The Consortium will conduct CLAT mock test 2021 for UG to help students understand the exam pattern and mode. This will be the 6th mock test organized by the consortium for the UG programme. Earlier, the exam conducting body changed the format for CLAT Mock Tests keeping in view the feedback they received. The students can now easily navigate across the sections in CLAT Mock Test 2021. Earlier the body had released mock tests online accessible to students who have registered for the test. Read CLAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- May 21, 2021: CLAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in all probability.
- April 20, 2021: The national-level law entrance exam has been postponed to June 13, 2021.
- March 27, 2021: CLAT 2021 registration deadline has been extended to April 30, 2021
Table of Contents
CLAT 2021 Application will begin tentatively on the first week of January 2021. Practising Mock Tests not only increases efficiency of the candidates by giving them an idea of the kind of paper that might appear on the exam day and their time management in attempting the paper, but also gives an idea of the kind of questions that will be appearing in the test.
Mock tests are not only provided officially, but are prepared by many law coaching institutes and educational websites. Collegedunia has also prepared a mock test for all CLAT 2021 aspirants. Candidates can take the mock as many times as they want. Constant practice of the paper is the key to get good scores in CLAT 2021.
The following article contains a Mock Test for CLAT 2021 to test your progress. Read on to know the instructions for the same.
CLAT 2021 - Important Dates
|CLAT 2021 notification||2nd week of December 2020|
|CLAT 2021 Application Form opens||1st week of January 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Application Form Last Date||4th week of March 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Admit Card Release date||3rd week of April 2021|
|CLAT 2021 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Answer Key Release||3rd week of May 2021|
|Result Announcement||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2021|
How to appear for CLAT mock tests 2021?
To appear for CLAT mock tests 2021, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- CLAT Mock Test 2021 link will be provided here on the page when it is released. Candidates need to click the link and login by using your user id and password.
- Once logged in, the candidates will see a dashboard. Look for the mock test link and click on “Attempt” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, open the mock test and solve the questions.
CLAT 2021 Mock Test Revised Format
The new test format allows the candidates to switch across the five sections of the test thus making it easier for students to navigate across the CLAT question paper and prioritize the section which they need to attempt first.
Option to revisit sections is enabled
The students will also be able to revisit any question or section of the test in order to access the answers marked for review. The previous version of the test did not allow the candidates to access the questions marked for review of attempted sections.
Zoom in, Zoom out and Calculator options
The test also gives the students an option to zoom in and zoom out in the system. This may help the candidates in adjusting the size of words and characters. The system interface is also equipped with a normal calculator where simple calculations can be done.
Sectional distribution of questions and marking scheme
CLAT 2021 Mock Test will have the following sectional distribution:
|English including comprehension||29|
|Current affairs including GK||36|
CLAT Mock Test 2021 by Collegedunia
- Total duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination. When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. You will not be required to end or submit your examination.
- The Question Palette displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each question using one of the following symbols:
|1||You have not visited the question yet.|
|2||You have not answered the question.|
|3||You have answered the question.|
|4||You have NOT answered the question, but have marked the question for review.|
|5||The question(s) "Answered and Marked for Review" will be considered for evaluation.|
- The Marked for Review status for a question simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again.
- You can click on the ">" arrow which appears to the left of the question palette to collapse the question palette thereby maximizing the question window. To view the question palette again, you can click on "< " which appears on the right side of the question window.
- You can click on your "Profile" image on the top right corner of your screen to change the language during the exam for the entire question paper. On clicking on Profile image you will get a drop-down to change the question content to the desired language.
- You can click on to navigate to the bottom and to navigate to the top of the question area, without scrolling.
Navigating to a Question:
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Save & Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & Next to save your answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question :
- Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
Navigating through sections:
- Sections in this question paper are displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you are currently viewing is highlighted.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
- You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
- Candidates can view the corresponding section summary as part of the legend that appears in every section above the question palette.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Read the questions carefully.
2) Each question carries 1 mark.
3) The paper is divided into 05 sections –
- English including Comprehension- 40 Questions
- General Knowledge-50 Questions
- Elementary Mathematics- 20 Questions
- Logical Reasoning- 40 Questions
- Legal Aptitude- 50 Questions
4) The given mock paper is a representation of the question types that will be given.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.