Delhi Metro Rail Corporation conducts Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Station Controller, Customer Relations Assistant Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Stenographer Office Assistant, Maintainers. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018.
DMRC Admit Card for Recruitment of SC & ST drive on Regular/ Contract Basis 2018 has been Released – Check Here
DMRC Admit Card for Recruitment of Executive and Non-executive posts 2018 has been Released – Check Here
- The admit card is released two weeks before the date of the examination.
- Only candidates who will apply successfully can download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card from the official website of DMRC.
- Before downloading the admit card of DMRC 2018, candidate must check the information displayed on it is legible and correct. Or else the candidate must get in touch with DMRC Authorities.
- Registration number as well as Date of Birth will be required to download the admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2018.
DMRC 2018 Admit Card consist of the important details required for the candidates to appear in DMRC Recruitment Exam 2018. These details are candidate’s roll number, Full address, Post applied, Candidate’s name, Father’s name Examination date and time and Exam center.
How to Download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card?
After DMRC 2018 Admit Card has been released, candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the same. It is mandatory to carry the DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card to the examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of DMRC i.e. delhimetrorail.com
- Click on the careers tab and find the respective link for the notification of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card.
- Click on the link to Download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card for the posts of Station Controller, Customer Relations Assistant Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Stenographer Office Assistant, Maintainers.
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth in the blank field provided to login to your account.
- DMRC Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download & take a print out of the same for future references.
Details Mentioned on DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall without DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit card. The DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit card will consist of all the information provided by the Candidate at the time of Application Process as following:
|Registration Number||Roll Number||Category||Date of Birth & Gender||Candidate’s Name|
|Father’s Name||Full Address||Post Applied||Examination Date and Time||Exam Center|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card Discrepancy
Candidates are advised to download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit card at least 15 days before the DMRC Recruitment 2018 Exam. There are cases of discrepancies when the candidate is unable to download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card. In such cases, the candidates must bring it into notice of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Authorities in charge as soon as possible.
To contact the authorities in charge, candidate can call on the toll-free number provided by DMRC helpline 18002669061 or candidate can also mail at email@example.com. Candidates can also report to DMRC Facilitation Counter.
In cases where DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card is unavailable or the candidate is unable to find his/her account when to download DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card, there can be two reasons.
- It is possible that the candidate has mistakenly inserted wrong information during the login procedure. In such cases, candidates should check the registration number and the Date of Birth with the one provided at the time of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Process and try again.
- It is also a possibility that the candidate’s account does not exist in the master list. In such cases, the candidate should contact DMRC authority at the earliest.
- However, if these two situations do not apply. Candidate should check if his/her application was successful or not. There are cases when the information provided at the time of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application Process fail to be verified. Therefore, candidates should pay extra attention while filling their DMRC Recruitment 2018 Application form.
Things to carry along with DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for DMRC 2018 Recruitment must carry their admit card to the examination center. DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit card is their ticket to the examination hall. However, along with the admit card, candidates need to carry out the following things to take DMRC Recruitment 2018 Exam:
- One original Identity proof such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card or any relevant Identity Proof. Candidates must carry the original copy of the identity proof. Any photocopy of the same will not be accepted.
- Candidate should carry 2 passport size photographs.
- It is wise to carry at least two copies of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit card.
- Blue or black ball point pen
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Facilitation Centers
- Candidates those who are not able to download their admit card may report in person to the facilitation centers in second week of February, 2018 at DMRC Training Institute, Shastri Park, East Approach Road, (about 1 km from Kashmere Gate ISBT towards Shahdra) Delhi – 110053. Candidates can go there in between 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Candidates must take the photocopies of Online Application Form, Bank Challan Copy, Certificate, Testimonials, 2 passport size photographs, photo id proof.
- If any Candidate fails to take any copied of DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card, then they will not have right to claim anything in court against the selection procedure of DMRC.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Exam Centers
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 is conducted within Delhi. There are several centers in Delhi where the written exam will be organized.
- Candidates will have the choice of filling the preference for DMRC Recruitment 2018 Exam Centers.
- Candidates will be allotted the exam centers according to their preference, the examination center will be informed in DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidates cannot request for a change in the preference of the allotted Examination Center.
- Once the examination center is allotted, there is no possibility for changing them. Any such requests will not be entertained whatever the reason may be.
DMRC Recruitment Exam 2018 Instructions
On the day of exam, candidates must take care of some guidelines. Following instructions are provided for the candidates to have a better attempt for DMRC Recruitment 2018. Candidates are required to read the guidelines very carefully and follow them:
- Candidates should appear at least an hour before the reporting time at the examination center.
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card is the candidate’s ticket to enter the examination hall. They must not forget to carry the DMRC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card.
- Do not forget to carry an original ID proof to the examination hall.
- Make sure you have provided the right information at DMRC 2018 Application Process. If it is not so when checked at the examination hall, the candidature will be cancelled and candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Read the instructions provided on the question paper very carefully before starting the examination.
- Any technical gadget will not be allowed to be taken inside the examination center.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College