The National Testing Agency will issue UGC NET Admit Card (June session) from May 15, 2019. Visit the official portal i.e. ntanet.nic.in to access the document. There are two options to download the document viz. Option 1: Using your Application No. and Password (OR) Option 2: Using your Application No. and DOB
- NTA has scheduled the exam from June 20 - 28 in CBT mode. Check UGC NET Exam Pattern
- The Commission has revised the syllabus of all NET subjects (including Paper I on General Awareness). Check UGC NET Syllabus
About UGC NET 2018 Dec. Session
: The exam was successfully conducted in December 2018. The results for the same were announced on January 10, 2019. Around 9,56,837 candidates registered for the exam. The
qualifying stats for each post were: Assistant Professor:
44001 (AND) JRF and Assistant Professor both:
3883. Read more about UGC NET Results
The Board has scheduled UGC NET in June 2019 in two shifts viz.
|Date | Day||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|June 20 | Thursday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 21 | Friday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 24 | Monday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 25 | Tuesday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 26 | Wednesday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 27 | Thursday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
|June 28 | Friday||9.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m||2.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.|
UGC NET Admit Card Dates
Registration and form correction window is now closed. Tabulated below are the important dates related to the exam:
|Event||December 2018 (Closed)||July 2019 (Ongoing)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||September 1 – 30, 2018||March 1 – 30, 2019|
|Availability of UGC NET Admit Card||November 20, 2018||May 15, 2019|
|UGC NET Exam Date||December 18 – 22, 2018||June 20 – 28, 2019|
To download UGC NET Sample Papers- Click Here
Steps to Download UGC NET Admit Card
The document can be downloaded via online mode only. There is no provision to send the admit card by post. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website www.ntanet.nic.in
- Navigate to ‘Download NET Admit Card’ on the bottom of the homepage
- Click on ‘UGC NET Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the issued Application number and Password
- Login to View and Download the document
- Save and Print the Admit Card
Note: In case candidate has forgotten the password or the application number, it can be recovered by answering the security question. The other methods to reset the password are by receiving the verification code on the registered mobile number via SMS or through a direct link received via email on the registered email ID.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for UGC NET June 2019 will be issued at the center.
- Candidate must not mutilate the document or change any entry made therein.
- It is advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
Details in UGC NET Admit Card
Admit Card of NET exam carries the details such as:
- Venue of Test: Centre number as well as the full address of the College or University allotted to candidate.
- Subject and Subject Code: Candidate’s subject as well as the subject code which was selected during the application is also mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Person with Disability: If applicable or not is mentioned
- Address: Candidate’s address filled during the time of application is mentioned.
- Email ID: Candidate’s registered email id is mentioned.
- Date of Test: Date of the examination is mentioned in Date/Month/Year format.
- Timings: Detailed timing schedule of the examination is mentioned on the admit card/hall ticket.
- Application Number: Candidate’s application number is mentioned which is also required to log into official website.
Documents Required with UGC NET Admit Card
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre else they will be disqualified.
- Print copy of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination. Read aboutUGC NET Registration
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and nonexpired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
Note: Candidate’s photo and signature as well as the name on the document and admit card should match each other.
UGC NET UGC NET Exam Centres
At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any four cities in terms of their preference. The allotment will be based on the candidate’s preference as submitted during the application. In exceptional cases, a different or a nearby examination city or centre will be allotted.
Candidates can select the city preference from the listed Cities with Code number from the respective States below:
|Code. No||States||UGC NET Exam Cities|
|4||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|27||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
UGC NET Exam Day Instructions
The admit card mentions instructions or rules and regulations that must be followed by candidates. Here is an overview of the instructions mentioned on the admit card:
- Report at the examination centre two hours before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before time.
- The registration desk will close 30 minutes prior to the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Center after 8.30 am in First Shift and after 1.00 pm in Second Shift.
- Take their seat immediately after opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA’s website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit on their allocated seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room/hall or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. NTA will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables and Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, Blue-tooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget/ device etc.
- If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current examination and also debar the candidate for future examination(s) and the material will be seized.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave their seat or Examination Room/Hall until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or eatable things are not allowed to be taken inside the examination room/hall during examination hours.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich etc.
- Candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
UGC NET Hall Ticket #Facts
- The hall ticket will carry the exact date and shift for subject opted as well as UGC NET Exam City and Centre.
- Carry a passport size photo and a valid ID card with the entry ticket.
- Failing to download the document, contact the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. यूजीसी नेट प्रवेश पत्र के बारे में और पढ़ें
- Under no circumstances, the choice of Cities for Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided in the document shall be changed.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College