HBSAT 2019 Result will be declared in June and July 2019 by Hyderabad Business School GITAM (Deemed to be University)on its official website i.e. www.ghbs.in.
- Candidate will have to go through written exam HBSAT 2019, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify HBSAT will be called for final stage of selection round.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview both will be held on the same day.
- Entire admission process will be performed online method.
- Final Result is declared within a week after final selection round and candidate can take admission depositing the seat reservation amount INR 40000 by Cash / DD / Online payment the same day.
- Candidates will have to present Original Academic documents, Domicile Certificate, Proof of Category, HBSAT Scorecard, HBSAT Admit Card during counselling.
HBSAT (Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test) is conducted by GITAM to provide admission to MBA aspirants.
HBSAT 2019 Results Highlights
HBSAT 2019 is to be held in Mid-April 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for participating in final selection round. Final Result will be disclosed including HBSAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview marks.
|Official Website for HBSAT Result Announcement||www.ghbs.in|
|HBSAT 2019 Exam Conducting Body||Hyderabad Business School, GITAM Deemed to be University|
|HBSAT 2019 Result Declaring Body||Director, Admission Cell, HBS GITAM |
|HBSAT 2019 Exam Date||Mid-April 2019|
|HBSAT 2019 Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||June-July 2019|
|Counselling and Admission||June-July 2019|
How to Check HBSAT 2019 Result?
HBSAT 2019 Result will be announced on the official website i.e. www.ghbs.in.
Steps to check HBSAT 2019 Result:
- Open www.ghbs.in
- Look for Admission Notice panel
- Click on HBSAT 2019 Result
- Login details feed in form
- Feed Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Result will appear on screen
- Take Print
Shortlisted candidate will qualify for final selection round i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final Result will be announced after GD / PI. A list of finally qualified candidates will be published on above mentioned official website. Selected candidate will receive admission offer letters for admission
HBSAT 2019 Merit List
HBSAT 2019 Merit List is prepared based on the rank obtained in competitive testing rounds. Rank will be decided on marks secured in HBSAT Exam and Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates who have achieved higher rank in merit list regardless their category.
- After admission to offered seat in first round of admission, new list will be declared on official website showing names of subsequent rank holders.
- In every following admission test, available seats will be less than that of available in earlier phase. Therefore, the competition will be tougher in later phases of admission process.
HBSAT 2019 Cut off
Cut off for admission in MBA programs will not be announced publicly. Cut off will be come down in later phases of admission process as most of the seats will be occupied by higher rank holders.
Many factors influence cutoff every year such as mentioned below herewith:
- Number of Applicants
- Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of Question paper
- Numbers of Candidates qualified for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Seats available for particular program
- No. of Applications for particular courses
HBSAT 2019 Counselling
Counselling is the final round for Admission. After completion of GD & PI round, name of qualified candidates for admission will be announced on the official website i.e. www.ghbs.in
- After online announcement of qualified candidates, offer letters will be dispatched to registered correspondence addresses.
- Candidates will have to be present for counselling and admission personally at the university campus at date and time mentioned in offer letter.
- For confirming admission candidate will have to deposit fee INR 40000 within 2 weeks of the issue of offer.
- After counselling, seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form, and other charges within stipulated time in the office of the Hyderabad Business School, GITAM (Deemed to be University).
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled and seat will be made available to subsequent phase of admission process.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in merit list, get first chance for counselling. In the first session of counselling admission are reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
After the first session of counselling for admission to the remaining seats, again a list of candidates is displayed online and offer letter are dispatched to these candidates for applying for available seats. And the same process as earlier is performed.
- Counselling round may be stretched to 3-4 rounds as per the admission process.
- No change in course / campus will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is reserved by the candidate.
- During on campus and onsite counselling session, candidate will have to present in person. There is no other option offered by HBS, GITAM.
Documents Required During Counselling:
The documents to be produced should be in the original form as it is required for verification.
- Offer Letter issued by HBS, GITAM (Deemed to be University)
- Filled in Admission form
- Score Card and Admit Card of HBSAT 2019
- Admission Fee in Cash or DD or Print of Online Payment Acknowledgement
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C/ S.S.C./ Graduation or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Consent of Parents / Legal Guardian for admission in prescribed format
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Identity Proof as Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by competent authority
In case candidate fails in submitting above mentioned documents during counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.
For details about different prescribed formats and forms, please refer to MBA Information Brochure.
Important Contact Information:
GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAM Hyderabad Campus)
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sanga Reddy, Hyderabad
Telengana, India - 502329
Director Admission -
Contact Number: 9542424254
Email Address: email@example.com
Admission Helpline Contact:
Telephone: +08455 – 221361 / 221362
Mobile Number: 8333922781 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College