Solving CMAT Previous Year Paper provides the candidate with a brief idea of the exam difficulty level, syllabus, exam pattern, and the various types of questions asked. CMAT Previous Year Paper also helps the candidate in the revision of the entire syllabus. Check CMAT Syllabus
Solving enough CMAT Previous Year Papers, practice papers, and sample papers will aid the candidates in enhancing their time management skills. CMAT Exam has 4 sections, each comprising 25 objective-type questions. Check CMAT Exam Pattern
- CMAT Language Comprehension: This section tests a candidate on his English grammar and comprehension skills.
- CMAT Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: Includes questions from topics like algebra, geometry, number system, and arithmetic.
- CMAT Logical Reasoning: The important topics in this section include linear arrangements, puzzles, number series, etc.
- CMAT General Awareness: It tests a candidate’s awareness of current affairs and basic general knowledge.
- CMAT Innovation & Entrepreneurship: This is an optional section introduced in CMAT 2021. It also consists of 25 questions of 4 marks each.
CMAT Previous Year Papers
Before appearing for CMAT, candidates are advised to go through CMAT Previous Year Papers given below:
|Year||Question Paper with Solution|
|CMAT Question Paper 2020||Download|
|CMAT Question Paper 2019||Download|
|CMAT Question Paper 2018(Slot 1)||Download|
|CMAT Question Paper 2018(Slot 2)||Download|
*CMAT Question Papers provided above are sourced from cracku.
CMAT Practice Papers
Click on the links below to download CMAT Sample Papers to supplement your preparation:
|CMAT Sample Papers||Link|
|CMAT Sample Paper 1||Download|
|CMAT Sample Paper 2||Download|
|CMAT Sample Paper 3||Download|
CMAT Previous Year Paper FAQs
Ques: Why is it important to solve CMAT Previous Year Papers and Sample Papers?
Ans: It is important to solve CMAT Previous year papers and CMAT Sample papers because it helps in improving time management, identifying and rectifying common errors, and understanding the exam pattern and syllabus.
Ques: What is the pattern of CMAT Question Paper?
Ans: CMAT Question paper is made up of 4 sections having 25 questions each. In CMAT 2021, a new section has been added on Innovation and Entrepreneurship. This section will be optional and will carry the same weightage as other sections.
Ques: Should I use a calculator while attempting CMAT mock test?
Ans: No, it is not recommended to use a calculator while attempting CMAT Mock test or CMAT Previous Year Paper as no calculator will be allowed during the actual exam.
Ques: Is there any negative marking in CMAT 2021?
Ans: Yes, 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. For every correct answer, 4 marks are awarded and no mark is deducted for unanswered questions.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.