GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates(Released)
GITAM GAT UGTP is a national level exam for admission in UG programs of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy offered by the GITAM University. The computer based exam admits candidates into three campuses of GITAM in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru . The official notification of the exam was released in November 2017. GITAM GAT UGTP will be conducted from April 11 to April 26, 2018.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Highlights Table
|Date of GAT UGTP 2018||April 11-April 26, 2018|
|Conducting body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Application Fee||1000 INR for male, 600 INR for females|
|Number of questions||100|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Exam Dates
The table below enlists important dates related to the exam:
|Last date for submitting Application Form||March 26, 2018|
|Online Exam Slot Booking||April 5- April 8, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||April 5, 2018|
|GITAM GAT UGPT Exam Date||April 11- April 26, 2018|
|Declaration of Result||April 30, 2018|
|Counselling and spot admission||Post Result Declaration|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- Nationality: Aspirants should be citizens of India to appear for GAT UGTP 2018.
- Educational Qualifications: Pass in intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent in 2018 or 2017 with a
- B Tech Programs: minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- B Tech in Biotechnology: minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- B Pharmacy: minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination
- B Arch: Aminimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Application Form
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Application form can be filled by both, online and offline mode.
Step 1: Registration
- Fill in details like Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, Academic qualifications, Name of the School, preferred Test Centre, etc.
- Click on Submit.
- All the information once submitted cannot be modified.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of passport sized photograph
- The photograph should be in .jpg file, of 4- 50 KB.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to preview
- Verify the entire application form. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
- Pay the Application fee, if making the payment online.
Step 3: Confirmation of Application
- After all the above steps are completed, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates must print out their complete application form as it will be required for further rounds of admission.
- Applications must be obtained via post from the Director of Admissions, GITAM University.
- A request must be sent on plain paper specifying the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by Demand Draft of INR 150/- drawn in the favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application forms will also be available at selected branches of Union Bank of India, Karur Vysya Bank and Indian Bank.
- Application fees for males is INR 1000/- and for females is INR 600.
- It can be paid both in online and offline mode.
- Online mode - Debit/ Credit card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
- Offline mode -Send a copy of the application form along with a Demand Draft of fees drawn in the name of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam to the following address:
Director - Admissions, GITAM University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Admit Card
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded from April 5, 2018.
- The admit card can be downloaded from the official website of GITAM University www.gitam.edu
- It will contain details like Name and Roll number, Date of exam and the test center allotted. Follow these steps to download GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Hall Ticket:
- Log on to the official website of GITAM University.
- Go to the login page.
- Enter Application number/ email ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Admit card will appear in a separate window. Download it and print it out 2 copies of it.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Exam Center
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 will be conducted in 48 cities across India.
- Aspirants will be allowed to choose 3 cities for the Online test.
- Candidates must report to the allotted exam centers an hour before the exam.
- Exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Exam Pattern
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Sections in paper||3- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics|
|Marks allotted to each question||4|
|Negative Marking||1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
Read More GITAM GAT UGTP Exam Pattern
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Result
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Resultwill be announced on April 30, 2018.
- Results will be declared as score cards on the official website www.gitam.edu. Score cards can be downloaded by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on ‘About Us’ and select the option of ‘Counselling for admission’.
- Choose ‘GAT Result’ link. The GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 result page will open.
- Fill in the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Result will appear in the form of score card. Download it and print it out for the further admission rounds.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Counselling
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2018 Counselling will start in the second week of May.
- Candidates eligible for counselling will be issued call letters with the time and date allotted for the counselling.
- The same should be downloaded from the website and carried to the counselling center.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and preference of course and campus chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates have to pay INR 1000/- in cash for the non-refundable counselling fees.
- Boards topper will be given direct admissions into courses and campuses of their choice.
- If a student wishes to accept the seat offered, he must complete the required formalities within the stipulated time.
Applicants must produce the documents specified along with the call letter. The documents required at the time of counselling are given below:
- GAT 2018 Counselling Call Letter
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (for PwD Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (for SC/ ST Category)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College