Table of Contents
CAT 2020: Exam (Nov 29), Admit Card (OUT), Exam Day Guidelines, Syllabus, Preparation & Cut Off
IIM Indore will be conducting Common Admission Test 2020 November 29, 2020 (Sunday) in CBT mode. The management entrance test will be administerd in more than 425 centers . COVID-19 exam day guidelines and center details have been provided in CAT Admit Card available on official website for download.
Some major changes have been introduced this year, Instead of 2 sessions there will be 3 sessions. Also, time duration has been reduced from 180 mins to 120 mins. Check CAT Exam Pattern
- A total of 100 MCQ & Non-MCQ questions are to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours, with sectional time limit of 40 minutes.
- Candidates will be tested on their Quantitative, Verbal/Reading, Data Interpretation and Reasoning Skills. Download CAT Practice Papers
Around 2.3 lakh candidates have registered for CAT 2020. The minimum CAT Eligibility to apply is graduation with 50% marks. The registration window was closed on Sept 23, 2020. CAT 2020 Result is expected to release in second week of January 2021. Check CAT Expected Cut off
- Nov 23, 2020- CAT 2020 Convenor Rejects Exam Postponement News.Read details here
- Nov 12, 2020- IIM Indore releases CAT 2020 exam day workflow
- Nov 5, 2020- CAT official Mock Test link has been activated online. Attempt Now
- Oct 28, 2020- CAT 2020 Admit Card has been released at 5:00 p.m. Get Download Link
- Sept 19, 2020- IIMCAT has released score calculation method for assesing 3 days slots this year. Check Here
|Table of Contents|
CAT 2020 Exam Highlights
|CAT 2020 Conducting Body||IIM Indore (Conducted by 1st Generation IIM on rotational basis )|
|CAT 2020 Official Website||iimcat.ac.in|
|Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes; Sectional duration of 40 minutes)|
|Number of Sections||3 (Quantitative Ability-34, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension-34, and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning-32)|
|CAT Application Mode||Online (August 5 – September 23, 2020)|
|Medium of Exam||English (Exam is conducted in CBT mode)|
|CAT Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org; 1800-2090-830|
Must Read News
- Benefits for Engineers and Female Candidates in CAT
- Weightage of Academics and Work Experience in CAT 2020
- CAT vs GMAT: Choose the Right MBA Entrance
CAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Event||Dates (Officially Announced)|
|CAT 2020 Official Notification|
|CAT 2020 Application Form Start|
|CAT 2020 Application Form Closing|
|Release of CAT Admit Card 2020||October 28 – November 29, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Mock Test||November 6, 2020|
|CAT 2020 Exam Date||November 29, 2020|
|CAT Result Date 2020||Second Week of January 2021 (Tentative)|
Ques: Which IIM will be coordinating CAT 2020?
Ans: IIM Indore in an official statement declared that it will be coordinating CAT 2020. Official notification with complete details will release on last saturday of July 2020
Changes in CAT 2020
- The time duration of the exam has been reduced from 180 minutes to 120 minutes with a sectional time limit of 40 minutes.
- The number of exam slots has been increased from two to three. The exam timings are: Slot 1 (Morning)- 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM, slot 2 (Afternoon) - 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, slot 3 (Evening) - 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
CAT 2020 Slots & Report Timing
|Sessions||Time Slot||Last Entry Time||Reporting Time|
|Morning||8:30 AM – 10:30 AM||8:15 AM||7:00 AM|
|Afternoon||12:30 PM – 2:30 PM||12:15 PM||11:00 AM|
|Evening||4:30 PM – 6:30 PM||4:15 PM||3:00 PMa|
- CAT application fee has been increased from Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,000 for General category students. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the fee has been increased from Rs 950 to Rs 1,000.
- CAT 2020 asprants can select upto six cities for allotment of CAT exam centre.Till last year, the number of preferred test cities was limited to four.
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Who can apply?.
Educational Eligibility for CAT 2020
- Applicants with Bachelor’s degrees – These should be from accredited universities. Furthermore, students should have at least 50% marks or the equivalent GPA.
- Applicants with a professional degree, such as a CA, CS, or ICWA, with the same marks as the Bachelor’s candidates.
- Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degrees.
The applying candidate will have to have university or institution certify the marks. If the university doesn’t have a system for converting CGPA into marks accepted by the IIM, then the testmakers are suggested to divide their CGPA by the maximum CGPA possible, then multiply it by 100.
Student Eligibility for CAT 2020
Students who wish to continue their studies right after their undergraduate degrees are often in bewliderment if they are eligible for CAT. Students pursuing their final year are very well eligible to apply for CAT 2020. If selected for an IIM program, such candidates will have to then submit a certificate from their university or institution to show that they have completed the requirements.
Disadvantaged/Disabled & Reservation Eligibility for CAT 2020
CAT eligibility criteria for disadvantaged and disabled students as well as students who fall under the reserved category is slightly different.
|General and OBC||50%|
|Persons with Disabilities||CAT45%|
Ques. Are students in the final year of examination eligible to apply for the Common Admission Test?
Ans. Yes, students can apply but their admission on the basis of their CAT result will be provisional until they produce their final year graduation marksheet.
Ques. I am a final year student but have 2 supplementary in my first semester,am I eligible to appear for CAT exam?
Ans.Candidates who are appearing for supplementary re-exams are eligible to apply for CAT, there is no restriction for such candidates. Given the condition they score more than 50% in graduation (45% for reserved candidates) even in re-exams. Though IIMs have their own shortlisting criteria and consider overall academic profile of the candidate, supplementary can affect candidates selection.
How to Apply for CAT 2020?
Candidates can register for CAT exam via an online form available at the IIM’s official website and are advised to go through the instructions prior to filling up CAT application form. Students with a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute/college/university are eligible for CAT exam. In case any of the information provided is found to be incorrect, the candidature will be treated as invalid.
Step 1:Registration - Register for the exam by visiting the official website.
Step 2:Filling Application Form - Enter personal details like contact information, academic details, work experience, program preference and exam center preference.
Step 3:Uploading Documents - The next step includes scanning and uploading documents (Photograph, Signatures & Required certificated) according to CAT Exam Photo Size, Dimension, Format and Other Details
Step 4:Payment of Application Fee - As per the official news, CAT Application Fee for the next session is expected to increase by a sum of INR 100 and can probably go up to INR 2,000. The application fee can be paid online via net banking/credit card/debit card.
CAT 2020 Application Fee
Category wise application fee for CAT 2020 is mentioned below in a tabulated format:
|Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
Read about CAT Form Correction
Ques. What details are asked in CAT 2020 Application Form?
Ans. You will find the following fields in the form:
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Work experience
- Payment of application fee
CAT Admit Card 2020(Out)
CAT admit card 2020 has been issued by IIM Indore in online mode on October 28 for all the candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam. Candidates who have successfully registered for CAT 2020 can download their admit cards by entering their login credentials, i.e. CAT Login ID and Password.
How to download CAT Admit Card 2020?
- Visit the official website or Click Here
- Click on Login tab present under the heading Download CAT Admit Card 2020.
- To access the admit card of CAT, use your login credentials, i.e. CAT User ID and Password and click on login button.
- Enter the details and submit, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card now. Take a print out of the admit card for future use.
How to locate your CAT 2020 Exam Center?
Google map link is a new feature that has been added to the IIM CAT 2020 Admit Card. Candidates can now find out the exact location of their exam centers and any kind of last-minute chaos can be avoided. Here’s how to use the Google Map Link:
- Download your CAT admit card.
- Click on the google map link provided in your admit card.
- You will be directed to the google maps wherein you can find the exact distance between your location and CAT exam center, and preferred mode for commuting.
The contact number of CAT exam center is also available through this facility, candidates can use this number for any kind of location-related queries. If you’re using the facility through your laptop, you can use the ‘Send the directions to your phone’ option, to get the directions on your phone.
CAT 2020 Exam Center Guidelines (Dos and Don'ts)
Once a candidate has decided to take the Common Admission Test, figuring out the CAT exam pattern is one of the first things one should do to make taking the exam more manageable. While the test can-and does-change from year to year, varying factors like from the number of questions to the test date, having a firm grasp of CAT exam pattern and the materials previously covered on the CAT will provide the candidate with a solid basis for beginning test preparation.
|Section||Total questions||Number of MCQ questions||Number of Non-MCQ questions|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34 (RC-24, VA-10)||24-27||7-10|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Quant)||34||22-24||10-12|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32 (DI-16, LR-16)||24||8|
Candidates will have one hour for each section, making a total of 100 questions to answer in 120 minutes. The format of CAT exam was primarily multiple-choice, though it now includes non-multiple choice questions too. 3 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect one, Thus, candidates are advised to leave doubtful questions answered as it will not fetch them negative marking.
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern for Verbal and Reading Comprehension
Candidates who have earlier appeared for CAT encountered questions covering a variety of topics related to English language comprehension. These included items aiming to test their vocabulary, understanding of grammar, and comprehension of longer passages. Read detailed VA/RI CAT Exam Pattern
- Passage-based questions (8 passages with 3 questions each for a total of 24 questions): The topic demanded candidates to read short passages (several paragraphs long, approximately 300-500 words), and then answer a series of questions about them. Subject tests include vocabulary, grammar, summary, and tone.
- Summary-based questions (3 questions): The topic will contain a brief passage, then summaries of that passage. Candidates will be required to choose the summary that best matches the passage.
- Sentence order (4 questions): The topic will include five sentences, out of sequence, that when in sequence create a logical paragraph. Test-takers have to put them in the most logical order.
- Odd sentence out (3 questions): Candidates will have to choose which from among five possible sentences makes the least amount of sense in a paragraph with the others.
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern for Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
In Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, candidates will have to work with information provided in graphics, word problems, or a combination of the two to answer questions. Each graphic will have four accompanying questions, and candidates can expect to see any of the following types of stimuli:
|Line Graphs||Bar Graphs|
Though the list above does not form the entire sectional pattern, major number of questions will be asked from the above mentioned topics. Read Detailed DI/LR CAT Exam Pattern
CAT 2020 Exam Pattern for Quantitative Ability
The Quantitative Ability section of the CAT exam has the widest variety of topics, though candidates should note that several topics, including ratios, triangles, circles, combined rates of work, and proportions, all have appeared repeatedly in the CAT official mock exam. Read Detailed CAT Quant Exam Pattern
Overall, sectional test includes the following topics:
|Functions||Exponents||Percentages and fractions|
|Squares (especially in combination with other geometric figures)||Rectangles (especially in combination with other geometric figures)||Word problems|
|Sequences||Sets||Rates and combined rates (including speed)|
CAT 2020 Section Wise Important Topics and Weightage
Planning is as important as hard work while preparing for a competitive exam like CAT 2020. Candidates should definitely try to cover all the aspects of CAT 2020 Syllabus, but one should always prioritize topics with higher weightages. Here is some information on section wise important topics for CAT 2020, number of expected questions and difficulty level of each topic along with what will be considered a good attempt in the three sections.
Check Complete CAT 2020 Syllabus
Important Topics for CAT DILR
- DILR section consists of 32 questions in total.
- The section is often considered to be the most unpredictable out of the three.
|Topic||Number of Questions (Expected)|
|Seating Arrangement, and Data Arrangement||5-6 Questions|
|Graphs Related||5-8 Questions|
|Syllogisms and Venn Diagrams||2-3 Questions|
|Blood Relations||2-3 Questions|
|Clocks & Calendars||1-2 Questions|
|Assumption and Binary Logic||1-2 Questions|
|Tables and Caselets||3-5 Questions|
|Data Sufficiency||3-5 Questions|
Pro tip for CAT Aspirants: The difficulty level of this year is highly dependent on the conducting IIM. In case the section is of a higher difficulty level, an attempt of 15+ is considered good.For a good score of 95 percentile, candidates need to attempt approximately 20+ questions in this section.
Important Topics for CAT Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative aptitude is considered to be the toughest by some and probably one of the most crucial sections in CAT
- Candidates have to solve 34 questions in 60 minutes.
- The exam pattern contains both MCQs and TITAs.
|Topic||Number of Questions (Expected)|
|Number System, Basic Arithmetic||5-10 Questions|
|Geometry & Mensuration||6-7 Questions|
|Time, Speed, and Distance||1-2 Questions|
|Permutation & Combination||1-2 Questions|
|Trigonometry, Logarithms, and Sets||1-3 Questions|
|Profit, loss, and Discounts||1-2 Questions|
|Time and Work||1-2 Questions|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest||1-2 Questions|
Pro tip for CAT aspirants: Since Number system and geometry topics have more weightage, it will be good to start with these topics and maintain a strong base on these. A good attempt for a score of 95+ will require an attempt of 25+ questions.
Ques: How to prepare for Quant Section for CAT 2020?
Ans: QA segment of CAT has 4 significant section - Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Mensuration, Numbers and Number Systems. Give a month and a half to Arithmetic, become proficient at Arithmetic which has the most elevated weightage in CAT. Similarly, you can prepare Algebra - another significant subject in CAT. In the event that you center around simply Arithmetic and Algebra, you can conceivably comprehend 20 questions out of 34 in CAT 2020, [based on past trends].
Add to that a Geometry and Mensuration, on the off chance that you don't do well in this area, it is simply because of your feelings of dread or your deviousness towards the work that is required to break CAT.
Must Read News
Important Topics for CAT VARC
- VARC section comprises 34 questions, out of which a minimum of 17 questions is from Reading comprehensions.
- Experts have often suggested for candidates to give the first 40 minutes of your sectional time limit to the RC part of the section.
|Topic||Number of Questions (Expected)|
|Reading Comprehension||22-24 Questions|
|Sentence Completion and Correction||2-3 Questions|
|Fill in the Blanks||1-2 Questions|
|Odd Sentences||1-2 Questions|
|Vocabulary Based||1-2 Questions|
Pro tip for CAT aspirants: Candidates should primarily focus on the reading comprehension passages as a majority of questions will be from this topic. For a good attempt to score 95 percentile, candidates should attempt to answer 26+ questions.
CAT 2020 Paper Analysis
According to experts view, Quantitative Aptitude is expected to come as a surprise in CAT 2020 as it can be more challenging than CAT 2019. At the same time, Verbal Ability might fall in difficulty level, making DILR the game changer.
CAT 2019 Exam Analysis & Cut Off
|Section Name||Total Questions||Total number of MCQs||Total number of non-MCQs||Cut Off|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34||27||7||65||57||50|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||32||24||8||48||39||32|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||34||23||11||55||43||33|
- In terms of difficulty level, VARC was slightly trickier with 2 difficult passages in CAT 2019.
- Quantitative Aptitude was slightly easier than CAT 2018. Overall, the difficulty level of the paper was less in comparison to last year.
CAT 2018 Exam Analysis
|Section||No. of Questions||No. of non-MCQ questions||Difficulty Level||Good Attempts|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||34||7||Easy||28+|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32||8||Moderate||16+|
CAT Result 2020
CAT 2020 result is expected to be out in 2nd week of January 2021. IIM Indore will be releasing CAT scorecard on the official website. Candidates can get access to the scorecards by using their login ID and username. It will be after the declaration of CAT result that IIM’s will begin shortlisting candidates on the basis of cut offs. Click here to check CAT 2020 Result
How to download CAT 2020 Result?
CAT Result 2020 will be made available in online mode only. Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to download CAT Score card:
- Visit the official website of IIM CAT
- Click on 'CAT login'
- Enter CAT 2020 ID and password
- Click on scorecard tab
- Download CAT scorecard
Must Read News
- NITIE CAT Cut Off 2020 and Selection Process
- UBS Chandigarh CAT Cut off 2020 and Selection Process
- Top MBA Colleges other than IIMs Accepting CAT Scores
New IIMs Ranking & Placement
The process of establishing new IIMs began in 2008 and the number was further increased in 2015, when new institutes were added to the list of IIMs accepting CAT scores. Below mentioned are the new IIMs in and after 2008 with their NIRF rank, fees, and placement offers.
|Name||Year of Establishment||NIRF Ranking 2020||Average Salary 2020|
|IIM Shillong||2008||30||Rs 18.76 LPA|
|IIM Ranchi||2009||20||Rs 15.11 LPA|
|IIM Rohtak||2009||21||Rs 13.70 LPA|
|IIM Raipur||2010||19||Rs 15.20 LPA|
|IIM Kashipur||2011||33||Rs 13.82 LPA|
|IIM Trichy||2011||15||Rs 14.96 LPA|
|IIM Udaipur||2011||17||Rs 13.84 LPA|
|IIM Sambalpur||2015||--||Rs 11.61 LPA|
|IIM Sirmaur||2015||--||Rs 11.28 LPA|
|IIM Bodh Gaya||2015||--||Rs 11.02 LPA|
|IIM Nagpur||2015||40||Rs 13.13 LPA|
|IIM Amritsar||2015||--||Rs 12.61 LPA|
|IIM Visakhapatnam||2015||--||Rs 13.08 LPA|
|IIM Jammu||2016||--||Rs 10.64 LPA|
CAT 2020 Cut off for Top Management Colleges
|Institute Name||CAT Cutoff Percentile|
|Department of Management Studies (IIT Delhi) New Delhi||85-90|
|K J Somaiya Mumbai||80-85|
|Great Lakes Institute Of Management, Chennai||80-85|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai||80-85|
|Christ University Bengaluru||80-85|
|LBSIM New Delhi||80-85|
|FORE School of Management (FSM) New Delhi||80-85|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||80-85|
|ICFAI Business School Hyderabad||75-80|
|IFIM Business School Bangalore||75-80|
|Indus Business Academy (IBA) Bangalore||75-80|
|Sri Balaji University, Pune||70-75|
|IFMR Graduate School of Business at KREA University||70-75|
|KIIT School Of Management - KSOM Bhubaneswar||70-75|
|Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) Pilani||70-75|
|ITM Navi Mumbai||70-75|
CAT Score Vs Percentile
The four ranges of CAT percentiles for which the actual CAT score Vs Percentile data are presented as:
- 95.01 percentile and above
- 90.01 to 95 percentile
- 85.01 to 90 percentile
- 80 to 85 percentile
|CAT Score (out of 300)||CAT Percentile|
Selection Process of IIMs Through CAT 2020
The four major phases of selection in IIMs based on CAT 2020 scores are mentioned below:
Phase 1: Shortlisting of Candidates
- First of all, candidates are shortlisted based on CAT scores or CAT Cut off decided by each IIM.
- Candidates qualifying minimum percentile criteria will be shortlisted and become eligible for the next round.
Phase 2: WAT/GD-PI
- IIMs conduct WAT/GD-PI. Read More CAT Written Ability Test
- From a total of 100 marks the weightage of WAT is 10 and of PI is 30.
Phase 3: Scoring of Candidates’ Performance
- The break up of parameters based on which candidates are selected is mentioned below.
|Weighted Work Experience||10|
Phase 4: Preparation of Final Merit List
- The admission criteria vary for each IIM but majorly the selection of candidates is done based on the parameters mentioned above.
- IIMs release their final list with the names of the candidates selected for admission.
- IIM Ahmedabad Selection Process 2020
- IIM Bangalore Selection Process 2020
- IIM Lucknow Selection Process 2020
Common Admission Process CAP in CAT 2020
- IIMs participating in CAP will send the list of shortlisted candidates for WAT - PI to the IIM conducting CAP.
- After that WAT-PI round for all the CAP participating IIMs will be conducted.
- Here the qualifying CAT cut-off and other selection parameters will remain unchanged.
- After the completion of CAP, participating IIM will assess the performance of candidates and make their individual merit list.
- Selected candidates will be able to check their names on the official websites of respective IIMs.
IIMs participating in CAP admission process based on CAT 2020 Result are mentioned below.
|IIM Udaipur||IIM Trichy|
|IIM Jammu||IIM Sirmaur|
|IIM Kashipur||IIM Bodhgaya|
|IIM Ranchi||IIM Sambalpur|
CAT 2021 – Next Year Plan
Going by previous year trends, CAT 2021 is expected to be conducted on last sunday of November 2021. Candidates having 50% qualifying marks in their Bachelor’s (from any stream) are eligible to apply for the exam, final year graduation students can appear for the same. The application fee will be INR 2000 for General/OBC candidates and INR 1000 for reserved categories. The paper will consisit of 100 questions from 3 sections: Quantitative ability, Data interpretation-Logical reasoning and Verbal Ability-Reading Comprehension with a sectional time limit of 60 minutes.
Must Read News
- CAT 2021 Registration will commence from first week of August 2021
- CAT 2021 Syllabus, Marking Scheme, Pattern and Preparation
CAT 2021 Exam Dates
|Issue of notification||Last week of July 2021|
|Starting of registration process||1st week of August 2021 (In online mode only at iimcat.ac.in)|
|Last date for registration||4th week of September 2021 (Form Correction facility available for image correction)|
|Admit card release||October 2021 (In Online mode only)|
|Date of exam||November 2021|
|Answer key release date||December 2021 (Seperate release of Provisional and Final answer Keys)|
|Result declaration||January 2022|
CAT 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Will there be any assistance provided to Pwd candidates while writing CAT 2020?
Ans. A PwD candidate will get the following assistance while writing CAT:
- Scribe/ reader- candidates suffering from visual impairment or cerebral palsy are allowed to bring a scribe as an assistant, who has filled or submitted affidavits which ensure scribe’s authenticity.
- Other allowed devices- an abacus without a calculator is allowed to candidates suffering from visual impairment or hearing impairment.
Ques. What is the minimum academic eligibility criteria for writing CAT 2020?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute is compulsory and mandatory for writing CAT 2020, this must meet the minimum percentage requirement of 50% in the qualifying examination.
Ques: When should i start taking Mock Test for CAT?
Ans: The first mock test that you have to take is in the start of June or end of May, to test where you stand. At that point, step through 3 exams in July, 4 tests in August, and from September to November, step through 5 examinations in every month." That's over 20+ ridicules from June till CAT 2020.
Ques. Is there any age restriction for taking CAT 2020?
Ans. No, there is no age restriction to take CAT 2020.
Ques. Do the non-MCQ type questions carry equal marks as MCQs?
Ans. Yes, all questions carry equal marks. However, for non-MCQ type questions, you must type the answer on the computer screen in the given space.
Ques. I have not completed my Bachelor’s Degree/I am in final year of Bachelor’s degree. What marks do I need to enter in the Application form?
Ans. As per CAT guidelines, candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree need to enter the aggregate percentage of marks from the last marks statement in CAT 2020 application form.
Ques. Is there any equivalent qualification to bachelor’s degree?
Ans. Candidates may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, including the Associate Membership Examination (AMICE) of the Institution of Civil Engineers (India) as an equivalent qualification.
Ques. I am appearing for CAT 2020 and had also appeared for CAT in 2019. So can I use the highest scores of two to participate in the admission process?
Ans. No. Since the validity of CAT score is only 1 year you cannot use the previous year’s score to get admission in IIMs. Only CAT 2020 scores will be applicable for admission in the upcoming session.
Ques. Can I apply for CAT 2020 Result revaluation?
Ans. There is no such facility provided by the authority to the candidates. However, candidates can raise objections giants answer keys within a stipulated time period.
Ques. When will CAT Answer key be released and how can check my answer key?
Ans. CAT 2020 response sheet of each candidate will be provided online a few days after the conclusion of the exam. The final answer keys will be released after the completion of objection against answer key process.
Ques. What details can I check in my CAT Answer Key?
Ans. In CAT 2020 answer key you can check the following:
- Section-wise questions & answers
- Answers selected by you
- Status of the answers i.e. right, wrong, or unattempted
- Marks scored against each answer
Ques. How much I need to pay to raise objections against CAT 2020 Answer Key?
Ans. The fee to raise objections against CAT 2020 Anwer key is Rs 1,000 per question. The fees can be paid online through net banking or credit/debit card.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College