CGPET 2021 Application Forms have been postponed and new dates for the release of the applicaton will be announced soon. Previously it was scheduled to be released on April 22, 2021, on the official website in online mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. CGPET 2021 will be conducted on June 17, 2021, in 27 districts of Chhattisgarh. Residents of Chhattisgarh have a special advantage in admission as some percentage of seats are reserved for them. Check CG PET 2021 Eligibility
- The application form can be filled in 7 basic steps as explained below
- Payment of fee for CGPET 2021 can be made in both the modes online and offline.
- To facilitate the fee payment, 3 banks provide facility to deposit fee amount online and for offline submission of fee SBI Bank makes available all needful.
Direct link to apply for CG PET 2021
CGPET 2021 Application Form Highlights
|Conducted By||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Courses offered||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)|
|Official Website for CAG PET 2021||cgvyapam.choice.gov.in|
|Contact Details for CGPET 2021||Phone No.- 0771-2972780, Fax No.- 2972782 E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Associated Bank for Online Payment of Fee||SBI, ICICI and HDFC Bank|
|Application Fee for CGPET 2021||Fee is as per the category of applicants |
CGPET 2021 Application Dates
Application Form for CGPET 2021 will be available from April 22, 2021 (tentatively). Below here is a table showing important events related to CGPET 2021 Examination:
|CGPET Application form 2021 will be available from||April 22, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit CGPET Application Form||May 16, 2021|
|CGPET 2021 Form Correction Facility open||May 17 – 21, 2021|
|CGPET Admit Card 2021 will be issued on||To be notified|
|CGPET 2021 Exam date||June 17, 2021|
- Applicant must pass class 12th / Senior Secondary Examination from Recognised Board or University of India
- Compulsory Subjects in qualifying exam must be Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Minimum Secured Marks must be 45% in case of General Category
- Minimum Secured Marks for St / Sc / OBC / PH Category must be 40%
- Maximum Age on July 7, 2021 should not be more than 30 years
How to Fill CGPET 2021 Application Form?
Entire process of applying for CGPET 2021 is online. Submitting Application form for CGPET 2021 is a simple process but 100% attention is required as after submission of application form, if any error found, correction or rectification is not possible at any case. A new application form will have to be submitted again before the last date of submission of CGPET 2021 in the same process.
Here is the entire process of submitting application form for CGPET 2021 as mentioned below step by step:
- Visit official website for Application Form for CGPET 2021: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Look for a link Entrance Exam
- Click on Online Application Form for PET 2021
- Form will be opened
- Fill in the form required information as follows:
Application Form is divided into 7 parts:
Step 1: Exam Prerequisite
- Are you citizen of India: There are 2 Radio Buttons: Yes or No
- Exam Applied For: 3 Options will be given here:
- BOTH PET & PPHT
- Select PET
Image for this section is as under for reference purpose
Step 2: Basic Information
In this section, all personal information is to be filled as given below herewith:
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of Class 10th
- Category (Caste)
- CG Domicile
- Physically Handicapped PH
- Height (cms)
- Weight (Kg)
Step 3: Uploading Self Photograph, Images of Signature and Thumb Impression
- Click on a link on right side of the same page “DOWNLOAD IMAGE FORMAT”
- A new page will open
- Take a Print of this page showing space for Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Affix your Photograph of Size (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms)
- Below this Signature on this page on specified space with black colour ink
- Write Your Name Below this
- Put Thumb Impression
- Scan this page and save it to jpeg / jpg format
- Size of scanned page file should not be minimum 40 kb and maximum 50 kb
- Upload this file; your photo, signature, name and thumb impression will be displayed now on the application form
Step 4: Other Details
- Do You Belong to BPL Family?
- Two Identification Mark
- Are you J & K Migrant
- Do you belong KRISHAK family
- Aadhar Number
- Driving Licence Number
- Candidate’s Bank Account No
- Bank Name
Step 5: Contact Information
- House Number
- Street Number
- City / Village
- Post Office
- If Other please specify (State Name)
- If other please specify (District Name)
- Pin Code
- Exam Center:
- Select Exam District
There are 27 District selected for conducting CGPET 2021. Select one from drop down menu.
Step 5: Declaration:
- Read it carefully
- I Agree: Click with mouse on Check Box
- Please enter the code shown below: Feed in the box as is shown Captcha Code below
Step 6: Submit Button
- A new window will open stating 2 options: CONTINUE and EDIT
- If you wish to change any information you fed in the application form Click on EDIT otherwise click on CONTINUE
- A new window will open “APPLICATION VERIFICATION”
- Verify the application form
- Now this will show: Verify Submitted Information before proceed to PAY Gateway
- If you find some error at this stage, you will have start again with the process as correction is not possible now.
- Application Form is submitted at this point and Registration ID will generate
- Fee Payment Process starts here
Step 7: Payment
The application fee for different categories are different:
- General Class- INR 200
- OBC Class- INR 150
- ST / SC Class- INR 100
- There will 3 gateways to pay online fee
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- SBI Bank
- Select any bank
- Payment Can be made using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Select any option and follow the instruction
- Make Payment
- Offline payment will have to be made through SBI Bank only.
- Same procedure as above is to be followed.
- Choose SBI payment gateway
- Here a new page will open “SBI BANK MOPS” payment system
- Choose other modes
- Select SBI Branch
- A challan form will open mentioning your Registration ID
- Take a print of it
- Taking this, deposit payment to SBI bank.
CGPET 2021 Details in Application Form
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Exam Prerequisite||Citizen of India, Applying for|
|Basic Information||Name, Parents Name (in Capital Letters and No Prefix like Shri, Smt etc) DOB (DD / MM / YYYY) Format Roll Number of Class 10th, Category (Caste), CG Domicile, Class, PH (Physically Handicapped), Height (Cms), Weight (Kg) Image for Photograph, Name, Signature, Thumb Impression: follow instruction as given in the application form for CGPET 2021. (to be taken as one image, pasting photo, writing name and sign and making thumb impression on a single page downloaded from a link on online application form. Adhar Number, Driving Licence No., Religion, Identification marks, BPL Family, J & K Migrant, Krishak Family|
|Contact Information||Full correspondence address Email Address (if not created by now, create it and mention it Mobile Number|
|Exam Center||Select from 27 District of Chhattisgarh where exam is to be conducted.|
CGPET 2021 Application Form Correction
CG PET 2021 Form Correction, will open from May 17 – 22, 2021 (tentatively) and candidates who want to edit/correct their application can do so in case of any errors that might have crept in during registration.
- Candidates will have to visit the official site and login into their account in the candidates' section.
- Subsequently, they will have to press the edit application button.
- The already submitted application form will be available and candidates can go through each detail and make corrections wherever required.
- After making all the corrections candidates will have to submit the application form by pressing Final Submit button.
- Candidates might be charged some fee and details for which will be available soon.
- No other facility will be provided for making any changes in the application form once form correction dates are over.
CGPET 2021 FAQs
- How to get Registration ID?
When you submit application and go to payment gateway it ask you to very information and after confirmation a form for payment opens which shows Registration ID and fee to be paid.
- Do I need to upload my all academic records with application form for CGPET 2021?
You need not upload any academic record. Whatever is required to be uploaded will be mentioned on application form for CGPET 2021
- I am not able to see application form properly, what to do?
Your Web Browser is not of updated version, change it.
- I am non resident of Chhattisgarh, am I eligible for CGPET 2021
Yes, if you are Indian resident you can apply for CGPET 2021. Being Non Resident of Chhattisgarh, you will not get benefit of reserved quota in admission, which is especially for Chhattisgarh residents.
- I have not paid fee but submitted application form for CGPET 2021, can I edit the application form?
It not possible to make change, you will have to submit a new form.
- I made some error in application form CGPET 2021 and also submitted it with online fee payment. If I submit a new application, will the fee paid with earlier application form be adjusted with this new form?
No, such a facility is not provided either by associated bank or by CGPEBR the governing body of CGPET 2021 examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.