IIT Bombay has released CEED Admit Card 2021 on January 01, 2021. Candidates can download their CEED 2021 Admit Card from the official website-ceed.iitb.ac.in by logging in with their email ID and password generated while filling CEED 2021 Application Form. Moreover, in case of discrepancies in CEED 2021 Admit card, candidates are required to send an email on the official email id – email@example.com by January 7, 2021.
- Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center along with an original photo ID proof and its copy.
- CEED Admit Card will specify candidate’s details and exam date, timing and venue.
- Candidates must verify the details and contact the authorities by January 03, 2021, in case of any discrepancy.
CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) is a national level examination organized by IIT Bombay. CEED 2021 is scheduled for January 17, 2021. The exam is conducted for those aspirants who wish to pursue Master degree in Designing (M. Des) from IITs and IISc.
Table of Contents
CEED 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Admit Card Highlights|
|Name of the exam||CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)|
|Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Admit Card Released on||December 28, 2019|
|Details Required||Registration ID and Password|
|Information Present in Admit Card||Name of candidate, Date of Birth of candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, Candidate signature, Examination date, Examination time, Examination venue|
CEED 2021 Admit Card Dates
Given below are the important dates of release of CEED Admit Card 2021:
|Last Date to submit Application Form with late fee||November 17, 2020|
|Availability of Admit Cards||January 01, 2021|
|Last date to rectify discrepancy in admit card (if any)||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||January 17, 2021|
- Details contained in the admit card are name of candidate, date of birth, roll number, photograph, signature, examination date, examination time, examination venue
- Candidates have to carry an identity proof with admit card for verification.
- The identity proof should be original and the picture should be clear.
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction given on the Admit Card carefully.
How to Download CEED 2021 Admit Card?
Admit Card will be available online and will not be sent by post or any other medium. To download the admit card, candidates have to visit the official website. Candidates should need the registration number and password obtained at the time of registration process. Given below are the steps candidates should follow to download CEED 2021 Admit card:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CEED.
- Visit the candidates’ portal
- Log in by using Email ID and Password
- Submit’ after entering the details
- Click on the ‘Hall Ticket’ or ‘CEED 2021 Admit Card’
- Carefully check the details in the Admit Card
- Download the Admit Card and print
- Make multiple copies of Admit card for future purposes
Details Present on CEED Admit Card
Admit Card is considered to be the most important document. It contains important information about the candidate and the exam. Given below are some important information available in the admit card. Candidates should carefully check the below information in Admit Card before downloading. If any detail given below is not present in admit card, candidates can contact the examination branch. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact the chairperson of IIT Bombay.
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Roll number
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Examination date
- Examination time
- Examination venue
- CEED 2021 instruction
Discrepancy in CEED 2021 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancy in Admit Card candidates can contact:
The Office Chairperson
JEE (advanced)-UCEED-CEED 2021
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Documents required with CEED Admit Card
Given below is the list of important documents to be taken on the day of exam. Candidates should take the colored printout of admit card to the examination hall for biometric information (thumb impression and photograph).
- Colored Printout of Admit Card
- Identity Proof (college issued identity card, license, Aadhar card, passport, PAN or Voter ID Card)
- Pencil, sketch pens, poster colors and other drawing materials for examination.
CEED 2021 Exam Centers
Given below is the list of examination center for CEED 2021. Candidates can give their preferences for exam center in the application form from the choices available below.
Once the examination center is allotted to the candidate it cannot be change. The examination center allotted to the candidates with the address will be available on the Admit Card.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards to CEED Exam Centers.
- Candidates found breaking the rules and not following the instruction will be disqualified.
- Candidates should follow all the instruction written in the admit card and the instruction given by the invigilator.
- Candidates should reach examination center at 9:00 with the required documents. Entry in the examination hall will be prohibited without the Admit Card and identity proof.
- Candidates should compulsorily choose 3 cities in the order of preferance at the time of online registration. Once the registration form is submitted, request for a change of city will NOT be entertained under any circumstances.
- If a sufficient number of candidates is not available in a city, then it may be dropped from the final list and candidates will be alloted to a city of their second or thrid choice.
- The UCEED-CEED office reserved the right to add a new city or remove an existing one and allot a city that may not be among any of the choices of a candidates.
- A city may have more than one examination centre. In such cases, a request for change of a centre within the same city will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
CEED 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Given below are some important information candidates should follow to avoid any mistake. Candidates should carefully read the guidelines given below. If the candidate found breaking any rule his/her exam will be cancelled.
- Candidates can download admit card till the test day from the official website
- Only admit card and original ID proof will be allowed inside the examination hall
- Obtaining and providing help during exam is not allowed
- Candidates should reach the examination center one hour minutes prior to the commencement of exam
- Candidates can only enter the examination hall 30 minutes prior to commencement of exam
- No conversation in the examination hall is allowed
- Candidates found with barred item will be disqualified
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center before the conclusion of exam
- No electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, digital watches are allowed in the examination hall.
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
CEED Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Ques. How Can I download CEED 2021 admit card?
Ans. Candidates can attain the CEED 2021 admit card from the official website by logging in with their email ID and password. The official website is ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Ques. Will IIT Bombay send the CEED admit card via post?
Ans. There is no provision of sending the admit card of CEED 2021 to candidate’s postal address. It is the sole duty of the candidate to download and take a print out of the admit card from the official website.
Ques. Should the CEED admit card be carried in a coloured copy format or in a black and white copy format?
Ans. Candidates must carry a coloured copy of the admit card to the exam center.
Ques. I have forgotten my password. How can I download my admit card?
Ans. There should be no major worry if a candidate has forgotten their password. On the login page, the candidate has the option to click on the “Fogot Password” button. All the candidate needs to do is to click on the button and follow the steps listed in order to regain their password.
Ques. What is mentioned on the CEED 2021 admit card?
Ans. CEED 2021 admit card has all the details regarding the examination reporting time, the exam center, candidate’s photograph, name and so on.
Ques. What should I carry along on the day of the examination?
Ans. The candidate shall carry along a printed form of admit card along with their stationery such as pencil, sketch pens, poster colors, and other drawing materials.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.