GITAM GAT PGP 2020 Application Form (Available), Eiligibility, Exam Center
GITAM GAT PGP 2020 application form has available from November 10, 2019 (Released). The form can be filled by both online on the official website or offline by requesting the form through a formal application to the authorities. GITAM GAT PGP 2020 will be scheduled from April 11 to April 21, 2020.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate 50% marks to apply for the exam.
- The application fee is INR 1000 for male candidates and INR 600 for female candidates. It can be paid in online as well as offline mode.
- The last date to apply for GITAM GAT PGP is March 30, 2020.
- The online exam will be held in 50 cities across India in online mode. Check GITAM GAT PGP Exam Center
Direct Link to apply for GITAM GAT PGP 2020
GITAM GAT PGP 2020 Important Dates
The table below enlists the important dates related to GITAM GAT PGP 2020:
|Release of Application Form||November 10, 2019|
|Last Date of Form Submission||March 30, 2020|
|Release of Hall Tickets||April 05, 2020|
|Online examination slot booking||April 5 to 7, 2020|
|Online Examination at Test Centers||April 11 to 21, 2020|
|Announcement of Result||April 25, 2020|
GITAM GAT PGP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to appear for GITAM GAT PGP 2020:
- Academic Qualifitcation: B.Pharm with minimum aggregate 50% marks.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India
How to fill GITAM GAT PGP Application Form 2020?
Step 1: Registration
- Fill in details asked like Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, Academic qualifications, etc.
- Click on Submit.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of passport sized photograph
- The photograph should be in .jpg file, of 4- 50 KB.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to preview
- Click on ‘Final Submit’.
- Pay the application fee, if paying online.
Step 3: Confirmation of Application
- After all the above steps are completed, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates must print out their complete application form as it will be required for further rounds of admission.
- Application form has to be requested from the Director of Admissions, GITAM University.
- A request must be sent on plain paper specifying the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by Demand Draft of INR 150/- drawn in the favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application forms will also be available at selected branches of Union Bank of India, Karur Vysya Bank and Indian Ban
- Application fees for males is INR 1000/- and for females is INR 600.
- It can be paid both in online and offline mode.
- Online mode - Debit/ Credit card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
- Offline mode -Send a copy of the application form along with a Demand Draft of fees drawn in the name of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam to the following address:
Director - Admissions, GITAM University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Details in GITAM GAT PGP 2020 Application Form
All the important and mandatory details to be filled in GITAM GAT PGP 2020 application form is tabulated below:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Full name in block letters|
|Academic details||Qualification latest to oldest|
|Non-Indian||Details with passport number|
|Local as per Bangalore||Local/Non-Local|
|Father’s name||Full name in block letters|
|E-mail address||Valid e-mail|
|Date of Birth||MM/DD/YYYY|
|Phone number||Valid mobile number|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College