Table of Contents
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Counselling(Started), Result, Meritlist
GITAM started admission counselling for engineering, pharmacy and architecture courses. GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 was conducted in three-phase in proctored online exam ie from April 26 to 30, May 02 to May 06 and May 20 to May 23, 2020. GITAM GAT 2020 Result was announced on May 25, 2020.. CheckGITAM GAT 2020 Counselling
The application process is still undergoing. Forthcoming exam dates will be announced soon. GITAM GAT UGTP is a national level exam for admission in UG programs of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy offered by the GITAM University. The computer-based exam admits candidates into three campuses of GITAM in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
Latest: GITAM GAT UGTP Application Form has been extended due to COVID-19 crisis – Apply Here
Before filling the application form candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The registration process is going on. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website. The exam will be conducted in 50 cities across India and candidates can choose 3 cities.
Total of 100 objective type question which comprises 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
|GITAM GAT UGTP Admit Card||GITAM GAT UGPT Result|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Highlights Table
|Conducting body||Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 800|
|Number of questions||100|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam Dates
The table below enlists important dates related to the exam:
|Release Application Form||November 10, 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||Under revision (Available)|
|Online Exam Slot Booking||At the time of Application|
|Release of Admit Card||To be announced|
|GITAM GAT UGPT Exam Date|
April 26-30, 2020
May 02-06, 2020
May 20-23, 2020
Forthcoming exam dates to be announced
|Declaration of Result||May 25, 2020(Released)|
|Counselling and spot admission||May 30, 2020|
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- Nationality: Aspirants should be citizens of India to appear for GAT UGTP 2020.
- Educational Qualifications: Pass in intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent in 2020 or 2017 with a
- B Tech Programs: minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- B Tech in Biotechnology: minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- B Pharmacy: minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination
- B Arch: Aminimum of 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE (Main).
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Application Form
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Application form can be filled by both, online and offline mode.
Step 1: Registration
- Fill in details like Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, Academic qualifications, Name of the School, preferred Test Centre, etc.
- Click on Submit.
- All the information once submitted cannot be modified.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Upload the scanned image of passport sized photograph
- The photograph should be in .jpg file, of 4- 50 KB.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to preview
- Verify the entire application form. Click on ‘Final Submit’.
- Pay the Application fee, if making the payment online.
Step 3: Confirmation of Application
- After all the above steps are completed, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates must print out their complete application form as it will be required for further rounds of admission.
- Applications must be obtained via post from the Director of Admissions, GITAM University.
- A request must be sent on plain paper specifying the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by Demand Draft of INR 150/- drawn in the favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application forms will also be available at selected branches of Union Bank of India, Karur Vysya Bank and Indian Bank.
- Application fee is INR 800/-
- It can be paid both in online and offline mode.
- Online mode - Debit/ Credit card (Visa/ Master Card) or Net Banking.
- Offline mode -Send a copy of the application form along with a Demand Draft of fees drawn in the name of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam to the following address:
Director - Admissions, GITAM University,
Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Admit Card
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from official website.
- It will contain details like Name and Roll number, Date of exam and the test centre allotted. Follow these steps to download GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Hall Ticket:
- Log on to the official website of GITAM University.
- Go to the login page.
- Enter Application number/ email ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- Admit card will appear in a separate window. Download it and print it out 2 copies of it.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam Center
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 will be conducted in 50 cities across India.
- Aspirants will be allowed to choose 3 cities for the Online test.
- Candidates must report to the allotted exam centers an hour before the exam.
- Exam center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of exam pattern in order to perform well in the test. Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer while negative marking system is also applicable in the examination. One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer, whereas candidates will not be marked for a non-attempted question. Check below GITAM GAT UGPT exam pattern highlights:
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Sections in paper||3- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics|
|Marks allotted to each question||4|
|Negative Marking||1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
Read More GITAM GAT UGTP Exam Pattern
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Result
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Resultwill be announced after successful completion of exam.
- Results will be declared as score cards on the official website www.gitam.edu. Score cards can be downloaded by following the mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on ‘About Us’ and select the option of ‘Counselling for admission’.
- Choose ‘GAT Result’ link. The GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 result page will open.
- Fill in the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Result will appear in the form of score card. Download it and print it out for the further admission rounds.
GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Counselling
- GITAM GAT UGTP 2020 Counselling has started from May 30, 2020, for already conducted exams.
- Candidates eligible for counselling will be issued call letters with the time and date allotted for the counselling.
- The same should be downloaded from the website and carried to the counselling center.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and preference of course and campus chosen by the candidate.
- Candidates have to pay INR 800/- in cash for the non-refundable counselling fees.
- Boards topper will be given direct admissions into courses and campuses of their choice.
- If a student wishes to accept the seat offered, he must complete the required formalities within the stipulated time.
Applicants must produce the documents specified along with the call letter. The documents required at the time of counselling are given below:
- GAT 2020 Counselling Call Letter
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (for PwD Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (for SC/ ST Category)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College