CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018 – Admit cards have been released by CSIR for NET 2018. The Joint CSIR UGC exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship will be held on June 17, 2018. Candidates who had successfully registered for CSIR UGC NET 2018 can download the Admit Card by entering their form number and date of birth.
Direct Link to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018 –Click Here
Facts Related to CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018:
- Admit card of CSIR UGC NET 2018 will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact CSIR UGC NET Office immediately.
How to Download CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card ?
The CSIR, conducting body of UGC NET will not send any hall ticket by post/ courier, or email. Go through the following steps to download UGC NET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of CSIR i.e. csirhrdg.res.in
- Enter required credentials i.e. Form number and Date of Birth
- Click on the ‘submit’ button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card
- Click on ‘save’ to download the admit card
- Print the admit card to keep for future reference
Details Mentioned on CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
Candidate must check the following details on their CSIR UGC NET Admit Card and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
|Name of the Candidate||Roll Number of the Candidate||Registration Number||Name of the Centre||Date of the Exam||Exact Time of the Exam||Session of the examination|
|Reporting Time||Category of the Candidate||Photograph of the Candidate||Signature of the Candidate||Name of the Course and Exam||Other exam related Information and Instructions||-|
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card Discrepancies
- Any discrepancies detected by the candidates in the Admit Card are supposed to be immediately reported to the CSIR helpdesk for their correction.
- If the candidates do not receive their corrected Admit Card within 10-15 days prior the examination, they need to approach the concerned authorities.
- During all the communications to the CSIR the candidates are supposed to mention the details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Application Online Number, Subject, medium of exam and center for the examination.
- Candidates should thoroughly validate all the details mentioned on the admit card to avoid trouble during the examination.
- Failing to produce a valid admit card might lead to cancellation of examination.
Difficulty in Downloading CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates should carefully fill all the details required for downloading the CSIR UGC NET Admit card. If the candidates are unable to download the admit card, they should keep calm and find out the problem. The possible reasons for inability to download admit card might be due to server, browser or technical issues. Candidates might be facing trouble due to the following reasons and their possible solutions are also mentioned.
- The heavy load on the server due to application of large number of candidates causes delay or troubles while downloading. Try to log in again at night or early morning or a time when fewer students are likely to be logging in.
- Candidates must check the correctness of their form number and date of birth. In case of forgetting any one of them the candidates should use the facility to recover them.
- Browser issues may cause problems as well. Candidates should check that they are using compatible internet browser enabled with all the features.
- Candidates should report the concerned authority or use helpline numbers if the problem persists.
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam Centres
- The examination venue or center allotted to every candidate is specified on their CSIR UGC NET Admit card.
- To reach on time at the day of the examination, candidates should visit their exam center in advance.
- The list of the cities where the test is being conducted is as follows:
Documents Required on the Exam Day
Along with the admit card for CSIR UGC NET 2018, candidates must carry the following documents listed below:
Passport Size Photograph
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Photo should not be older than three months
- It should be same as the one affixed to CSIR UGC NET Application Form.
- Mention your name and Admit Card No. on the back of the photo.
Photo ID Proof
- Original Photo ID
- It should be produced whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Photo ID should be same as mentioned in the application form.
Permissible IDs are given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/ College ID
CSIR UGC NET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
- Report 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Examination Hall will open 60 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates must take their seats immediately. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions.
- Candidate must show, on demand, the Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. Failing to do so, will result in cancellation of candidature.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the Online Admit Card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.; to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form /Admit Card.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by CSIR under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this behalf is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before their session is complete on exam day.
Things to Remember
- The Admit Card must be preserved till the end of counselling and admission process.
- Do not laminate the admit card for CSIR UGC NET since the invigilator has to sign it on the day of exam.
- CSIR UGC NET admit card will not be sent to the candidate’s address. They can access it only online.
- The Photo ID proof must be the same as mentioned in the application form.
- Do not mutilate or tamper with the admit card. It may not be considered a valid document during CSIR UGC NET Counselling and Admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College