CGBSE has released instructions for the Class 12 Board Exam 2021. Important instructions for conducting CGBSE Board Exam 2021 for Class 12 students in the state itself has been released by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. As per the information released by CGBSE, students will get answer sheets and question papers from their respective exam centers. Read more
CGBSE Class 12 admit card has been released by the board on its official website. The admit cards have been released for CGBSE Class 12 vocational and main examination that will be held from June 1, 2021 to June 5, 2021. The candidates are suggested to collect the question paper and answer booklet from the allotted center on the date as directed by the board. Candidates will be required to submit the answer booklet within five days mandatorily. Check Detailed Guidelines
Chhatisgarh State Open School Board (CGSOS) has released revised datesheet for Class 12 Exams. Class 12 exams will be conducted from July 21 to July 25, 2021
The board has allowed the students to take the paper home as the present condition is not suitable to organise written exam at centers. The board has directed that if any candidates fails to submit the booklet within five days, then his/her candidature will be canceled with immediate effect.
Table of Content
CGBSE 2021 Highlights
|Board Name||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|Abbreviation||CGBSE /CG Board|
|Administered by||Chhattisgarh State Government|
CGBSE 2021 Important Dates
|CGBSE 2021 Registration Class 12th (Regular fee)||Until December 15, 2020|
|CGBSE 2021 Registration Class 12th (With Late fee)||Until March 4, 2021|
|CGBSE Class 12 Admit Card Release Date||May 30, 2021|
|CGBSE Class 12 Exam Start Date||June 1, 2021|
|CGBSE Class 12 Exam End Date||June 5, 2021|
|CGBSE Class 12 Result Declaration||Last week of June, 2021|
CGBSE Class 12 Result 2021
The results for CGBSE class 12 Examinations 2021 will be declared around the month of May/June 2021. The results are published by the board on its official website. Students can check the result by entering the board roll number and date of birth. The detailed scorecard or marksheet will be available in the concerned school after a month from the date of declaration of results. The online result, however, will be valid across the institutions for provisional admission. Check CGBSE Class 12 Result here.
- The original marksheet will be provided to the students along with other documents like T.C, Migration Certificate, etc
- The online marksheet shall be attested by class 1 gazetted officer of central or state government for proper validation
- The results for private candidates will be available in the month of July/August 2021
Steps to check CGBSE Result 2021
CGBSE class 12 results will be announced in the month of May/June 2021. The results will available on the official website of the Chhattisgarh board. Candidates can check and download the results and scorecard by entering the board roll number that is mentioned in the admit card. The scorecard can be downloaded by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Board
- Click on ‘students corner’
- Click on ‘pariksha parinam 2021’
- Select the class(senior secondary or higher secondary) and then click on ‘mukhya pariksha’
- Enter your board roll number and security pin/captcha
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to see the result
- Download and print the result or e-scorecard for future use
Due to the heavy rush on the official website on the day of the exam, it might take a few minutes to get the result. The students can check their scores on other websites like examresults.net, results.nic.in, etc.
CGBSE 2021 Class 12 Exam Pattern
CGBSE has released the revised Exam Pattern for the current academic year. In Class 12 there are a total of six subjects in which four are compulsory and the rest two are optional. Students can either take five papers or six papers for the board exam. The four compulsory subjects include three main papers(as per the stream) and one language paper i.e. English. The fifth subject is elective and students can choose either any language paper or other subjects like IT/CS, Ph.Edu, or Music.
- The maximum marks for a subject is 100 including theory and practical
- 30 marks has been allotted for practical and internal assessments
- It is necessary to secure minimum passing marks in five subjects
- Both sectional and anggregate marks should be at least 33% in order to pass the exam
How to download Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Exam Pattern?
CGBSE Board exam pattern is also available on the authorized website of the Chhattisgarh board. You can download the exam pattern and blueprint to get an obvious idea of the pattern and no. allotment of the chapters. Here are the steps to assist you in downloading the exam pattern.
Step 1: Visit the official website: cgbse.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the Academic (Examination) option on the top left of the page. The syllabus of different classes will appear on the screen. Now, Click on the class 10 option.
Step 3: After clicking on class 10, all subjects will come out to download as a PDF form.
To know the marking scheme, click on the blueprint option and download the PDF of the subjects you need.
CGBSE 2021 Application Form
The Chhattisgarh Board has extended the registration for class 12th board examinations. The students will be required to fill and submit the application form through their respective schools. The application fee shall also be submit in the school along with the application form. Students are suggested to keep the registration card safe that were issued to the time of initial registration in class 9 and 11. Direct Link to CGBSE Official Website
- Students will be required to mention the elected subjects at the time of registration
- The application fee shall be submitted through the mode directed by the school
- Passport-sized photograph should contain the name of the students along with date of birth
CGBSE 2021 Application for Private Candidates
Candidates have to submit the private application form through any institute that is affiliated with the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education.
- The name and other details of the institute through which the candidate is applying shall be indicated in the application form.
- The amount of application fee is 550.00 INR for all the students which is required to be deposited within the stipulated time.
- An additional period of one month may be granted for the applicants to deposit the application fee with a late fine of 550.00 INR.
- The total amount required in the extended period is 1100.00 INR for all candidates
- Admit card for private students will be available with the school through which the application has been made
How to download CGBSE Class 12 Registration Form for Private Students
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Board.
- Click on the application form link displayed on the home page.
- Fill in all the important and mandatory information in the application form.
- The students must register on the website before starting filling the application form.
- Post successful registration, enter your Username and password.
- Complete all the details and attach the scanned copy of the documents, signature, and photograph.
- Submit the registration form and save the same for future use.
CGBSE 2021 Syllabus
CGBSE is likely to reduced the syllabus for session 2020-21. The syllabus is expected to be reduced by 30% for class 9 to 12. This has to be done because the classes were suspended for more than 6 months due to the pandemic. The board has not yet updated the revised syllabus. As per the reports the board will follow the structure of CBSE to revise the syllabus.
- CGBSE has not officially announced the reduction of syllabus yet
- Students are suggested not to wait for the notification and prepare as per the existing syllabus
- All the syllabus and question pattern are available on the official website of the board
CGBSE Exam 2021 Re-checking & Re-evaluation process
If any student is not satisfied with the result then he/she can apply for the revaluation or scrutiny process. The revaluation and scrutiny application form will be available from the next day after the publication of results. Those students who will appear for CGBSE Class 12 board exams must note that they would not be allowed to file any correction after the last date. The board also provides a 50% fee concession to the candidates of Naxalite areas such as Jagdalpur, Balrampur, Dantewada, Rajnandgav, etc for filing corrections and revaluation forms.
How to apply for Re-checking or Revaluation of CGBSE Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of CGBSE i.e. cgbse.nic.in
- Now click on the section, ‘CGBSE 12th revaluations form’
- Fill the application form and submit the fee
- Now Candidates can save the form and submit it manually to the board through their schools or can submit it in online mode.
CGBSE Class 12 Compartment Exams 2021
Chhattisgarh Board 2021 Supplementary Exam for Class 12 will commence in the month of August 2021 (tentative). Students can check out the subject-wise exam dates, exam timings and important day instructions here. Students who are not able to clear the regular board examination in their first attempt will be eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Board 2021 Supplementary Examination.
CGBSE Class 12 Result – Previous Year Analysis
CGBSE class 12 examination is one of the regular board-level examinations. Getting a higher score in CGBSE 12th Result 2021 motivates students and builds their self-confidence as well. By considering the last year's statistics, the students can get motivated and gauge the progress in the CG Board 12th Result 2021 over the years.
CGBSE Class 12 Toppers 2020
- YOGENDRA VERMA – 97.40%
- DEVENDRA SAHU – 97.20%
- ADITYA SINGH – 95.80%
- VINITA PATEL – 95.80%
- KSHAMA DEVI RAJPUT – 95.60%
- MANISHA KUMARI – 95.40%
- RITU KUMARI – 95.40%
- UDIT KUMAR DEWANGAN – 95.40%
- LUCKY DEWANGAN – 95.20%
- KIRAN SAHU – 95.20%
Points to Remember - CG Board 12th time Table 2021
Some of the points which the students need to remember while giving the examinations including:
- Refer to the previous year questions and sample papers
- The students shall reach the exam center at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time so that they can adjust to their surroundings.
- No electronic items such as smartphones, calculators, smartwatches, pager, etc are allowed inside the examination hall.
- If any candidate found using unfair means then S/he shall be debarred temporarily or permanently and the candidature will stand canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. When will the result of CGBSE Class 12 be declared?
Ans. The results for Chhattisgarh board class 12 examinations will be declared on the official website. The results are expected to be out in June 2021.
Ques. How can I appear as a private candidate?
Ans. The candidates who want to appear privately shall fill the application form available on the official website of CGBSE. The application form starts around the month of October every year.
Ques. Is it necessary to appear privately through an affiliated institute?
Ans. All the candidates appearing privately shall apply through an institute affiliated with CGBSE. The details of the institute shall be indicated in the application form.
Ques. When should I start practicing sample papers?
Ans. Sample papers for Chhattisgarh board should be practiced at least 6 months prior to the date of examination.
Ques. Is the e-scorecard valid for further admissions?
Ans. The e-scorecard downloaded from the official website can be submitted as the provisional mark sheet. The scorecard shall be attested by the school authorities or any class 1 gazetted officer for proper validation.
Ques. When will I get the original scorecard?
Ans. The original scorecard will be available after 10 days from the date of declaration of result. Candidates can get their original mark sheet from the concerned schools.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.