Application forms are available from February 14, 2020, to August 07, 2020 (Extended). There are different guidelines for candidates of Indian and foreign origin. Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the documents (photograph/signature) in the online or offline modes.
- The application fee is INR 1200(Online Pay) and INR 1000(Offline Pay) for all the candidates.
- There is no difference in the application fee details sent to the candidates of reserved or non-reserved categories.
- There is no provision of correcting details in the application form. Candidates must, thus, be very careful with the form filling process.
BUMAT 2020 Important dates
For Indian Nationals
|BUMAT 2020 online form filling||February 14, 2020|
|Last date to fill BUMAT 2020 application form||August 07, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date of payment of application fee||August 07, 2020|
|Issuing of BUMAT 2020 admit card||Immediately upon the receipt of application fee|
|Date of entrance exam||August 18 – 19, 2020|
|Display of BUMAT 2020 result||August 24, 2020|
Direct link to Apply for BUMAT 2020.
For Foreign Nationals
International students cannot get admission through BUMAT but they can get admission on the basis of the merit list generated by BVDU. In this category candidates belonging to NRI/PIO/OCI/Foreigners are included:
|Commencement of application process||February 14, 2020|
|Last date of admission||May 20, 2020|
|Declaration of merit list||June 2020|
BUMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the guidelines defined below:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Class 12 examinations or HSC examination must be cleared from any Central or State board in India.
- All general category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45 % marks in class 12.
- Students of reserved category must have cleared class 12 examinations with 40% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for HSC examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Admission will be done on a provisional basis if class 12 passing certificate is not produced.
- There is no upper age limit or lower age limit defined for BUMAT 2020 exam.
Pre-requisite for BUMAT Registration Process
- A unique and valid email id.
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Credit/ debit card or DD (demand draft). DD must be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune". This can be drawn from any nationalized bank.
How to Fill BUMAT 2020 Application Form in online mode?
Step 1: Registration/Profile creation
This step is applicable to the new user. Candidates have to provide the details of name, phone number and email id.
- Go to the official website- www.bvuuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatiyavidyapeeth.net.
- Look for two tabs “Already registered user” and “new user”.
- If you are a new select on “new user”.
- Enter the details of the name and email id.
- Log in to your mail account and check the user ID and password generated.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Note it down as this will be used for generation of admit card and for further filling the application form.
Step 2: Uploading Required Documents
- Login with the details of email id and password.
- Upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph and fee receipt.
- The size must be less than 500 KB for all the three images.
- The file must be of the JPEG/JPG format.
- Minimum pixel dimension is 200x200 and maximum pixel dimension is 1024x 1024.
Step 3: Application Form Filling
- Candidate has to provide the details of name, phone number and educational qualification.
- The educational details to be filled are as follows:
- Marks Obtained
- University/Board/ Institute
- Marks Out Off
- Examination Passed
Step 4: Submitting Details and Payment of Application Fee
- Payment of application fee of INR 1000 has to be done in the offline mode and INR 1200 in offline mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee through credit card in online mode.
- It is advised not to reload or refresh the page when the payment is getting done.
How to Fill BUMAT 2020 Application Form in offline mode?
- Go to the official website.
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Open your account by providing the details of the email id and password.
- Download the BUMAT 2020 application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the details as asked on the application form about the name, age, date of birth, address, educational qualification and course applied for.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph and sign on the application form.
- Attach a DD of INR 1000 with the application form. Put these in an envelope and send it to the address detailed.
- Go to the official website and check the list of applications form the distributing centre.
- Go to the center and pay the fee of INR 200 as the information brochure fee.
- Completely study the brochure and fill the application form.
- Attach a DD of INR 1000 with the completely filled application form and send it to the address given on the official website.
The mailing address for the BUMAT 2020 application form is as follows:
“The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhawan,
2nd Floor Common Entrance Test (CET Dept)
LBS Marg, Pune 4110130
Telephone No- 020 24407131/132”
- The details of name, address, email id and phone number must be written clearly on the back of the application form.
- The DD must be in favour of the registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth.
BUMAT 2020 Application Process for International Candidates
International students have to send a copy of all the important documents along with a processing fee of $25 before filling the application form. Once the documents have been verified and accepted then only candidate have to fill the application form online.
The application fee is $400 which must be paid online or through DD. The charges of conversion and DD creation will be borne by the candidate. Candidate will be sent a mail to complete the application form.
General guidelines for the candidates filling the application form:
- Candidate must be proficient in the English language.
- In case a particular section is not be filled, enter “not applicable” in that case.
- All the important documents must be provided before filling the form.
- The form and documents are to be submitted at the same time.
The list of the documents to be submitted with the application form by International applicants is as follows:
- A photocopy of candidate’s passport
- Residence proof (Only for SAARC countries -Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- NRI/PIO/OCI card (If possessed by the NRI applicant).
- Two passport-size photographs of the student.
- Parent’s Identity Proof providing the details of citizenship number & the residential proof (applicable to African students, Iranian, Iraq, UAE, Dubai students).
- A copy of the first page of Visa and Parent’s passport or NRI Certificate obtained from the Indian Mission / the residential proof must be submitted by parents of the NRI student.
- Candidate must provide the official details about:
- The subjects studied
- Copy of all the mark sheets
- Certificates of passing
- Diploma certificates
- A copy of the medical fitness certificate, issued by a government body.
An HIV test will be conducted in the college premises, the cost of the same must be borne by the candidate.
How to Fill Application Form (Foreign Nationals)
- Go to the official website and gain access to the information brochure.
- Fill the application form in online or offline mode.
- Attach all the important documents.
- Send the application form to BVP, Pune Office.
- Deposit the application processing fee.
- The receipt will be mailed in 48 hours.
- Once the eligibility guidelines are confirmed the form acceptance details will be mailed to the candidate.
- A scanned copy of the provisional admission letter will be sent to the candidate.
Details in Application Form
Candidate must fill the following details in the application form:
|Name||Same as in-class 10/SSC certificate.|
|DOB||Date of birth in the format of date/ month and year. This has to be selected from the calendar placed next to the text box.|
|Enter mobile number||A functional mobile number that can be used for future communication.|
|Enter email id||Functional email id of yourself or your parents/siblings/relatives which can be used for sending the details of the registration number and password|
|Enter hall ticket number||Enter the roll number of the qualifying examination i.e. class 12 examination.|
|Enter year of passing||Enter details of the year of passing the qualifying examination.|
|Father’s / mother’s name||Enter the name of either parent in as written in the class 10 certificate of DOB certificate|
|Select no. Of test||Select the check box in which you wish to apply.|
|Select category details||SC/ST/Others are the three options given next to the field. Select the bubble applicable in your case.|
|Fees||Details of the application form fee has to be filled INR 1000 and details of the mode of payment|
|Enter Aadhar number (12 digits)||Submit the details of the Aadhar number which will function as the unique number for your identification.|
|Education qualification||Details of marks have to be filled in percentage for class 10 and 12. Students who have class 12 result awaited need not fill class 12 details.|
|Correspondence address||Details of home address/local address have to be supplied. This will be used for sending letters or communication.|
Ques. Can I fill BUMAT application form offline?
Ans. Yes, you can fill the application form in the offline mode. The application form can be filled in online and offline modes. In offline mode, you can download the application from after registration or you can bring it from the distribution center near your location.
Ques. How will I know that the application form has been released?
Ans. A notification will come up in the employment news and the same will be updated on the official website.
Ques. Do I have to upload my caste certificate online?
Ans. No, you do not have to upload the scanned copy of the document. Just carry the copy of the same in the examination center. This will be checked the test center.
Ques. Do I need to carry a copy of the application form at the test center?
Ans. Yes, you have to carry a copy at the test centre. This will be checked by the examiner.
Ques. Do I have to mail the application form at University address?
Ans. No, you can take a print out of the completely filled application form and keep it for future reference.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College