HBSAT 2020 Result, Merit List & Counselling
HBSAT 2020 Result will be declared by June and July 2020 by Hyderabad Business School GITAM (Deemed to be University)on its official website i.e. ghbs.in. HBSAT 2020 qualified candidates will go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify HBSAT 2020 will be called for final stage of selection round.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview both will be held on the same day.
- Entire admission process will be performed the online method.
- Final Result is declared within a week after final selection round and candidate can take admission depositing the seat reservation amount INR 40000 by Cash / DD / Online payment the same day.
- Candidates will have to present Original Academic documents, Domicile Certificate, Proof of Category, HBSAT Scorecard, HBSAT Admit Card during counselling.
HBSAT (Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test) is conducted by GITAM to provide admission to MBA aspirants.
HBSAT 2020 Results Highlights
HBSAT 2020 is to be held on February 22, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for participating in the final selection round. Final Result will be disclosed including HBSAT score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview marks.
|Official Website for HBSAT Result Announcement||ghbs.in|
|HBSAT 2020 Exam Conducting Body||Hyderabad Business School, GITAM Deemed to be University|
|HBSAT 2020 Result Declaring Body||Director, Admission Cell, HBS GITAM |
|HBSAT 2020 Exam Date||To be notified|
|HBSAT 2020 Result Declaration||To be notified|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||To be notified|
|Counselling and Admission||To be notified|
How to Check HBSAT 2020 Result?
HBSAT 2020 Result will be announced on the official website i.e. ghbs.in.
Steps to check HBSAT 2020 Result:
- Open ghbs.in
- Look for Admission Notice panel
- Click on HBSAT 2020 Result
- Login details feed in the form
- Feed Registration Number and Date of Birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Take Print
Shortlisted candidate will qualify for final selection round i.e. Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final Result will be announced after GD / PI. A list of finally qualified candidates will be published on the above mentioned official website. The selected candidate will receive admission offer letters for admission
HBSAT 2020 Merit List
HBSAT 2020 Merit List is prepared based on the rank obtained in competitive testing rounds. Rank will be decided on marks secured in HBSAT Exam and Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates who have achieved a higher rank in merit list regardless of their category.
- After admission to offered seat in the first round of admission, the new list will be declared on the official website showing names of subsequent rank holders.
- In every following admission test, available seats will be less than that of available in the earlier phase. Therefore, the competition will be tougher in the later phases of the admission process.
HBSAT 2020 Cut off
Cut off for admission in MBA programs will not be announced publicly. Cut off will be come down in later phases of the admission process as most of the seats will be occupied by higher rank holders.
Many factors influence cutoff every year such as mentioned below herewith:
- Number of Applicants
- Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of Question paper
- Numbers of Candidates qualified for Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Seats available for a particular program
- No. of Applications for particular courses
HBSAT 2020 Counselling
Counselling is the final round for Admission. After completion of GD & PI round, name of qualified candidates for admission will be announced on the official website i.e. ghbs.in
- After the online announcement of qualified candidates, offer letters will be dispatched to registered correspondence addresses.
- Candidates will have to be present for counselling and admission personally at the university campus at date and time mentioned in the offer letter.
- For confirming admission candidate will have to deposit fee INR 40000 within 2 weeks of the issue of the offer.
- After counselling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with the admission form, and other charges within the stipulated time in the office of the Hyderabad Business School, GITAM (Deemed to be University).
- If the candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be canceled and seat will be made available to the subsequent phase of the admission process.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in the merit list, get the first chance for counselling. In the first session of counselling, admission is reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
After the first session of counselling for admission to the remaining seats, again a list of candidates is displayed online and offer letter are dispatched to these candidates for applying for available seats. And the same process as earlier is performed.
- Counselling round may be stretched to 3-4 rounds as per the admission process.
- No change in course/campus will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after the counselling process and seat is reserved by the candidate.
- During on campus and onsite counselling session, the candidate will have to present in person. There is no other option offered by HBS, GITAM.
Documents Required During Counselling:
The documents to be produced should be in the original form as it is required for verification.
- Offer Letter issued by HBS, GITAM (Deemed to be University)
- Filled in the Admission form
- Score Card and Admit Card of HBSAT 2020
- Admission Fee in Cash or DD or Print of Online Payment Acknowledgement
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C/ S.S.C./ Graduation or Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Consent of Parents / Legal Guardian for admission in the prescribed format
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- Domicile / Bonafide Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Identity Proof as Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / or School ID issued by the competent authority
In case the candidate fails in submitting the above-mentioned documents during a counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be canceled.
For details about different prescribed formats and forms, please refer to the MBA Information Brochure.
Important Contact Information:
GITAM Hyderabad Business School (GITAM Hyderabad Campus)
Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sanga Reddy, Hyderabad
Telangana, India - 502329
Director Admission -
Contact Number: 9542424254
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpline Contact:
Telephone: +08455 – 221361 / 221362
Mobile Number: 8333922781 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85
Email Address: email@example.com
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College