GPAT Results 2021 has been released on March 19, 2021 at the official website of NTA. Candidates can check the result and download GPAT Scorecard at the official portal – gpat.nta.nic.in by logging in with their GPAT Application Number and date of birth or password. GPAT 2021 Result will contain details like the Name of the candidate, category, marks obtain, All India Rank. Moreover, GPAT 2021 Final answer key has been published on March 18, 2021. Check GPAT Toppers List
NTA is also going to released GPAT 2021 Merit List along with the GPAT result 2021. Candidates qualifying in GPAT 2021 will be invited to participate in the counselling and to complete admission formalities.
- GPAT 2021 score will be valid for three years from the date of announcement of the result.
- Around 800 Colleges across India accept GPAT Scores for admission into M. Pharma and Ph.D. Courses.
- GPAT 2021 Result/Score will also be applicable for candidates who have complete M. Pharma degree, and interested in getting registered for Ph. D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship.
- A total of 4913 candidates qualified in GPAT last year for the purpose of applying for the scholarship. Check GPAT 2021 Expected Cutoff
GPAT Result 2021 Dates
All the important dates regarding GPAT 2021 Results are tabulated below:
|Issue of GPAT 2021 Admit Card||February 14, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Exam Date||February 27, 2021|
|Release of GPAT Result 2021||March 19, 2021|
|Release of GPAT Scorecard 2021||March 19, 2021|
|GPAT 2021 Counselling Dates||To be announced|
Steps to Check GPAT Result 2021?
GPAT 2021 Result is now available online on the official site of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. Students need to score the minimum qualifying marks in the GPAT 2021 examination in order to participate in the organized counseling.
Students must take a printout of GPAT Result 2021 scorecard as they would need it in counseling and further, admissions in respective colleges. Listed below are the steps to check GPAT 2021 Result:
- Go to the official website of GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test).
- Click on the “Scorecard” link on the right side of the display.
- Log in to your account by using the email address and password
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Download the displayed GPAT 2021 Scorecard
- Take a print out of GPAT 2021 Scorecard and keep it safe for future reference.
Also, it is important to note that while checking the result on the result day students might face some discrepancy with the server relating to NTA GPAT official website due to tremendous load on it. However, they will be able to view their respective result after 3-4 hours at ease.
Steps to download GPAT Result 2021 without password?
In certain cases, candidates might have forgotten their login password and it can be troublesome to access GPAT Result 2021. To get rid of this problem candidates will be required to retrieve their password for GPAT 2021. Given below are the steps to retrieve Password for GPAT result 2021.
- Visit the official website of NTA GPAT 2021.
- Click on candidates’ login section
- The login window will open with entries for login credentials.
- Click on the link Forgot password button
- An email verification window will open, enter the registered email id and follow the instructions
- The password wil be reset and then you can access your GPAT Result 2021.
Similar steps can be followed to retrieve passwords through SMS verification and security pin for GPAT Result 2021.
Details on GPAT Result 2021
GPAT 2021 score is one of the most important documents after the declaration of the result. If a student does not possess the scorecard, they will not be able to attend the counseling and will face many obstacles while admissions. Hence, it is recommended to keep a print copy of the same.
In case they find any discrepancy in GPAT 2021 Scorecard, they must immediately report to GPAT head office to get it corrected. Now, there are various details that are present on GPAT 2021 Scorecard, these have been bulleted below:
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Venue and name of the examination center
- Counselling venue with date and time.
National Testing Agency has published the names of GPAT 2021 toppers soon after the release of GPAT 2021 Results on March 19, 2021. Around 45,504 candidates appeared for the exam and Gaurav Gupta a student of Delhi Institute of Pharmacuetical Research, has topped GPAT exam. Here is the list of GPAT 2021 Toppers
|All India Rank||GPAT 2021 toppers|
|3||Rahul R. Patil|
GPAT 2021 Answer Key
GPAT 2021 Answer Key has been released by NTA (National Testing Agency) on March 7, 2021. Candidates can raise challenges in the answer key in case of any discrepancies by March 9, 2021.
Below mentioned are the steps to download GPAT 2021 answer key:
- Go to the official website of GPAT conducted by NTA.
- Click on the login tab.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click the submit button.
- Click answer key link.
- The answer key will be displayed.
- Cross check your answers.
- All India merit list is prepared by NTA authorities which is purely based on the scores obtained and rank secured by the candidate in GPAT 2021 entrance examination.
- The released merit list will specify candidate’s Rank, Score in totality, Category (SC/ ST/ OBC), Roll number and Qualified/ Not-Qualified status.
- GPAT Tie-Breaking Criteria: . In case total Marks are same for more than one candidate, the inter-se ranking has been done on the basis of marks obtained in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Candidates having less negative responses and Candidate older in age.
Cutoff is basically the minimum marks that an applicant needs to secure to be able to qualify the GPAT 2021 test. Different institutions’ admission authorities recommend different GPAT score for the allotment of seat process in NTA approved programs.
The following table is the category-wise division of GPAT 2021 Cut Off:
|Category||Minimum Cut Off score|
GPAT 2021 Counselling
Those candidates who have successfully cleared GPAT 2021 with qualifying scores as set by the examination conducting authority will be eligible for counselling. A candidate is supposed to carry a certain set of important documents to the counselling center which include:
- GPAT 2021 scorecard,
- Any government approved identity card (voter id card, Aadhar card, etc.) and
- Educational documents (Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheet, migration certificates, graduation mark sheets, and provisional certificate) from a recognized university.
In case a candidate does not possess all the mentioned documents or fails to provide any of it, his candidature must be canceled and he may be asked to quit GPAT 2021 counseling center. Consequently, he will lose his/her seat. GPAT 2021 Seat Allotment is done solely based on the announced merit list as well as marks obtained in the corresponding examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. Shall I receive any notification regarding the GPAT 2021 Result via my registered mail ID before the official announcement of it?
Ans. No, you will not be notified by the exam authority regarding the result through any of your registered number or ID before the official announcement of it.
Ques. What is the number of times shall I get to download the GPAT Result from the official website of GPAT?
Ans. You can download the scorecard of GPAT from the official website of GPAT for unlimited times.
Ques. Do I need to pay any fine for downloading GPAT 2021 Result for the second time from the official website of GPAT?
Ans. No, you do not need to pay any fine for checking or downloading the scorecard from the official website of GPAT.
Ques. What shall I do if I do not see the expected marks in GPAT 2021 scorecard after the official declaration of result?
Ans. To ensure the marks expected to get on the result you can check the official answer key through the official website of GPAT. Despite raising an objection and checking the final answer key if you find any inaccuracy on the scorecard you can directly contact the authorised body by mailing at email@example.com or other helpline number is given on the official website of GPAT. But all the candidate must be noted that no revaluation of the score will be accepted after the official declaration of the result.
Ques. Can I check the official answer key from the official website of GPAT at any time?
Ans. Yes, you can check the official answer key at any time from the official website of GPAT only after releasing it.
Ques. How many participating institutes are there to accept the overall score on the GPAT scorecard?
Ans. There are over 800 participating institutes that accept GPAT 2021 Score for the admission in master of Pharmacy courses.
Ques. Is the overall score secured displayed in GPAT 2021 Result is enough to seek admission at any institute that offers a Pharmacy program or the minimum cut off score is required?
Ans. All the candidate needs to secure the minimum cut off score to get admission at their preferred institute.
Ques. Can I request the concerned authority to send GPAT scorecard through my registered mail ID if I am unable to download it from the official website?
Ans. No, any request regarding sending the scorecard via the candidate’s registered mail ID will not be entertained. If you cannot download the scorecard from the official website of GPAT you can contact the exam authority soon after facing the problem.
Ques. How long will the record of the entrance examination and the result for GPAT be preserved?
Ans. The record of the entrance test and its result will be kept up to 60 days from the date of the official declaration of the result.
Ques. What is the number of days the exam authority generally takes to announce the result after commencement of GPAT entrance test?
Ans. Generally, the exam conducting body declares the result 8 to 9 days after the date of commencing the test.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.