Application form for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 for various posts has been released online. Interested applicants can apply online at delhi.gov.in. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board or DSSSB has announced 9232 vacancies for both teaching and non-teaching posts via DSSSB Recruitment 2019
Direct Link to Apply Online
- A Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or a Diploma in the respective field is required according to the post.
- The application form will be available on the official website of DSSSB.
- DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form can be filled in three steps: Registration & Form Filling, Uploading Images and Fee Payment.
- Application fee of INR 100 can be paid only through online mode (via SBI e-pay).
- Female and Reserved category candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Latest Recruitment Details
- Apply for 264 Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers at DSSSB.
- Apply for Group B and C vacanices in DSSSB.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Application Procedure||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to fill the form||January 31, 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||9232 vacancies|
|Payment Mode||Online (SBI e-pay)|
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students interested in sitting for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Exam are required to first fulfill all the eligibility criteria as set up by conducting board for the various posts before applying for the recruitment test. The eligibility criteria for the exam are mentioned as follows-
Nationality: In order to be eligible for the test all the applicants must be citizens of India.
Age Limit: The pronounced age limit for various posts is given below:
- All PGT Posts: 36 Years
- All TGT Posts: 32 Years
- All PRT Posts: 30 years
- For Music Teacher Posts: 32 Years
- For all Other Posts: 30 Years
All reserved candidates students will get relaxation as follows:
|Category||Age relaxation criteria|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)||5 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||3 years|
The academic qualification required to be eligible for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Exam will depend on the post applicants wish to apply for. The qualification needed according to various posts is given below:
- A Master’s Degree (or its equivalent degree) in the concerned subjects from any recognized university of the country.
- Candidates having a degree or diploma in training education are also eligible to apply for the post.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks. OR
- A SAV certificate or a degree/ diploma in Training Education.
- Such candidates should have a working knowledge of Hindi and should also have qualified CTET from CBSE.
DSSSB Music Teacher
- Candidates having a BA (Bachelor’s of Arts) degree with Music as one of the main subjects or those who have qualified the required music examination along with passing 10th & 12th classes can apply for this post
For other posts
- Candidates having a Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Degree in the required subject are eligible for the recruitment exam.
How to fill DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form can be filled only through online mode from January 5, 2019 till January 31, 2019. Before proceeding on to the registration procedure, make sure to keep handy of following mentioned information/documents:
- Email ID valid for at least a year.
- Personal information like Phone Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Name, etc. (as per class 10th and 12th certificate or Diploma Certificate)
- Educational Qualification details, class 10+2 mark sheet.
- Clear image of scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Payment can be done only through online mode (SBI e-pay).
Step-by-step guide for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Registration
By following the simple steps given below you can apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 online.
STEP 1: Registration & Filling of Form
- Go to the official website of DSSSB (www.delhi.gov.in) and click on ‘Registration Link’.
- Read carefully all the instructions provided and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill all the essential details required in the application form.
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID (valid)
- Pin code
- Mobile number (valid)
- Name of the institution from where the candidate passed Class 12th examination or Diploma.
- Name of examination board (CBSE or any other state board).
- University from where candidate completed his/her graduation/post-graduation degree.
- Carefully check all the filled information and make sure that it is correct.
- Read all the terms and conditions, after filling in the application form and click on ‘I Agree’ and go to ‘Next’.
- Take a note of the application number generated for all future references.
STEP 2: Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Click on the “Browse” option for uploading the mentioned documents.
- Make sure that the images of the documents are clear and in the mentioned format and file size, or else the form will be rejected.
- Then upload scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the prescribed dimensions.
STEP 3: Payment of Fees
- Application fee can only be paid online by SBI e-pay.
- Once the application status is updated take a print out of the DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form and secure it for future references.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 can be rendered only through online mode. The online application fee can be paid using SBI e-pay.
|CATEGORY||AMOUNT PAID AS PER LAST YEAR|
|General Candidates/OBC||INR 100|
Important Points to remember for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Application forms with incomplete or incorrect information will be rejected.
- The entered contact details (mobile number and email ID) must be valid (for at least 1 year) as they will serve as points of contact.
- Once the application form is confirmed and submitted, no changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID will be allowed.
- After the payment of application fee has been made, the same will be updated in candidate’s profile.
- No documents are required to be sent/ mailed to the office of DSSSB.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College