CBSE has released the result for UGC NET exam at the official website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in. Only top 6% of the total candidates who appeared for both papers will be deemed qualified in UGC NET. CBSE UGC NET 2019 was conducted on July 8 (Sunday) and re-exam on July 22. To check result, candidates will have to log in to the official website with their Roll Number and Date of Birth.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2019 Declared @cbsenet.nic.in – Check Here
- Candidates who get a cut off score, as per their category, will be eligible for the position of assistant professor or junior research fellowship.
- According to CBSE UGC NET 2019 result, only 15% students are considered for the post of Assistant Professor only.
- CBSE UGC NET 2019 counseling will start soon after the exam result is declared.
- To get the counseling date, a candidate needs to confirm their ranking and then based on merit, a date is allocated by the officials.
- The score card for UGC NET 2019 must be preserved till the completion of the admission process.
UGC NET 2019 Result Date
The CBSE has declared the UGC NET result 2019 through the online mode. The examination was conducted on July 8, 2019. The result was announced on July 31, 2019. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth on the website login page. Candidates can access it from the online mode. No candidates will be informed individually about the releasing of their result. The marks of all the candidates will be uploaded on the website after declaration of result.
How to Check CBSE UGC NET 2019 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download the CBSE UGC NET result 2019.
- Visit the official website UGC NET i.e. cbsenet.nic.in
- On website, click on ‘CBSE UGC NET 2019 Result ’ link.
- Log in to by using your User ID and Password.
- The result in form of PDF will be displayed on your screen.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the CBSE UGC NET result 2019 for future use.
Details Mentioned on CBSE UGC NET 2019 Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result of CBSE UGC NET 2019 for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by that candidate
- Name of the course for which the aspirant appeared
- Marks secured by the candidate in each paper
- Total marks
Normalization of CBSE UGC NET 2019 Scorecard
A merit list is created by UGC to determine the list of eligible students.
- Preparation of Merit list based on Cut off Scores
- For the students who secure cut off scores, a merit list is prepared.
- This merit list is based on their aggregate marks, scored in each subject in all three papers.
- There are two lists, one subject-wise and the other category-wise.
- UGC NET Result for Merit Students
- UGC takes out top 15% candidates from the merit list and announces them eligible for Assistant Professors in Indian universities and colleges.
- UGC NET Result for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
- After the above process, a separate cut off list is prepared for the students eligible for JRF. Below is the formula to calculate the score and thus the eligibility.
Number of slots under General Category for JRF = (Number of candidates who have opted for eligibility for Assistant Professor in that subject X Number of slots available under General category) / Total number of general candidates who have opted for JRD and are qualified for eligibility for assistant professor
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
- After the successful completion of UGC NET examination, the exam conducting authority will release the answer key for all papers.
- UGC NET answer key is expected to be published in the month of July 2019.
- The final result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key.
- Candidates will be made available with the facility to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key.
- For challenging each question, candidates have to pay the INR 1000. If the challenge is accepted by the authority, the fee will be refunded.
CBSE UGC NET 2019 Cut off
- A separate category-wise and subject-wise merit list will be prepared for the candidates those obtained the qualifying percentile of marks.
- Top 15% candidates from the merit list will be declared NET qualified for eligibility of Assistant professor only.
- Among NET qualified candidates a separate merit list will be carried out for the award of JRF.
- The qualifying marks criteria are set by the CBSE/UGC will be final.
- The minimum marks that a candidate need to be score in UGC NET to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor in paper-I, paper-II is given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40 marks (40%)||80 marks (40%)|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35 marks (35%)||70 marks (35%)|
UGC NET 2019 Selection Process
The Written test will be followed by the counselling round for the candidates who successfully clear the UGC NET 2019. For UGC NET selection process, candidates can go through the following details:
- Candidates have to secure minimum marks in both the papers to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- For selection, a subject-wise and category-wise merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in all the rounds.
- From the merit list prepared, top 15% candidates from each subject and category are selected and declared as NET qualified for Assistant Professor only.
- The other merit list featuring the names of the selected candidates is prepared from the NET qualified candidates merit list for Junior Research Fellows (JRF).
UGC NET 2019 Counselling
UGC NET counselling is held for the candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance exam. Soon after the result declaration, the announcement of UGC NET counselling is made by the concerned authorities. The counselling schedule for National Eligibility Test is released by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
UG NET is conducted at various centres all over India for the candidates who wish to become a Junior Research Fellow or an Assistant Professor in Indian Colleges/Universities. Candidate must note that only those who qualify become eligible to participate in the UGC NET counselling schedule.
Certificate Verification Procedure of UGC NET 2019
- All the qualified candidates of UGC National Eligibility Test, willing to attend the counselling, have to visit the official website of UGC to check the rank-wise counselling dates.
- While participating in UGC NET counselling, candidates have to submit the CBSE NET counselling Application and Original certificates.
- To proceed further, qualified candidates also have to pay a processing fee to participate in counselling.
- After making the payment, it is advisable that the candidates preserve the UGC NET counselling fee receipt safely for future reference.
Certificates Required for UGC NET Counselling 2019
Candidates must carry the following mentioned documents for the counselling (Original and Photocopy both):
- X Class Certificate Original with at least 2 photocopies
- Original and photocopy of 12th Class
- Provisional Certificate and Original Degree Certificate of the Candidate
- Original and Photocopy of UGC NET Admit Card
- Rank Card/Score Card
- Medical documents mentioned on UGC NET Application Form
- Counseling Letter (Photocopy and Original)
- Bank Draft as mentioned in the UGC NET notification
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC and others signed by the authorized authority (If applicable)
- Four or Six recent Black and White Passport Size Photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College