Delhi University will release the application form for DU LLB in the month of June 2021. The last date to submit the application form for DU LLB Entrance Exam will be in August 2021. Candidates who are seeking admission into the 3-year law degree program of the university need to appear for an online objective test.
Delhi University grants admission to students on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance examination followed by counselling and seat allotment process.
DU LLB 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can go through the following table to get an idea of the events around DU LLB Exam:
|Event||DU LLB 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of DU LLB Application Form||April 2021|
|Last date for DU LLB Registration||Last week of May 2021|
|Availability of DU LLB Admit card||June 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Declaration of DU LLB Result||First week of July 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Counseling||Second week of July 2021|
DU LLB 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility standards are segregated as per candidate’s category and qualification as well. A brief about the same is listed below:
- Candidates must be Graduate/Post Graduate from any university recognized by UGC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying degree examination are also eligible to appear in DU LL.B.
- No candidate who has passed LL.B. course from any University shall be allowed to take admission.
- No candidate on the rolls of LL.B. or ex-student of any University shall be allowed to take admission in DU LL.B. course unless they get their admission cancelled.
- Unreserved and EWS Category candidates must have at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in aggregate in the qualifying degree examination while OBC/CW/PwD Category and SC/ST Category Candidates must have scored at least 45% and 40% marks respectively.
How to fill DU LLB 2021 Application Form?
The application forms for the law entrance examination will be available in online mode only. For 2021, the registration window will open in June 2021. The application form cannot be edited or corrected after the payment of fees. Hence, Candidates should fill in the details properly. . Listed below are the basic steps involved:
Part 1: Registration
- Aspirants are required to register online on the official website i.e. du.ac.in
- Click on ‘DU LLB Application Form 2021’ and once the page navigates to the registration page
- Click “New user registration”.
- Fill details such as Name, Parents/Guardians name, email address, password, and mobile number.
- Check for the confirmation email.
- Candidates can register only once using one email address.
Part 2: Filling details in Application Form
- On registration, candidates will be provided the application number.
- Login using the application number and password and proceed to fill in the details.
- Enter details accurately such as Degree Title, College/University, Percentage in grades or marks.
- Select Category and Date of Birth accurately. Fill in all the other required details in the form.
Part 3: Uploading of Images
Applicants are required to upload a scanned passport photograph, identity proof, and signature. There are specific requirements to upload the documents and format which are listed below:
- Format: jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- Photo Size: minimum of 50kb - 100kb |Dimensions: 100X130 pixels
- Signature Size: minimum 50kb |Dimensions: 140X60 pixels
- Aadhaar card/PAN card/Passport/Driving license: png/jpg/jpeg format not more than 50kb.
DU LLB 2021 Application Fee Payment
The registration process will not be successful without the payment of the application fee. Make note that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
Step 1: Login to the admission portal with the help of email ID and Password
Step 2: Choose ‘Make Payment’ Option
Step 3: Make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|UR/ OBC/ CW||INR 750|
|(EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD)||INR 300|
Final Form Submission
- Read and check all the filled details for errors and spelling mistakes.
- Edit if any changes are to be made at this point only
- Once the form is submitted, no changes will be allowed in the application form details.
- Click submit and take the printout of the Application form for further reference.
- Candidates need not submit the application form in the University. The printout should be taken for reference only.
DU LLB 2021 Application Form Correction
Applicants who have successfully submitted the DU LLB 2021 Application will not be able to correct the submitted form. No facility or process of Application form is conducted by the University of Delhi.
Here are a few points to remember to avoid errors and mistakes while applying online:
- Edit and correct mistakes as soon as you spot them while filling the form details.
- Keep documents such as degree mark list, Class XII certificate and other certificates handy and to assure the accuracy of the details.
- Enter valid email ID, mobile number, and postal address.
DU LLB 2021 Reservation Criteria
Delhi University reserves a section of the total seats for candidates belonging to various categories. The university mainly follows the reservation guidelines set by the Government of India. Following is the criteria followed by the university:
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Other Backward Class||27%|
DU LLB 2021 Application Form Key Points
- The information is given in the application submitted for DU LLB exam regarding category - General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, O.B.C., Person with Disability (PwD) or Widows/Wards of armed forces personnel – CAN NOT be changed under any circumstances
- Incomplete applications will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The receipt of an application will not mean that the application is complete.
- If a candidate claims reservation under more than one category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD/CW), he/she should indicate the relevant categories in the application filed for the Entrance Test.
- Foreign nationals have to make an application for admission through Dean, Foreign Students Advisor, the University of Delhi as per University directions applicable to Foreign candidates.
DU LLB 2021 Application Form FAQs
Ques. Can I apply for DU LLB 2021 in offline mode?
Ans. No, DU LLB 2021 application forms are available in online mode only. Any document, print of the form and payment receipt should not be sent to the University. The application form on successful submission should be printed for reference only. If any such registration and submission are done by applicants will be formally rejected and the University will not be responsible.
Ques. I want to change my exam center I selected at the time of application. Is it possible?
Ans. No, the Application form submitted once will not be available for editing or modification. DU provides the column of a selection of exam centers for DU LLB for the applicants to select according to their convenience. Therefore, candidates should be ready with documents and certificates before filling in the details to avoid errors and mistakes.
Ques. Can I pay the DU LLB application form fee in offline mode?
Ans. No, Only Payment in online mode is accepted. Delhi University does not accept e-challan or demand draft. The payment of application fees should be processed online using credit/debit card or online banking only.
Ques. My internet connection disconnected while I was in the middle of filling the application form online. What should I do now?
Ans. Once you successfully register using an email address and mobile number. An email is automated on the address with a successful registration message. You can use the login id/application number and password to login again and proceed with the application process.
Ques. What is the registration number and year of passing in the application form?
Ans. The registration number and year of passing would be on the mark sheet the university or institute prints. The number and date have to be the same as on the certificates,
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.