DUCET 2021 Result will be released in the third week of June. Candidates can check their result on the official website of the university. DUCET is conducted by Dravidian University, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh for admission of candidates in various UG and PG degree programs.
- Counselling process will take place for admission at Dravidian University, Kuppam in the Last week of July 2021.
- Admission to any program through DUCET 2021 counselling is based on the following factors: Merit score obtained in DUCET 2021, Reservation of seats based on caste category, Availability of seats at the time of counselling.
DUCET 2021 Result Highlights
The exam highlights table for DUCET 2021 are given below:
|DUCET 2021 Exam Date||3rd week of June 2021|
|Official Site for DUCET 2021 Exam Result Announcement||dravidianuniversity.ac.in|
|DUCET 2021 exam conducting authority||Dravidian University, Kuppam|
|DUCET 2021 Result||3rd week of June 2021|
|DUCET 2021 Counselling||Last week of July 2021|
How to Check DUCET 2021 Exam Result
Candidates who take DUCET 2021 can check their result by following the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the official website of Dravidian University – dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Find the DUCET 2021 Result link.
- Click on the link.
- The list of qualified candidates will be displayed.
- Candidates can take a print out of this result for future reference.
DUCET 2021 Merit List
Admissions to all the programs through DUCET will be purely based on the Merit Rank given by Dravidian University, Kuppam.
- Based on the score obtained by applicants in the DUCET 2021 entrance examination, the merit list will be prepared.
- DUCET 2021 entrance exam conducting authority will prepare a separate merit list for different postgraduate degree exams.
- Merit Rank will be based on the score obtained in the DUCET 2021 and caste category of the candidate.
- Candidates can get admission for seats through NCC / NSS / Games or Sports Quota by producing the valid certificates relevant to the quota through which they are applying.
- Applicants who obtain marks lesser than the minimum score decided by the Dravidian University in the DUCET 2021 entrance exam will not be considered for admission in degree programs and also their names will not be included in the Merit List.
The below table shows the percentage of seats reserved commonly for all the degree programs based on the caste category of candidates.
|Caste Category||% of Seats reserved in all courses|
|Backward class (BC / O.B.C / M.B.C)||29 %|
|Scheduled Caste (S.C)||15 %|
|Scheduled Tribes (S.T)||6 %|
DUCET 2021 Counselling
The important processes involved in DUCET 2021 Counselling are explained in detail below:
- Admission to any program through DUCET 2021 Counselling is based on the following factors:
- Merit score obtained in DUCET 2021
- Reservation of seats based on caste category to which candidate belongs
- Availability of seats at the time of counselling.
- Candidates who qualify for the counselling should report at counselling venue given on the official website of the University.
- All candidates must carry the original copy of the required documents for the certificate verification process in DUCET 2021 counselling, along with one set of self-attested copies of the documents.
- Candidates meeting all the specified requirements during the counselling process will be given admission in the P.G degree program for which the candidate applied.
Documents Required for Counselling:
The original copies of the below-mentioned certificates are to be produced by candidates at the time of counselling to avail their seats through DUCET 2021 exam.
- Transfer certificate from the previously studied institution.
- Conduct certificate
- S.S.C certificate (Class X mark sheet).
- Intermediate certificate (Class XII mark sheet).
- All semester mark sheets of the undergraduate degree
- Undergraduate degree certificate.
- Provisional certificate, if the degree certificate is yet to be released by the previous University.
- Caste certificate, if a candidate belongs to any backward or scheduled castes.
- Income certificate (obtained recently from M.R.O or Tahsildar).
- Differently Abled (DA) certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of NCC / NSS / Games or Sports, if a candidate wants to avail the seat under any of these Quotas.
- Discharge certificate and Service certificate of a parent for the children of Armed personnel.
- Migration certificate for students from other Universities.
- Four Passport size photographs.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.