GPAT 2021 GPAT 2021 form correction was opened from Feb 2, 2021. Candidates could edit and make changes in their application by visiting the official website i.e gpat.nta.nic.in. GPAT Application Forms were released on December 23, 2020, while last date to upload documents and pay application fee was Jan 31, 2021.
The application fee has been increased this year, unlike last year, this year, General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) category boys have to pay an application fee of an amount INR 2000 while girl candidates and SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender category candidates have to pay INR 1000. Application Fee can be paid until Jan 31, 2021.
- Those willing to apply can go through GPAT Eligibility before filling up the application forms.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download GPAT admit card in online mode
- Candidates can submit the application fee in online mode, through Internet banking, Debit/Credit Card, and UPI.
- Multiple Applications for GPAT 2021 will not be accepted in any case.
- GPAT 2021 is scheduled to be held on February 22 and 27 2021 in computer-based mode.
- The exam will be held in a single session from 02.30 p.m.to 05.30 p.m. Check GPAT Exam Pattern
GPAT 2021 Registration Dates
NTA has released all the important dates related to the application form. They are given below:
|Release of GPAT 2021 Application Form||December 23, 2020|
|Last Date of GPAT 2021 Registration||January 30, 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||January 31, 2020|
|GPAT 2021 Form Correction||February 1-2, 2021|
|Issue of GPAT 2021 Admit Cards||To be announced|
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date||February 22 and 27, 2021|
GPAT 2021 Eligibility
The major highlights of the eligibility criteria for appearing in GPAT 2021 is listed below. The standards are prescribed are similar to that of previous years. Candidates must go through the criteria before filling the form online.
- An aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no age bar to take this exam.
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Candidates who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy are also eligible to apply for GPAT.
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
Check detailed GPAT Eligibility
Steps to Fill GPAT 2021 Application Form
Before starting the registration for the online pharmacy test, candidates must keep the following documents and details ready:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format
- A valid e-mail ID as all communication will be made on it
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net bank account if you want to pay ONLINE
- A printer connected to your system to print e-challan and confirmation page
There is no offline application form is available. The four steps are given below in detail:
Step 1: Registration for Online Application
- Visit the official NTA-GPAT website, i.e, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Fill Online Application Form’. The following window will appear:
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab under the New Candidate Registration box.
- Read the Instructions and Procedure before starting the process.
- Also, download the Information Bulletin and then select the ‘Click here to Proceed’ tab.
- Fill in all the fields viz.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Choose Password
- Security Pin
After furnishing all the details, candidates must review all the particulars carefully. In case of any changes, select the ‘Edit Registration Form’.
Step 2: Complete Application Form
- Using the system generated application number and created a password, login again.
- Select four choices for the exam cities.
- Fill all the other required fields and review the form again.
Step 3: Upload Images
Candidates are required to scan and upload the following:
- Enter the security pin.
- Select ‘I have verified Uploaded images carefully.
Step 4: Fee Payment
After completing all the three steps mentioned above, the last is to make the payment as per your category.
- Examination Fee by SBI MOPS can be made using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/ PayTM.
- Check the validity of the Debit/ Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form. Enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/ Credit Card.
- Through Net Banking, check the balance in your account and keep all credentials ready with you while logging on to the website for submitting the application form.
- Candidate should log in with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
Service/ Processing Charges and GST:
|Mode of Payment||Bank||Service/ Processing charges/ transaction |
(GST applicable @18%)
|Net Banking||SBI||INR 5.00 + GST|
|Debit Card||SBI/ other Banks||NIL|
|Credit Card||Domestic||0.80% of Fee + GST (min. INR 11)|
|International||3.50% of Fee + GST (min. INR 11)|
|E-challan||At all SBI Branches in India||NIL|
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page.
- In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction will be canceled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate's account.
- However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Check GPAT 2021 Syllabus
GPAT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates applying for GPAT 2021 have to pay a nominal application fee. This year, there is a hike in the application fee. Tabulated below is the fee payable for GPAT 2021.
|General||INR 2000||INR 1000|
|Gen-EWS/SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender/OBC (NCL)||INR 1000||INR 1000|
Details in GPAT 2021 Application Form
GPAT 2021 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
|Details Asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter your contact number|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of College||College name from where you got the Bachelor’s degree|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|Year of Graduation||Year in which you graduated from college|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo, signature and finger impression in JPG format|
|Size of photos||Photo<60 KB and Signature<30 KB|
|City Choice||Choose your test city preference|
GPAT 2021 Form Correction window will open from February 1, 2021 for candidates to make changes/edit in their application form in case they entered inccorect details.
- Candidates will be able to edit their application by logging into their account once the correction window open (Feb 1-2, 2021).
- No further opportunity will be provided to candidates after the correction period is over.
- Authority will not accept any requests for correction in offline mode whatsoever.
After making corrections candidates will have to finally save and submit the edited application form, certain charges can be levied in case the correction are made in basic details like candidates name, contact particulars, etc.
GPAT Application Form FAQs
Ques. Is any break time provided during the test?
Ans. Candidates are not provided any break in between the exam duration.
Ques. I mistakenly chose the wrong city. How can I change my city's choice?
Ans. Sorry, there is no way of changing the choice of exam center.
Ques. I have done Graduation through Part-Time or Distance Learning Mode, am I eligible to apply for GPAT 2021 exam?
Ans. Yes; Applicants passed who have done graduation through Part-Time or Distance Learning Mode approved by respective statutory bodies are eligible for GPAT 2021.
Ques. What is the application fee of GPAT 2021 for the female candidate belonging to the general or OBC category?
Ans. Female candidates belonging to general or OBC category need to pay INR 800 as the application fee of GPAT 2021.
Ques. Is the application fee for GPAT 2021 refundable?
Ans. No, the application fee for GPAT 2021 is non-refundable after the successful completion of the payment process. If the confirmation page does not generate after the payment then the candidate will get the refund of the application fee.
Ques. Is it mandatory to meet with the minimum eligibility criteria to fill up the application form for GPAT 2021?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to meet with the minimum eligibility criteria otherwise your application form will not be validated and you will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Ques. Who will release the application form for GPAT 2021?
Ans. The application form for GPAT 2021 will be released by NTA or National Testing Agency on their official website.
Ques. Can I submit the application form without the scanned signature for GPAT 2021?
Ans. No, you cannot submit the application form of GPAT 2021 without the scanned signature. It is essential to upload else your application form will not be submitted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.